• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Trumpets: Hoenn Chronicles (OOC)

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OK so basically it's up to our discretion what items we have on us-- and that we just need to RP going out to buy pokeballs whenever we feel like we're reasonably running low or out of supply? (I'm just trying to figure out if I can go catch some pokemon on Route 101 or if I have to go to Oldale first hahaha)

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • OK so basically it's up to our discretion what items we have on us-- and that we just need to RP going out to buy pokeballs whenever we feel like we're reasonably running low or out of supply? (I'm just trying to figure out if I can go catch some pokemon on Route 101 or if I have to go to Oldale first hahaha)

Yup. I won't kill you if you suddenly catch a Pokemon despite the fact you didn't make a post saying you bought some.

jombii

Years
  • I just now finished reading the IC posts sent until yesterday. I'm sorry I had a really bad week last night so I didn't really had the time to review the posts.

But you're all awesome guys. Just check out for minor spelling and grammatical errors. :)

Also:

And my attempt for an angry and rude Bunnelby is up! The result coming soon...I hope haha

Bunnelby is caught! I will be lenient for the first few captures but as the story progresses, I expect you to come up with more creative battles.

Last edited:

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • I know this might sound dumb, but I don't HAVE to catch a Pokemon, right? I was gonna write another post with an encounter, but I just wanted to be sure since I'm not sure I wanna catch anything yet.

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
    Years
  • I don't think so, the rules say you can try to conquer the entire league with just your starter, if you wanted to.

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • A'ight then. Gonna post my next post either later today or tomorrow. Will Oldale Town be ready soon (this is directed at Varys); Ellis already reached it (unless he meant the outskirts) and so I'd like to have one encounter then onwards to Oldale.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yeah I didn't know if we were allowed to go into Oldale until Varys posted the Oldale Town info so I'm just waiting on that. Ellis will hop skip on past the threshold whenever it's ready~!

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
    Years
  • "...if anything, that blue haired girl would probably come to his rescue"

This made me so happy to read because it's so true. XD Rose would run in, Vulpix blazing, at the slightest sign that someone needs help.

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • Thanks. I think I should try and write my character slightly less antisocial, perhaps bolstered by a first encounter and gratitude for the help Rose gave.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "...if anything, that blue haired girl would probably come to his rescue"

This made me so happy to read because it's so true. XD Rose would run in, Vulpix blazing, at the slightest sign that someone needs help.

Ellis is forever grateful that there are people in the world who enable his laziness LOL

jombii

Years
  • will have Oldale up very soon. possibly tomorrow. will also catch up on reading soon.

jombii

Years
  • Your capture inspired me to go for the capture of a very displeased Poochyena~ Fingers crossed!

Hope it's okay...

The capture was a success. It was a good read and giving it rattled is a nice addition to the post.

also dud190, while your character is indeed a fan of Archer, know that Team Rocket is viewed as a criminal organization by the general populace and shouting "I need to be like Archer" in every sentence you say will surely elicit some bad looks from the people around you. Might as well tone that down a little.

jombii

Years
  • Also, Oldale is now up, as well as Route 102 and Route 103, giving you plenty of post materials.

For the missions, you have until February 5, 6 pm (in my timezone lol) to tell me if you're interested in doing it. That gives you exactly 2 and a half days from now to PM me.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2016
    Name: Kyraganu

Hometown: Lumiouse City, Recentley moved to Hoenn

Appearance: Tall man with long, black hair that hangs freely. Cloak similar to what blue wears in Pokemon Adventures, with basic black clothing underneath with hiking boots. Large backpack holding resources, cooking tools, knives, and pokemon trainer tools (Potions, Pokeballs Etc.) inside. Tan face with bright green eyes that seem to glow. Small mouth that slightly curls when he smiles.

Personality: A relatively shy person, Kyraganu likes to be alone. Slightly introverted, he just likes to be alone with his pokemon. He has a strong sense of justice, and takes immediate action against anything he thinks is wrong. He is very smart, but hasn't gotten much of a chance to really learn in the past mostly has street smarts and knowledge of the outdoors. In battles goes with anything that works. If told he is stupid, a street rat, or worthless he will get very angry, to the point that he loses most rational thought.

History: Born in the streets of Lumious city, Kyraganu was an orphan that stole to survive. Much of his life he lived with noone but a small evee he had saved from the streets. He ran away one day to the wild, and meet a strange man from a group called "Team Magma". Kyraganu was coaxed into joining, but left when he saw how they treated pokemon. Ever since, him and his Evee have lived in the wild near little root, scavenging gathering and hunting to live.

Starter Pokemon: Darwin- An Evee that he rescued from the streets. Knows tackle, quick attack, growl, and swift.

Back