• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] RéBURST ~RéBOOT~ [M] [OOC+SU]

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    @EliteBeats- Hey thanks, I was trying to make something good since I've been so inactive. I'm glad you liked it.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • Sorry for being inactive right now. I'll try get a post up soon, but I've currently got final's and stuff to study for.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • True, true. But to be fair she ruined her own reputation the moment she forsook her family to run off with a spanish rock-type known for his philandering and violence with nary a penny to his name.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    I've just been spelling it the way Beaty did, so blame him.

YellowGardevoir

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    I like to see this thread active :). I've seen other threads before, but there's no better place to discuss the epicly random. You guys are awesome. Just thought I'd say that.

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Gardy, you just saved yourself a punting into the sea.

Now I need to flip something. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I feel better now.

Back on topic, expect more X&Y-related stuff to come along.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • True, true. But to be fair she ruined her own reputation the moment she forsook her family to run off with a spanish rock-type known for his philandering and violence with nary a penny to his name.

I find it funny how this makes extremely logical sense for RéBURST :P

No, I mean, literally her name. You've been spelling it wrong.
    I've just been spelling it the way Beaty did, so blame him.

I thought it was Meloeira all along, so punt me into the sea for my mistake ~

I like to see this thread active :). I've seen other threads before, but there's no better place to discuss the epicly random. You guys are awesome. Just thought I'd say that.

I know right? This is pretty much the only place where we can discuss a talking Lotad, sexy narrators breaking the fourth wall, pranking Clauncher and a shipping grid of everything x everything without being considered spammers :P Because it all fits and will fit somehow in order to make perfect sense in the madness that is RéBURST :D

Back on topic, expect more X&Y-related stuff to come along.

Thiiiiis~
    Also, since I only have four weeks of school left, I should be back into full thread updating and madness ensuing :3
    But for now I gotta finish dat Clauncher update~

EDIT: I have replied, giving Nami a nice present in the process. I have also re-introduced what proved to be a nice concept in the original RéBURST: Stray Pokémon. Have fun~

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • I know right? This is pretty much the only place where we can discuss a talking Lotad, sexy narrators breaking the fourth wall, pranking Clauncher and a shipping grid of everything x everything without being considered spammers :P Because it all fits and will fit somehow in order to make perfect sense in the madness that is RéBURST :D

I posted, and Seth is in New Route 1. HOWEVER, soon we will have him in Mauville, and THEN we can throw him into the official Reburst ship! Aw yeah, dawg, this is gunna be cracka-lackin, yo! I'm dying from the anticipatory ships already.

Additionally, can we have people/Pokemon from the original ReBURST make cameo appearances? Okay, maybe not so cameo, but you catch my drift.

Chalifoux

Years
  • I posted, and Seth is in New Route 1. HOWEVER, soon we will have him in Mauville, and THEN we can throw him into the official Reburst ship! Aw yeah, dawg, this is gunna be cracka-lackin, yo! I'm dying from the anticipatory ships already.

Additionally, can we have people/Pokemon from the original ReBURST make cameo appearances? Okay, maybe not so cameo, but you catch my drift.

Why yes, dearest Kenneth, original BURST characters are indeed scheduled to make an appearance across our plot, but that's everything I'll say on the matter. Chances are we've already planned something for the original cast for when they appear, but feel free to discuss with me and Birdy if you had any ideas/suggestions :]

Beaty, I love you. Just gonna say that.

:3 <3

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024

Please do contact us for it. Beaty and I have evil painful scarring innocent plans in the works that involves characters from the first iteration of RéBURST.

Beaty, I love you. Just gonna say that.

I'm so unloved. T3T And for what? Punting people into the sea? Is it so bad that encouraging you all with the idea of being shocked to death and eaten by Lanturn and Sharpedo gets me off makes better, more inspired posts more likely?

YellowGardevoir

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    I'm so unloved. T3T And for what? Punting people into the sea? Is it so bad that encouraging you all with the idea of being shocked to death and eaten by Lanturn and Sharpedo gets me off makes better, more inspired posts more likely?

I love you too Birdy. Sorry to make you think that I don't! <3

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2016
    I'm starting to think that all this punting and torture talk is all bark and no bite. Where are the leather-clad whip-wielding Pokemon Aces with Slavic accents to put Imoen in her place? Or just a particularly rough Officer Jenny with modified batons?

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • *Gasp, Wheeze* I...I did it! There were probably same lame parts, and it was nowhere near as awesome as Lili's but...I did it.

BTW Birdy we ALL love you, that love is just tempered by fear <3
    ...So much fear that Jeff is terrified of being punted into the sea by a girl wearing cleats through the fourth wall!

Chalifoux

Years
  • oh my god you guys, that recent batch of posts must be the best ones in the history of humanity :D

I feel like rewarding y'all with an angry pack of Growlithe... but Sephy already had one on his post xP

Back