• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well see I'm doing it because of roleplay. These guys have been playing characters from AoT and so after threading/reading some threads with them in it I finally wanted to see more into their canon and such. Meanwhile Symphogear doesn't do that since I don't know anyone who plays from that haha. My priorities/reasons are great.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

In AoT they move a rock (for about 6 episodes) in Symphogear they move THE MOON.

uCcmL44.gif

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh I got past that part in the manga already. Will probably idly watch the anime version of it today since I'm past the whole arc now + the part that my friend wanted me to see via the manga first rather than the anime.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Anime Eren is indeed awful. He's a far more consistent character in the manga. Manga contains a lot less screaming about how he wants to kill stuff.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah I'm been warned about anime!Eren. I'm sort of reading/watching mostly for Armin I'm ngl.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Yeah, I'd say so. It's got some of your generic character archetypes (rarely, though, and it often tries to avoid cliches best it can), but it has great pacing and creative fight sequences (animation reuse is hardly ever a thing). The story's pretty complex for a kid's show, which makes it pretty accessible, and it doesn't jump around death or make friendship "the solution" (though it's still there). Characters and character development are well done, too.

So yeah, it's a fun show that treats its viewers like they're intelligent enough to follow a story that isn't overly simplistic. I'd recommend it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Next time I'm stuck for something to watch I'll consider it.

As for pages where nothing happens, they are my favourite. Will read when the whole chapter is out, as always.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Technically, things do happen, but let's not get into that.

Assuming you've read the first three chapters as well as the prologue I made a couple of months ago, you've got nothing new to read.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back