• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Every time I see Cyndaquil, it reminds me of Lucy, the Pike Queen's affection to Brock from the Battle Frontier arc. ^^

I would never think of that, but Johto really did have a cute bunch of starters. I do find Cyndaquil and Chikorita more cute than Totodile, but yeah no offense to Totodile fans either.

Unova, Sinnoh, Hoenn and Kalos had more cute ones on their own. Snivy and Treecko may be a bit on the smug side but they have their cute moments as well, but Kalos in particular all have equally cute starters. I used to find Froakie not as cute as Chespin or Fennekin but that grew on me fast when the XY anime started, with Ash's Froakie having its cute scenes, particularly when he blushed at Serena's Fennekin after using his Frubbles to clean her tail.

Dawn's Piplup pretty much captured the cuteness for Sinnoh, but in the anime and in a couple of artworks we have seen Turtwig and Chimchar looking just as adorable. I feel like most of the Water-type starters were really designed with an appealing audience in mind.

Lichu

The Little yellow hero!
    Years
  • I would never think of that, but Johto really did have a cute bunch of starters. I do find Cyndaquil and Chikorita more cute than Totodile, but yeah no offense to Totodile fans either.

Unova, Sinnoh, Hoenn and Kalos had more cute ones on their own. Snivy and Treecko may be a bit on the smug side but they have their cute moments as well, but Kalos in particular all have equally cute starters. I used to find Froakie not as cute as Chespin or Fennekin but that grew on me fast when the XY anime started, with Ash's Froakie having its cute scenes, particularly when he blushed at Serena's Fennekin after using his Frubbles to clean her tail.

Dawn's Piplup pretty much captured the cuteness for Sinnoh, but in the anime and in a couple of artworks we have seen Turtwig and Chimchar looking just as adorable. I feel like most of the Water-type starters were really designed with an appealing audience in mind.

Personally, I find Totodile just as cute as Chikorita, I feel that all 3 of the starters managed to capture my heart for one reason or another, not only are they cute, but when they're fully evolved, quite strong too, though I think that Meganium stayed cute too :3.

Johto does it for me, it's my favorite region and has my favorite pokémon in (Minus Salamence :3)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Which starter do you feel is the cutest?
    Man, this might be hard to choose for me, because a handful of starters are so cute they're so irresistible. For me, Torchic, Piplup, Oshawott, and Fennekin are the cutest of them all.

And I understand that you liked Johto, Lichu. There are many cute Pokémon that lives in this particular region, and that does not only count starters like Chikorita and Cyndaquil. I think Togepi, Furret and the others shares the cuteness spotlight as well :)

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Which starter do you feel is the cutest?
    Man, this might be hard to choose for me, because a handful of starters are so cute they're so irresistible. For me, Torchic, Piplup, Oshawott, and Fennekin are the cutest of them all.

And I understand that you liked Johto, Lichu. There are many cute Pokémon that lives in this particular region, and that does not only count starters like Chikorita and Cyndaquil. I think Togepi, Furret and the others shares the cuteness spotlight as well :)

It's particularly difficult for me, as I love all starters from all regions. ^_^

I'll give the spotlight and love to Chikorita, she isn't loved and her evolution line is despised nowadays due to the lackluster stats, Abilities and moveset for metagame. :(

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Which starter do you feel is the cutest?

Fennekin and Oshawot!! ^^

Years
  • It's particularly difficult for me, as I love all starters from all regions. ^_^

I'll give the spotlight and love to Chikorita, she isn't loved and her evolution line is despised nowadays due to the lackluster stats, Abilities and moveset for metagame. :(

I'm with you, I feel like all the starters are cute in one way or another.

But Chikorita does have to be the title of the one who stays cute throughout their entire evolution line, because just watch the cute moments that Bayleef and Meganium have in the anime, and then there's the personality of Ash's Bayleef to consider as well. The true downside is the line's lack of battling potential from a competitive standpoint as you said.

Reactions: Sun

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • Username: Pancham Cutie
    Partner Pokemon: Pancham
    Answer a topic: If you could travel the world of Pokemon with your favorite team of six cute Pokemon, which would you choose?

I would choose Pancham, Teddiursa, Cubchoo, Zorua, Fennekin, and Sylveon.

