• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Lunis, isn't that your thing? XD

and speaking of Pokeballs... those are just a bonus. Maybe at some point I could try to get all the HAs in a Dream Ball. But not all of them CAN be got in one...

I do love me some shinies! Ever since my buddy traded me my first,which was also his first, I've been hooked. It was an ariados, didn't care for the pokemon at first but I loved it after seeing the shiny form. I guess that was about 4 months prior to black and white coming out, an about 5 months prior to me discovering the world of online pokemon.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Could someone tell me how many of the Pokemon to date are legitimately available with thier Hidden Abilities? I was thinking of making a Living Pokedex with all the available Hidden Abilities. o.o

Most have been available at some point except for the Legendary Birds, Event Legends, Gen 2/5 Starters and Archen I can think of right now.

Of course I'm trying to breed a living Dex of Females with HA in Premier Balls so I can probably help you out. Although if you want a different Ball (I see no reason why anybody would want anything else!!) I may not be such a help.

Why don't you just make them all shiny as well and really tip the boat on the crazy train ;)

I plan on creating my living Dex then Egg Moving/IV breeding it with proper Natures then breeding for Shiny.

I noticed something else...YOU GOT ANOTHER PAIR!? I guess we can be polygamists. I need a girl ;)

I only count Kalos native Pokemon.

My thoughts exactly.

Years
  • I told you as soon I could clone in real life Kirk. Or just move down here, you can have my wife too. I share everything,XD

I only count Kalos native Pokemon.

If I wasn't so far into the collection already I would agree. I put in a lot of sweat and tears trading for these shinies. A lot of nagging from the wife too, XD .

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Most have been available at some point except for the Legendary Birds, Event Legends, Gen 2/5 Starters and Archen I can think of right now.

Of course I'm trying to breed a living Dex of Females with HA in Premier Balls so I can probably help you out. Although if you want a different Ball (I see no reason why anybody would want anything else!!) I may not be such a help.
    Ah, so that should be almost 700ish then? =O Close enough.

And I'll keep you in mind! You never did tell me specifically what you wanted for your Frillish.

At this point I'm really wishing I had played the Dream World when I still had the chance... D8

Years
  • trade a shiny metagross for this saturday
    12605174363_58af633587_b.jpg

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I told you as soon I could clone in real life Kirk. Or just move down here, you can have my wife too. I share everything,XD

If I wasn't so far into the collection already I would agree. I put in a lot of sweat and tears trading for these shinies. A lot of nagging from the wife too, XD .

We are polygamists!! Lol I couldn't resist.

Kalos Native are the only Shinies!! Unless they're Legendary.

Ah, so that should be almost 700ish then? =O Close enough.

And I'll keep you in mind! You never did tell me specifically what you wanted for your Frillish.

At this point I'm really wishing I had played the Dream World when I still had the chance... D8

Oh want? Uhm....I usually don't factor this word into my trading. I really run off of NEED, if you don't have anything I need it is always free.

Please for the love of being social, use GameChat!! That being a message to everybody!! I get stuck in so many trades with flashing and no chat, this causes me much frustration. Sometimes I just like to talk. Okay all the time. :P

On long trades it also helps. Those get boring fast with no chatter.

Why don't more people use GameChat?

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Please for the love of being social, use GameChat!! That being a message to everybody!! I get stuck in so many trades with flashing and no chat, this causes me much frustration. Sometimes I just like to talk. Okay all the time. :P

most of the time when I've used it, it's just been... awkward, or the person didn't actually talk. and of course, Passerbys never seem to use it either >.< At least I'm learning how to communicate with them without words.

(like, if they offer something I have, I show it, and I've seen some people just catch junk Pokemon and nickname them with messages -ie, I have a Skitty NN'd "Thank♥You~"-. There was this one Passerby I saw that did just that and they all basically ended up saying something along the lines of "I need these legendary pokemon for tradebacks to finish the Pokedex, and I will give you this thing for the trouble")

Aaaaaah, I am tired and I can't tyyype D8

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I just think it's weird nobody uses GameChat. Maybe I'm so open because I've streamed with webcam and been talking online for many years.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • I just think it's weird nobody uses GameChat. Maybe I'm so open because I've streamed with webcam and been talking online for many years.

Yeah, that probably has something to do with it.

Does anyone here like to eat and trade/breed/whatever? I've been doing that the past few days.

Aaaalso, I got this random trade invite from a passerby a few hours ago and got a French Shiny Charizard, and I traded my Phione for it. Acctually, I think the guy was French. And he tried to offer his Zapdos twice, but like, IDK what I coulda offered for it. Plus the Shiny Charizard was more appealing. xD
    IF ONLY I COULD NICKNAME TRADED POKEMON >.<

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • trade a shiny metagross for this saturday
    Spoiler:
    Congrats! That's a nice find.
    Please for the love of being social, use GameChat!! That being a message to everybody!! I get stuck in so many trades with flashing and no chat, this causes me much frustration. Sometimes I just like to talk. Okay all the time. :P

I don't trade with strangers so game chat is entirely unnecessary. I only trade if I have arranged the trade ahead of time unless it's Wonder Trade. I also find the DS mics and speakers to be crap so what's the point if I can't understand half of what's being said?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I don't use GameChat cause I'm pretty sure no one wants to hear my family yelling at each other all day! :P Plus I never ever talk unless spoken to first and I know you really well. I'm a trade hermit who just loves to breed for endless hours. D:

@lunis My old goal before X&Y was to RNG every single Pokemon I possibly could with every single viably competitive set, both wild and bred, shiny and nonshiny, in different balls, etc. I was really bored one day and did it all for Eevee so now I have an entire army of Eevees mwuhahahaha

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Speaking of Eevees, one of my goals is to breed a flawless team of HA Eeveelutions. And my other goal is to get The whole set as Shinies!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back