• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] RéBURST ~RéBOOT~ [M] [OOC+SU]

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
  • Hehe, Captain Beauregard Lefleur does not tolerate insults to his honor, and knowing how to whistle makes backing up that moral easier.

Feels so good that we're all getting back into dah Reburst madddddneez

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • @Sephy. Great indeed! And what makes it better is how we're convoluting story lines for both Pokemon and trainers alike :D
    I suddenly feel like making the Rattata Bros. return, too!

Anyways, I'll get to the reply soon, I was just updating the first post of the IC.
    That's right, the thing is now up to date on all matter of chapter 1 and 2 (which began from Mauville) and I even added theme songs for each chapter :D

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    You will discover new power as you face the Mauville Gym. Power which, you will be happy to know, can be used on the Gym Leader.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2016
    So...I need to escape from the police and beat up Santa's creepy little brother?

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    You can probably beat up the police for some extra EXP.

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Yes, as long as it's reasonable. You may also ask Beaty and me for any questions regarding the battle and if you'd like any help.

Sephear

Years
  • Speaking of which I feel Jeff may be prepared to battle Wattson now...I just need to think of how he'll get somewhere he can rest first. Protagon-itis may be able to save someone's life but it doesn't soften up the recovery time OR dull the pain >.<

Oh wait...come to think of it, Jeff would have to pick up each pokeball with his practically limp arms, drag himself to each individual pokemon, return them, then crawl all the way back to Mauville....huh...Jeff may need some help.

Sephear

Years
  • Yeah, I guess I'll make an NPC to help Jeff hehe, gotta get posting again. I finally feel ready to battle Wattson! >:D

Sephear

Years
  • Are you going to save Jeff? Don't feel a responsibility to I'm just curious, because if so I will wait to work on my own post.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • @Lord Sephear: Mia's currently in the middle of a battle, and I have a few other things I want to have her do. So no. Besides, Jeff's survived this long, Hasn't he?

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • @Sephy ...You just want to initiate another ship also similarly named Miff, don't you? >_> I can see behind your facade, Lord Sephear!

Also, this is DeLaMuerte, for those who haven't realized it.

Sephear

Years
  • I never wanted Jeff to get shipped in the first place! :P But no, I'm just bad at thinking up NPCs and I can't think of another way.

Sephear

Years
  • Add-on: W00! That ended up a lot longer than I intended, but it was a fun post. Sorry if I went too far in bringing up the Leftovers, which sounds like magical nonsense and you clearly didn't list in Fawkes' items beatsy, but I figured with the way I left it Jeff could always fail to find our mysterious merchant after when he gets a badge if it's not okay. But the more I thought about it the more I realized the grain of truth in my description of the Leftovers...how do you walk around with a Snorlax without something like a Leftovers and keep it from wandering off and ignoring you to eat thousands of pounds of random stuff?

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • :D I absolutely love everyone of you x3
    Like, seriously, this has to be the RP I've had the most fun GMing by far xD And it's all thanks to the awesome posts y'all have made so far! Speaking of which, I'll get to a reply to Imoen's actions, hopefully she'll earn some more EXPs for her after it ;P
    Nah, but seriously, stay on the look for yet another GM reply!

Back