Years
  • Yeah I think pretty much all the Starters are cuties! I think the Water-type Starters take the prize for adorableness though! But that Fennekin... ♥

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Username: Pancham Cutie
    Partner Pokemon: Pancham
    Answer a topic: If you could travel the world of Pokemon with your favorite team of six cute Pokemon, which would you choose?

I would choose Pancham, Teddiursa, Cubchoo, Zorua, Fennekin, and Sylveon.

Hi welcome to our club! :) You seem to be fond of bear-cub like and fox like Pokémon? ^_^

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Username: CharmedGardy

Partner Pokemon: Fennekin

Answer topic: If you could travel the world with a team of Cute Pokemon which would you pick?

Fennekin, Chikorita, Sylveon, Pikachu, Ralts and Gible.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Username: CharmedGardy

Partner Pokemon: Fennekin

Answer topic: If you could travel the world with a team of Cute Pokemon which would you pick?

Fennekin, Chikorita, Sylveon, Pikachu, Ralts and Gible.

Welcome to this huuuuuggggeee club! ^_^

Fennekin, Chikorita, Sylveon, Pikachu, Ralts and Gible I can sense a Mystery Dungeon feel here, I don't even know why! xD

Years
  • Yeah I think pretty much all the Starters are cuties! I think the Water-type Starters take the prize for adorableness though! But that Fennekin... ♥

I agree with you. I feel like of the starters we currently have, the Water-types have always consistently nailed the cuteness factor. Kinda funny when you learned I used to not like Froakie as much when it was first revealed, but it grew on me and I now love it.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    How about a new topic?~ <3
    If you're going to play Super Mystery Dungeon, are you going to form a team of cute Pokémon? If so who are these members? Why these members, any particular theme or reasons?

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I never played any mystery dungeon, but here goes:

Cyndaquil, Piplup, Mareep, Budew, Axew, Starly

I dont know if these were in any Mystery Dungeon games, so sorry if Im wrong.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I never played any mystery dungeon, but here goes:

Cyndaquil, Piplup, Mareep, Budew, Axew, Starly

I dont know if these were in any Mystery Dungeon games, so sorry if Im wrong.

You're doing a fine job. :) All Pokémon are available in the latest Suoer Mystery Dungeon!

The typing coverage is good, I'm not sure if that was intended. :P

My Team would be

All Fairy Run: Cottonee, Ralts, Mawile and Azurill

For normal team: Froakie, Fennekin, Chespin and Flabébé.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • I want to joooooin <3

Username: kingdenas
    Partner Pokémon: Riolu :3
    Answer a topic- If you could travel the world with a team of Cute Pokemon which would you pick?
    I would pick Riolu, Piplup, Chespin, Fennekin, Emolga and Misdreavus :3

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • You're doing a fine job. :) All Pokémon are available in the latest Suoer Mystery Dungeon!

The typing coverage is good, I'm not sure if that was intended. :P

My Team would be

All Fairy Run: Cottonee, Ralts, Mawile and Azurill

For normal team: Froakie, Fennekin, Chespin and Flabébé.

I didnt intend to do that, but as I was typing, I was thinking that lol. If I had to change Axew and Starly, it would be Riolu and Cranidos!

An all fairy run sounds fun!

Years
  • 130 members!! :D

If you're going to play Super Mystery Dungeon, are you going to form a team of cute Pokémon? If so who are these members? Why these members, any particular theme or reasons?

Of course. Starters-wise Chikorita and Chespin are best but there's also Pikachu which I just love.. hm. Can't decide. ;-; Then there are others I want to recruit like Skitty, Zorua, Eevee, Whimsicott (yeahhh), Mareep.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • Hi welcome to our club! :) You seem to be fond of bear-cub like and fox like Pokémon? ^_^
    I seriously forgot to respond to this OoO. I'm so sorry :(, please forgive me. Anyways, yes I am very fond of bear-cub and fox like Pokémon. I love bears and foxes in real life and I find them to be some of the cutest animals in real life so that is why I just find the little bear and fox Pokémon to be some of the cutest.

I would absolutely form a team of cute Pokémon. I don't know who will be in my team, and I'm hoping that I can choose from any Pokémon (I have not played a Mystery Dungeon game so yeah), but if I can I know I would like to have Pancham as part of my team, and if I can't then I would go with Zorua. As for who I would play as and my partner for the team, I have yet to decide.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back