• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Johto Mysteries (T) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
  • Hey guys, I've been working on my SU in drips and drabs over the last few days and it should be done for tomorrow, at the worst case scenario it will be complete for Wednesday, I'll definitely put a good deal of effort in tomorrow and thanks for the patience.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I'll check all the SUs and update the first post and all as soon as I get back home from University ^^

And Dylan, the remaining PokéGear's yours ^^

Short description of your Pokémon's traits and personality:
    Hollow is a very quiet Pokemon, similar to Kazu. He tends not to interact with other Pokemon very much, with the exception of battling. He's very cold towards Humans, seeing as Team Rocket killed his mother.

That's the thing that bothers me here xD
    Everything's happening 30 years after the events in HG/SS. Team Rocket no longer exists xD
    Oh and in your RP sample, you have a few mistakes like going from 3rd person to first person in a weird manner, such as here
    A backpack filled with medicines for him, a pair or two of his signature outfit, a few sandwiches from Mom, a handful of extra guitar strings, and a small, rechargeable amp, among other things. You know, the essentials. I had my guitar case strung across his torso diagonally in a cool-ish fashion, although he wasn't intending for it.

And you got a stray his instead of her in here
    Kaz turned to face the Marowak and his son. It was obvious that she wasn't going to make it.

Since Marowak is female and all, that his should have been her xD

And nobody said anything about a new café in Olivine xD
    Other than that, your SU is alright and you're accepted, but you should pay attention to that kind of stuff ^^

You could replace the whole Team Rocket bit with "poachers" or whatever xD
    So yeah, make sure to go back over that stuff that doesn't add up ^^

Here's your Cubone's info:
    104.gif
    (Hollow)
    Male/Rock Head
    Growl/Tail Whip/Bone Club/ Belly Drum

TheZenTraveler, you are also accepted ^^
    You might wanna look about your spacing a little bit tho ^^ All the speech lines are kind of squeezed together and your post could get hard to read if one misses the line or anything >u< So you could add spaces in between speech lines, much like you do in between paragraphs ^^
    oh and here's Rattata's info:
    019.gif
    (Quirk)
    Male/Guts
    Tackle/Tail Whip/Quick Attack/Bite

Last edited:

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
    Years
  • TheZenTraveler, you are also accepted ^^
    You might wanna look about your spacing a little bit tho ^^ All the speech lines are kind of squeezed together and your post could get hard to read if one misses the line or anything >u< So you could add spaces in between speech lines, much like you do in between paragraphs ^^
    oh and here's Rattata's info:
    019.gif
    (Quirk)
    Male/Guts
    Tackle/Tail Whip/Quick Attack/Bite

Will do, and thank you. ^^ For anyone who'd like to read it, I am updating the extended history section on my character actively.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Grah! So many mistakes I made! :0 Normally I'm really OCD about stuff like that. Lol. I do know what happened with the "I" "He" thing. When I first started I was pondering which person to go with. I'll switch the Team Rocket to Poachers instead, seeing as that works, and I'll fix the "He" "She" Thing. My bad xD

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • Done with my SU! Though my laptop freezes whenever I visit this site (and some others), and so I have to use my 3DS, which has a character limit. So the rest of my SU is in here. View the actual SU first, please.

Spoiler:

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • Name:
    Taylor Wick

Pokégear Choice:
    pokegear_yellow_sprite_by_ominn-d3aqfa9_zps7c487c62.gif

Lime

Appearance:
    Taylor is a very tall individual standing at just over 6'3". He has a very slender build, yet his muscle tone can just about be made out on closer inspection. Taylor is a pale young man, with his skin being almost as white as snow, as has been constantly remarked to him from friends and family, particularly his aunt Rose. His hair is a very light shade of brown, commonly referred to as chestnut by most people, and is usually brushed upwards as is the current style, although according to Tyler he's the one who started the trend. His eyes are an astonishing Emerald-green colour, a trait he inherited from his mother. His squared off jaw and shape of nose was passed down to him by his father. His lips are rather thin and pale, if there was one feature of Taylor that summed him up, it would be his mouth. Overall, he is an attractive individual.

Taylor also prides himself on his style, meaning he wouldn't be out of place in the finer areas of Lumiose city. His t-shirt consists of a retro style print on a t-shirt, burgundy on white (example found here). He usually can be seen in an acid washed pair of skinny jeans which are his favourite pair (example found here). Covering his feet are burgundy, low top Converse, which he selected to match his outfit. Around his waist is your average belt, with a Pokéball logo serving as the buckle. Nine times out of ten you'll also see Taylor in a causal jacket, also burgundy (example found here) . He either wears this fully zipped or not at all, depending on the temperature. Taylor doesn't do half measures when it comes to fashion. Of course, you'll never see Taylor without his chunky, jet black headphones either, an expensive brand naturally. To carry his supplies, he possesses a leather satchel containing just mere essentials.

Personality:
    Taylor can definitely be defined as cocky, however a more fitting description of his attitude would be smug. He is victim to an abundance of self-confidence, and it's clear for all to see as he occasionally releases an arrogant statement or two. Actually, occasionally would be putting it lightly. Taylor often reveals his cockiness, and relishes the fact that people dislike him. After all as he says, again quite often, "Any attention is good attention." Taylor also has an incredibly annoying habit of adding things like bro, dude and bud to the end of all his sentences. Most people have come to the conclusion that he just loves his own voice, and they probably wouldn't be too far off in all honesty. He likes to think of himself as a womanizer, however that isn't really the case. Most girls find his self-worth a little too overwhelming, which is an understandable point of view.

