• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Trumpets: Hoenn Chronicles (OOC)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
Name: Damian Ryuo

Hometown: Phenac City

Appearance:
Diamond_Pearl_Riley.png

Personality: To those unaware of Damian's past, he will come across as a cold and uncaring trainer. He'll only talk with someone if he deems it necessary to his own interests, and anyone who attempts to "tag along" on his adventures will find themselves dropped off at the nearest Pokemon Center. He's certainly not one for making friends, and the only one he will show even the slightest affection to is his Scyther.

However, despite this, Damian is very rarely one to turn down a cry for help. Just don't expect him to stick around when the deed is done.

When it comes to battling, Damian will attempt to keep a clear-head whilst adopting a very aggressive strategy. He'll aim to overwhelm his opponent with swift attacks and brute power by increasing the strength of his own Pokemon. Failing that, he'll switch to a defensive stance, allowing his opponent to tire themselves out whilst searching for the chinks in their armor. Should Damian lose, he'll focus on analyzing the battle and correcting any mistakes before entering a rematch.

History: Damian isn't one for snuggling up by a fire and retelling his history. If you catch him in a VERY good mood, you might be able to get him to talk about his love of tea and even a bit about his hometown. Otherwise, you'll need a lot of shovels to dig up the history of this guy.

Starter Pokemon:
Scyther, nicknamed Reaper
Ability: Swarm
Moves:
-X-Scissor
-Night Slash
-Slash
-Sword Dance
-Air Slash
-Quick Attack

Nero

I like it.
Years
Look like you got accepted to Sinnoh, welcome to the best region!
Arguably. :P

So yea, I'm getting back into posting frequently now. I'll always have one post per week, aiming for two, and if it comes to it I'll do even more. That schedule should last me for a fair while, unless I'm on holiday or something.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I'm going to get a post up for Linnet's battle with Team Aqua in a few hours, unless either Lonely Girl or Loki plans on posting again soon and lets me know before then; I'm just going to assume that Linnet splits up with them near the Pokemon Center, nothing drastic--it's just that I've been sitting on this mission for a while and there've been no sign of replies happening so a.a;

Sorry, I was waiting for Lonely Girl-- but I'm glad you went ahead and posted without waiting!!

-

I'm probably going to put Ellis on hiatus for a bit since the beginning of the school year is kicking my butt. We'll see if I get used to my new schedule enough to return!! @~@;;;

Back