• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] RéBURST ~RéBOOT~ [M] [OOC+SU]

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
What's this?

MUERTE POSTED OH MY GOD GIVE A ROUND OF AMAZINGLY OBNOXIOUS APPLAUSE

I finally got around to posting, and they should be a lot more common since my muse has returned and my schoolwork has lightened. I took a bit of a creative license with Ice Punch as well as the Brycen thing, hope you don't mind. The thing 'bout Brycen could be totally irrelevant though; I just needed a reason for Seth to catch what he assumed was an extremely rare Pokemon.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
And EB just made a reply. I know, I'm shocked as well.
Expect more Kalosian outbreaks at random points in the future, just because we feel like it :3

Years
Well then. You may have all noticed

a) EB is back and
b) I didn't end up doing nearly as much as I had planned to (although not much was required).

With that being said, I'm not really needed here so I'll be on my way. Good luck with the RP I might still read through it. Sorry I wasn't more active during my brief involvement with the RP.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Don't be sorry, Gippy! Beaty just didn't go nearly as inactive as anyone expected.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
See ya Gimmiepie, I hope I get to rp with you again someday.

Speaking of roleplaying, we haven't exactly done much of it lately, have we?

Chalifoux

Years
Yes, it was me pulling the strings behind everyone's back all along!
DUN DUN DUN!

... Anyways, dun be cry, Gippy (totes calling you that from now on), you were as magnificent GMing as you always are :3

@Dansparce. That is about correct. Some people haven't even posted once, so I'll have a look on that right now. Meanwhile, post. Post or else we'll punt everyone onto the sea.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
@DeLaMuerte: What a violent way for Peacha to finally go. That is, if she can ever truly disappear.

I'll make a post soon if PJBottomz doesn't respond.

Chalifoux

Years
Pecha is like BROtad. You /don't/ get rid of them.If anything, /they/ get rid of you xD

But seriously, I'll try to come up with a capture reply as soon as it is humanly possible.

Also, PJ's been inactive for two weeks as in he hasn't even logged in :O

Chalifoux

Years
@Danny. I laughed more than I should have at that xD
Mainly because "brocha" means paintbrush in spanish :B

And yes, I'd say to do so. I'm pretty sure Trever will understand why you kept posting when/if he's back :3

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I'll try to do something about Kenny's (DeLaMuerte) reply soon since I've just lazed around non-stop xD

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Congratulations, De De, for Meloeira has caught herself!

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Seems like Jeff's ships are doomed to failure by capsizing from the weight imbalance of only having one person on board >.<

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I'd like to thank Gulliver, as well as Low, for making this possible, but even moreso I'd like to thank Meloeira. For saving me the trouble of trying to catch her a third time.

Yeah, but you're not exactly going to be issuing commands any time soon. x3

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
It's close enough; at least he isn't facing a blizzard over and over and over again. Yet.

EDIT: Beats; don't you think he might be on invisible mode? Or did you PM 'im? Stupid question, probs tried that already.

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
I've posted. Sorry for the inactivity, I haven't felt very inspired. But I'm back, and I'm gonna try to post much more often!

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
That Magikarp needs to take lessons from Imoen's Magikarp.

Don't splash, because you'll probably be used as a weapon- specifically, a club. Use Hydro Pump, because that way you'll still be used as a weapon, but you'll be worth something.

How am I not used as a weapon?

Good question...

Chalifoux

Years
Suddenly, activity.

I'll try to update the original posts with links to the kjillion IC posts that have been made ever since it was last updated

AND

@Kenny. I have done so already. And if he was invisible his last log-in wouldn't be listed on his profile :P

Also, hilarious post, @Garde :P
This time I'll be taking care of the capture reply too, pinkie promise ;]

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Since Seth is so far behind, my next post won't be over-the-top, but it'll certainly be a deux ex machina of sorts. Not unbelievable, partially because no and partially beacuse this is ReBURST.

And it won't be tonight. ;_;

Back