A lot of Taylor's confidence comes from his family. His mother was a world renowned model and actor, being the face of Unova's very own Pokéstar studios, starring alongside Brycen as the protagonist in the highest grossing movie of her acting career: Brycen-Man Strikes Back Harder!, and his father was a relatively famous Pokémon trainer, who won the Indigo league back in his prime and who has now become an expert in Pokémon breeding. Confidence was always promoted in their household and as a result it isn't that big of a surprise that both Taylor, and his younger brother, Joshua, don't lack self-belief. Taylor's aunt Rose, sister of his father, also was very prominent in Taylor's life while his parents were very active with their respective jobs. Rose completely spoiled Taylor and as a result he has a sense of self entitlement which can be slightly enraging to certain people, entertaining to others.

The arts are very important to Taylor. He's always been more interested in acting and performing than battling. This explains why he turned down his opportunity to go on a Pokémon adventure, very unlike Joshua who was eager to get started. While Joshua was touring Unova and collecting badges, Taylor was attending a very prestigious acting school in Ecruteak, Johto, run by one of the world famous Kimono sisters. After a long and enjoyable spell in Johto, Taylor returned home to his family. Little did he know that there was an ever widening rift in his family. Taylor, due to his accomplishments at acting school got several small parts at Pokéstar studios, mainly cameo appearances and was taken under the wing of, now director, Brycen. Taylor was extremely grateful for the attention from one of the leading directors in all of Unova, and Brycen frequently accompanied Taylor back to his home to see his old friend (Taylor's mother).

Starter Pokémon:
    707Klefki_Dream.png

Minerva \\ Klefki

Minerva is a Pokémon that loves everything and anything. She is incredibly caring and bubbly and always cheerful whenever positive. This hyperactive set of keys constantly irritate Taylor in a playful manner which the Pokémon's partner both loves and hates in equal measure, however the pair share a true bond. Minerva is incredibly loyal to Taylor, especially in times of need and would do anything to protect him. Her joking nature is often misinterpreted as her being completely carefree however this is untrue. Her bubbliness usually spills onto others and she is a good companion to have when you're feeling down.

Roleplay Sample:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    Okay, I realize that these are the last moves learned by Honedge, but what kind of training would it take to have it learn Iron Head and Sacred Sword?

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Okay, I realize that these are the last moves learned by Honedge, but what kind of training would it take to have it learn Iron Head and Sacred Sword?

Well, use the Game Description of the moves to aid your finding of training methods. Like, for Sacred Sword, let's say Honedge needs to improve its dodging. So you have it move about rapidly, attempting to dodge until it builds up enough energy to perform the new move :X
    If you watched the anime, that's how they learn most moves. Either by accident or by training for something else lol.

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • Uhh... me and Turkish finished. Are we approved or not? Did you look at them? I'm confused, since you just posted without telling.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I'm gonna take a betetr look at them tomorrow, when I'm back from University ^^
    I kept getting sidetracked and didn't get to read everything yet >u<

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    Alright, cool.

Now, to go watch every single episode of the anime in order to uncover the secrets of move learning. XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Alright, cool.

Now, to go watch every single episode of the anime in order to uncover the secrets of move learning. XD

Lol xD good luck ^^ just google stuff like "Ash's Pikachu learns Volt Tackle" or whatever xD you're certain to find some vids.

Zero Percent

Loading... Please wait
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Hope it isn't too bad. I didn't get a chance to proof-read it. Also, it is kind of rushed the ending, so I'll change some things tomorrow when I'm not so tired! I've been working all day on this puppy.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    GoldenRayquaza and Dylan_DJ, you're both accepted.
    Here's your starters' info:

393.gif
    (King)
    Male/Torrent
    Aqua Ring/Bubble/Growl/Peck

204.gif

Female/Sturdy
    Tackle/Protect/Selfdestruct/Bug Bite

And well, since apparently, a handful of people still wish to join, I've decided to tap into the PokéGears list and add a few more.
    I present you the following:
    pink__s_pokegear_by_ominn-d3bxk8d.gif
    (Ruby)
    pokegear_custom___saaski_by_ominn-d3bxiyu.gif
    (Forest)
    pokegear_custom_creepypuff_by_ominn-d3aui8l.gif
    (Gastly Edition)
    pokegear_custom___jeanard_by_ominn-d3auhom.gif
    (Emerald)
    pokegear_custom___liz_by_ominn-d3au7vc.gif
    (Fantasy)
    pokegear_custom___jayce_by_ominn-d3au9he.gif
    (Midnight)
    pokegear_muteam_sprite_by_ominn-d3aqfd8.gif
    (Vintage)

So, there's now 7(yes, SEVEN) new slots. I won't wait for them to fill up though. As soon as the people that already signed up finish their SUs (which should be before the end of this weekend hopefully), I'll submit the IC thread. So, whoever signs up from now on, will have less time to complete their SU if they want to be ready when the IC is getting posted. Otherwise, you can finish it whenever and well, catch up I guess ^^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back