• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last movie you watched? Edition II

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. It was pretty good! Not better than Zootopia (since that's not possible) but still good!

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Just watched Allegiant today. Not entirely sure how I felt about it, but I generally enjoyed the whole trilogy. I suppose it doesn't have such a low rating on imdb for nothing, but I won't agree to it being a bad movie. Enjoyed watching it as much as the 2 before.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I saw Finding Dory last weekend and I was pleasantly surprised with a great sequel to an already great movie. Very well done, Pixar. It actually did throw me for a loop. I thought I knew what was going to happen, and I was wrong. But maybe I'm just too easy. Haha.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i saw two movies today, #perksofworkingatacinema, secret life of pets and tarzan. although i did miss a small portion of the SLOP it didn't really live up to my expectations. it had potential to be hilarious but to me it was just a cute movie.

i actually didn't want to see tarzan but i'm extremely grateful that i did. let me just say tarzan was daddy af, sit as close to the screen as you can. i thought it was pretty great and unexpectedly funny. will definitely see again.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Went to see Finding Dory today! Typical Pixar formula - lots of laughs, lots of "awww", maybe a tear or two during the touching moments. I loved it. Also that Pixar short "Piper" before it was just the most adorable thing ever.

LunarCharm

Pokemon Fanatic
    Years
  • I saw Kung Fu Panda 3 recently. Really good movie with a lot of great fighting scenes, but I think KFP2 is still the best in the series in terms of emotional punch.

Jiggling Jigglypuff

I'll Sing Ya To Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street starring Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter and Alan Rickman. This movie came out in 2007 I think and is one of the best modern day musical movies in my opinion.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    watched 'Zombieland (2009)' two days ago with a friend; really funny if a bit cliche ( which, to be fair, just added to the humour ). also, I'm a sucker for bad zombie films.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    cinema paradiso

haven't let sentimentality affect me this much in so long
    a wonderful movie

Years
  • I saw the new Ghostbusters. It was good, not fantastic, but better than I expected. I'm not a big slapstick comedy kind of moviegoer, but I enjoyed it. It does what it promises to do and that's all you can ask. I think it's as good as the first one.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • oh my god. I watched Blade Runner for the second time last night. I wasn't taken by it the first time I watched it a couple years ago -- what was I thinking. instantly shot into my probably top 10. it's an exercise in style, but I've learned that most of my favorite movies end up being exercises in style. it's Harrison Ford drifting through a post-apocalyptic neon-lit perpetually raining city wasteland killing things that look like humans but aren't and smoking and looking downtrodden. best thing ever.

Years
  • I went and seen The Legend of Tarzan a few nights ago. I thought it was really good, unlike what I had heard about it from other people. Yeah, it wasn't an AMAZING film, but it was very entertaining nonetheless.

Years
  • Batman:the killing joke this was one of the more disturbing animated batman movies i have ever seen it is very dark all the way through i highly recommend it if you're a Batman fan or DC comics fan in general .

Back