• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name 5 Pokemon That....

Years
And 5:

GENGAR.

Gengar is pure, unfiltered bossness. Faster than Kick Buttowski and better special attack than Goku.

Now name me 5 Pokémon that... could be better if their base Attack and base Special Attack were switched.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
1. Flareon!

It's attack stat is better than its special attack but there are currently not very many moves that Flareon can use with that Attack Stat. If it switched with its attack and special attack then at least it can use moves like flamethrower and shadow ball etc. It would even have more special attack than Jolteon and Vaporeon if it were switched.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
3. Gastrodon! The different isn't huge but with his Curse reliance and access to Waterfall/Earthquake he could definitely use the small boost.

Victreebel's Bro

The Day Is My Enemy
Years
4) Lucario
I use a lucario on my rain team, and I run swords dance on it. It is able to knock out most pokemon in one hit, but sometimes it just isn't enough

Years
Come on, no mention of Unfezant? Poor bird's physical movepool is so shallow, newborns can safely bathe in it.

Since I gave this topic, I'll leave the next one to someone else.
That's allowed, or?

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Sure, if you don't want to be the one to give a topic, let the next person name one I guess..

Since I've been watching the General Daily Chit Chat for a while.....

Name 5 Pokemon that you'd like to taste/eat.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Um, I wouldn't really eat any Pokemon, but since I live in England, I gotta be stereotypical and say...

2. Magikarp and Chips! :D

Ari Niko

Sincerity
Years
3. Cherubi! As long as its fruit not meat. I'm a vegetarian
ec20fb7f.gif

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Its a Grass type it is both most of the time but since Cherubi is not on the side based on an animal like Turtwig or Bulbasaur it is a Fruit so it's all good...

4) Snover

Because berries

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
5. Tropius. That thing apparently grows sweet bananas on its neck which restore life, so sounds good to me!

Now name 5 Pokémon that you'd want on your Elite Four Ice-type team.

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
4. Glalie

Glalie kinda sucks but i still love that big floating ice head thingy <3

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
5.) Froslass

I would have to pick this amazing Pokemon because it was the first Pokemon I ever EV trained and it shall always hold a special place in my heart. :D

Name 5 Pokemon that... You would use on EVERY team you make if it were possible to have them.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
1. Yanmega! It's such a cool and charming Pokémon with a really interesting strategy/move pool accompanying it. Plus how cute is that thing.

Years
2. Skill Link Cloyster.

I'm specifying that I want Skill Link Cloyster because come on, if I could have Skill Link Cloyster in gen 1, 2 and 3, I'd so go for it. And Gen 4 is not exempt because Shell Smash. Gen 5 is also out of the question because I need to breed an Armaldo with a Shellder for Rock Blast, and BW1 don't even allow not-Unova mons before postgame.

But still, Skill Link Cloyster. Epicness. Me want.

Back