• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
1. Thread sparkles in the light with red stars as its school uniform transforms into its senketsu. It becomes enveloped in those stars and emerges in attack formation, striking shadow in his Reset Regalia with its scissor blade.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Did he happen to look like this?
Spoiler:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Yeah, but it's just because it comes from a lance and it's used by Odin. They just wanted an excuse to use Giga Drill Break, I guess, which isn't surprising considering the guy who made this made Inazuma Eleven and he appears to have a huge hard on for TTGL.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Best toon Gungnir is GUNGNIR DATO.

She doesn't use the spear because hands are for holding, not wielding weapons. Or maybe punching is just more satisfying than skewering.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Funimation is releasing teaser vids that feature the new VAs for Attack on Titan

Can't we just use TFS's Abridged versions?

They covered 5 episodes in 20 minutes and still managed to convey all the important parts of them

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've actually begun reading/watching Attack on Titan because of a few friends. You may all hate me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back