• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Here's a new topic!
Which cute Pokémon's shiny form you aren't into? Why? How would you change it?

Espeon, green's not a very good color for it. Maybe a color like pink would of been better, or even white. Any color but green.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Espeon, green's not a very good color for it. Maybe a color like pink would of been better, or even white. Any color but green.

I am so agreeing with this! I've always said that shiny Espeon should be pink like the cherry blossom. :)

Years

Agreed on Espeon. The green is so icky, especially now with the sixth gen.. :/ Looks pretty bad but so do a lot of other green shinies. I also find Arcanine to be adorable (and very cool!) but the shiny should've been white instead. GameFreak should re-evaluate their thought process for some of these, lol.. here's the current one:

arcanine.png

Oh, and Cinccino! The shiny should have been pink like Minccino.. not this weird mustard yellow or brown or whatever. ;___;

cinccino.png

Years

I'm with Janna. Cinccino's shiny should have been a different colour than that mustard-y colour we got stuck with. Espeon also looks not as good when shiny as far as 6th Gen is concerned. Damn green being made darker.

I'm also not a fan of Vanillite and its evos' shinies. Nothing against them but they could have done a better job with them. They really should have been brown, like chocolate ice-cream but here we got a missed opportunity.

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017

Agreed on Espeon. The green is so icky, especially now with the sixth gen.. :/ Looks pretty bad but so do a lot of other green shinies. I also find Arcanine to be adorable (and very cool!) but the shiny should've been white instead. GameFreak should re-evaluate their thought process for some of these, lol.. here's the current one:

arcanine.png

Oh, and Cinccino! The shiny should have been pink like Minccino.. not this weird mustard yellow or brown or whatever. ;___;

cinccino.png

When it comes to shiny variants, Psychic Pokémon are a special and a bit different. For example Mr Mime has greens in his body, while Alakazam's vast/armor-like part is purple. I'm not sure how Game Freak assigns the shiny colors. I used to think the colors are simply inverted.

I agree with the Cinccino, pure white or pink-white are also great colors!

I'm with Janna. Cinccino's shiny should have been a different colour than that mustard-y colour we got stuck with. Espeon also looks not as good when shiny as far as 6th Gen is concerned. Damn green being made darker.

I'm also not a fan of Vanillite and its evos' shinies. Nothing against them but they could have done a better job with them. They really should have been brown, like chocolate ice-cream but here we got a missed opportunity.
The shiny Vanillite line is difficult to differentiate from the average one, similar to Tynamo as Pancham Cutie pointed out.

How about cute Shiny variants that made you like the Pokémon more?

For me, that's the Tailow line. The green color screams more 'wind element', Winona from the anime has one as well! ^_^

Years
How about cute Shiny variants that made you like the Pokémon more?
Corsola definitely. Take a Pokemon that's got stats so laughable that it's forgettable and then change its usual pink hue with a beautiful teal blue and you get a coral that is still adorable but way more good-looking. Reason why it's one of my fave shinies as far as appearance goes. In fact I love a lot of blue shinies in general, no surprise given how much the colour is associated with me but with Corsola they picked the shade that works perfectly.

Noibat is another notable one. I love the shade of green used for it. Dedenne's shiny also looks just as amazing as the original, with dat chocolate brown and the yellow cheeks. Two colours that always go together in my opinion.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
How about cute Pokémon variants that make you like the Pokemon more?

I like Shiny Sylveon. Whilst I am not one of those who objects to using a Pink Male Sylveon the blue does fit him a lot more as does the white body instead of the pale pink. I do like Sylveon's normal colour scheme too to be fair.

Green Teddiursa. It reminds me of a Lime Gummy Bear. :)

Years
I like Shiny Sylveon. Whilst I am not one of those who objects to using a Pink Male Sylveon the blue does fit him a lot more as does the white body instead of the pale pink. I do like Sylveon's normal colour scheme too to be fair.

I love both the normal and shiny colours of Sylveon. The shiny may be its normal colours inverted but given the high chance of it being male it's appropriate to have an alternate colouring that is mainly blue. One of the few Eeveelutions who actually has an appropriate shiny colouration.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I also think shiny Butterfree should of been pink, to make the pink Butterfree in season 1 make more sense. I think the mistake was that Nintendo WAS going to make its shiny form pink but changed their minds.

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I also think shiny Butterfree should of been pink, to make the pink Butterfree in season 1 make more sense. I think the mistake was that Nintendo WAS going to make its shiny form pink but changed their minds.

Ahahaha, I think you meant Game Freak if you meant the games. If you meant Nintendo for the anime, it sorta make sense but it should be TV Tokyo/OLM INC. :P

But I agree on the pink Butterfly remark, as an Ace Trainer from Lake of Rage mentions she saw a pink Butterfree! It's going to create confusions when the official themselves aren't consistent. :(

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 3, 2015
Yahoo! I like this! :3
Name: Gamin_G "Gamin" Gamer
Three cute pokemon: Celebi , Chimchar and Tepig! Cuties!
Partner: Celery the Celebi! Yes, I did just call Celebi a piece of celery :/

Team of cute Pokes:
1. Mew
2.Jirachi
3. Tepig
4. Chimchar
5. Manaphy
and of course,
6. Celery

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017

Team of cute Pokes:
1. Mew
2.Jirachi
3. Tepig
4. Chimchar
5. Manaphy
and of course,
6. Celery
Hello, hello! The more the merrier! Welcome aboard to PC's cutest forum! Take part of our latest topic as well! I'll seeing you around Pokémon Clubs.~

Years

Team of cute Pokes:
1. Mew
2.Jirachi
3. Tepig
4. Chimchar
5. Manaphy
and of course,
6. Celery

I do have to admit Celebi almost looks like celery but its head reminds me more of an onion since it's that kind of onion shape. I did notice all the legendaries you listed here, but great to see two Fire starters that I love on here as well! Tepig is so cute and I don't get why the little pig gets hated so much, and Chimchar is always my go-to starter (one of the rare times that my go-to wasn't the Water-type of the region) but also knows how to be a cute badass monkey at the same time!

I hope you do enjoy the rest of the topics here in the club for only the cutest of the cute.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 3, 2015
I do have to admit Celebi almost looks like celery but its head reminds me more of an onion since it's that kind of onion shape. I did notice all the legendaries you listed here, but great to see two Fire starters that I love on here as well! Tepig is so cute and I don't get why the little pig gets hated so much, and Chimchar is always my go-to starter (one of the rare times that my go-to wasn't the Water-type of the region) but also knows how to be a cute badass monkey at the same time!

I hope you do enjoy the rest of the topics here in the club for only the cutest of the cute.

Yay! And FINALLY someone else loves Tepig! It and Unova are so hated on! :( Unova is my favorite region! Oh and I named it Celery for 2 reasons: 1. Celebi sounds a bit like celery. 2. I was eating celery at the time. Lol

Skyxyd

The one
Years
Yay! And FINALLY someone else loves Tepig! It and Unova are so hated on! Unova is my favorite region! Oh and I named it Celery for 2 reasons: 1. Celebi sounds a bit like celery. 2. I was eating celery at the time. Lol
You ate it, monster ! You have kill celebi XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back