• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last movie you watched? Edition II

dad

big poppa
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    sausage party, it really bad but it just had this shock factor about it. for the premiere my job also had sausages to eat whilst watching the movie, would not recommend.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    Kung Fu Panda 3.

Good movie. Very funny, enjoy that it respects the culture (to a degree), and hey, J.K Simmons as the bad guy.

Oh, and music. Because the music is great.

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    47 Ronin

Watched it the other day on TV. I thought it was pretty good, maybe a little dull for my taste. As much as I like action movies, I do like them to have a bit of humour :)

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • Watched "The Boy".
    First half was good, tension builds. The second half after the main reveal was quite disappointing.

Years
  • Kubo and the Two Strings.

While the plot was definitely nothing I hadn't seen before, I still found it very enjoyable and very technically well-done. For anybody who likes animated movies and doesn't mind the stop-motion style, I would seriously suggest taking a look at this movie.

VanillaMiltank

GET SOME MILK
    Years
  • Watched the new Jungle Book, really enjoyed it, very vibrant, such stunning CGI and photography - brilliant film, superb re-telling by Jon Favreau :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    The New Daughter. I've seen it before, but I thought it was a really nice movie.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Star Wars: The Phantom Menance

Since TNT is airing them all week, I'm gonna watch every Star Wars movie. I really liked the Phantom Menance back then, I still don't get the dislike for this movie to this day.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    Yesterday I watched The Great Gatsby :) I really liked this movie, very impressive, atmospheric and interesting! :) Also I think that actor's play of Leonardo Di Caprio became much better through the years, I think that he really deserved His Oscar later :)
    And I really adore that retro-atmosphere in this movie, it's smth amazing! I have an interest in that times so watching this movie was an additional pleasure for me :) Besides I adore that retro-fashion for clothes and hairstyles like on these photos https://machohairstyles.com/best-great-gatsby-hairstyles/ , look so handsome, rich and stylish, I think that I'll try to make on my head smth like that too :)

Last movie you watched? Edition II

And now I also want to read the book original! :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I just watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (for the millionth time), I think it's my favourite HP movie, I just love the humor in it and how it's before the films start to get dark. Don't get me wrong, I love the other Harry Potter films but the Chamber of Secrets will always be one of my favourites.

Yesterday I watched The Great Gatsby :) I really liked this movie, very impressive, atmospheric and interesting! :)

The Great Gatsby is amazing ^_^

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • Deadpool (2016)
    Enjoyable but tries to be edgy like something like Spawn.
    Corpse Bride (2005)

Pretty boring outside of decent animation.

Years
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas

'Cuz, you know, it's October. It's a movie that everyone should see at least once. Now's a great time if you haven't already.

Back