• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Why have I been using Bittorrent all of these years when qBittorrent has been available? Answers on a postcard, please.

Years

Alas our school explicitly doesn't allow torrents.

ROTFL

"That's right; I am the merciful and compassionate spokesperson of the God of Light.
    As such, no matter what the circumstances are, I must smile a smile as incandescent as the sun. Even if the person I'm about to meet is the one they call the most obnoxious monarch of all the five kingdoms on the entire continent, that fat pig of king who rules over the Kingdom of Forgotten Sound, I must still smile as though I'm about to meet a hot babe."

JEEZ I feel so bad for the guy, but the complete contradiction between internal monolouge and his actions are just way too funny and keeps me going to read. xD

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Fallout New Vegas Works fine
    Skyrim works fine

Fallout 3?

lolnope

Yukari

What are we talking about here? It makes no sense. But then again, neither does life.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Too late, eating.

Okay, apply some hip hip-hop beats. This is going to be disgusting.

What are we talking 'bout here
    it makes no sense
    but then again
    neither does life
    -life-life-life-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li
    DRO-DRO-DRO-DRO-DROP THE BASE

Apply the worst ♥♥♥♥ing dubstep drop you've ever heard.

Minds are now ready to be blown.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back