• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Trumpets: Hoenn Chronicles (OOC)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ah, my first of many IC posts on PokeCommunity. It only gets better from here!
    I guess the rest of us need to follow the established thing now, that Birch isn't quite ready yet? Or perhaps one Payton has left, the assistant can just come out and say "he's ready now, come in!" lmao

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Just thought I'd give us some time to gather before we left, but do whatever you want.

I actually don't have any Internet right now, so my posts might be a bit slow. I'll get online when I can, but it'll still be a couple of weeks at least before I can get my own WiFi.

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • I am working on my second post. I was gonna try and introduce myself to Loki's character (emphasis on try because of my character's personality). Can we control each other's characters or do we wait for the other players to respond with their own post?

Edit: Already posted second IC post.

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I am working on my second post. I was gonna try and introduce myself to Loki's character (emphasis on try because of my character's personality). Can we control each other's characters or do we wait for the other players to respond with their own post?

Edit: Already posted second IC post.

Actually that is called bunnying and is against the rules of roleplay theater. You can only do it with the consent of the player you are going to control.

Eh, since you're all going to gather anyway, I'll be posting as Birch once everyone has gathered. I have yet to make a list of the people who hasn't posted but feel free to interact with one another until the friday night, because that's when I'll probably post the birch post.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I concur with The Nero. Since our group isn't so large anyway, why not have everyone gathered, y'know?

Actually that is called bunnying and is against the rules of roleplay theater. You can only do it with the consent of the player you are going to control.

Eh, since you're all going to gather anyway, I'll be posting as Birch once everyone has gathered. I have yet to make a list of the people who hasn't posted but feel free to interact with one another until the friday night, because that's when I'll probably post the birch post.
    I kind of really think it's easier if we bunny Birch ourselves o: because when we became more than 5 players, this "everybody meeting up" thing stopped being efficient. How about the few of us who are here go and meet Birch now? And each control him when he's talking to us directly.

Just a suggestion, as I don't want this RP to super slow down too early (:

jombii

Years
  • inb4 my lame attempt to delay you guys because I'm still working on some stuff for oldale lol

Okay then. I guess it's already five people from my count standing in front of Birch's lab right? Go bunny him as originally intended.

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • That's probably for the best. I didn't want us to dawdle around at the lab, it was more just to establish small groups and stop everyone from leaving on their own at different times. Every single one of us leaving as a group would not only be weird, but would be slow and difficult.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    inb4 my lame attempt to delay you guys because I'm still working on some stuff for oldale lol

Okay then. I guess it's already five people from my count standing in front of Birch's lab right? Go bunny him as originally intended.

LOL I was wondering why Friday when it's so far away and now it makes sense--
    But I think we can bunny Birch, get our pokedexes, and then explore around Littleroot and capture some pokemon/get to know each other on a very... extended journey to Oldale, if it helps you?

Plus if anyone wants to go meet Brendan/May, they haven't exactly done that yet either so there are many distractions to be had yet haha

Last edited:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • I'm new here and this is my first attempt to make a leap into this role playing world. * Take a deep breath *

Name: Chan Wei Han ( Nicknamed as Chan )

Hometown: Pallet Town

Appearance: He is quite tall about 180 cm and his skin is a little dark due to long exposure of sunlight. His eyes are bright brown color. He loves to wear brown short pants, a white T - Shirt and a pair of pale orange slippers. He also wears a pair of round spectacles and his face has small pimples. Besides, his hair is black colour and round short. He has a few scars at his limbs because he fell off to a drain accidentally.

Personality: He usually does not like to ask for a Pokemon challenge unless he was challenged by someone else. In Pokemon battles, he would prefer his opponent to make a move so that he can make a right decision to counter the attacks. When the right timing comes, he would just defeat his opponent in a surprising way.

Besides that, he is a clumsy and forgetful person. He would simply topple everywhere and always collide with people and objects around him. If you tell him to remember something, maybe he would remember it for few minutes and the memory in his brain will be erased. That's why his belongings are always lost. His friends were in the farm but eventually most of them were gone out for better jobs. He still have few friends together and he is very loyal to his friends. Due to his forgetfulness, his friends always reminds him about his belongings and events.

Moreover, he is quite polite towards everyone and loves to interact with them. If you have any trouble go find him, he would help you well. He is a very trusted person to get help with. He also loves to make jokes especially lame jokes but at least everyone is happy about them :)

History:
    Chan was born in an average wealth of happy family. His mom was a housewife and his dad was a farmer. Everyday, his dad would take him to the farm for doing work such as watering vegetables and collecting berries. He had no siblings yet until his mother was pregnant. However, one day his mom got a terrible fever and his dad was out for harvesting vegetables. Chan quickly went to buy medicine for mom at the town. When he brought the medicine back, his mom eventually became weaker and could not make it out. Before she put out her last breath, she asked him for an apology because she could not give birth her second child. After that, her eyes closed and passed away silently.

Chan felt very sad and his dad had a bad trauma. Day after day since his mom was gone, his dad became a soulless man and did not talk nor eat. He always thought that his wife would come back and he would wait for her. Until one day, he became anxious as he waited too long for her return. He took a rope and hung himself in his room. Chan went inside his room after a few minutes and shocked. His father was dead by suicide. Eventually, Chan was left alone, all by himself. Despite his heart had hurt too deep, he still needed to continue his life.

Two years later, Chan still work at the farm all by himself, living independently. Until one day, he found a Pokemon egg which was in a bush and put into his house for a good care. After a few days, the egg was hatched and it was a small cute Pidgey. Chan took care of it neatly until it was fully grown into a healthy bird. Everyday he brought his Pidgey to the farm for helping him in doing some simple work such as watering vegetables and scouting the weather. After the long day work, he would play with it and help to train Pidgey too.

After a few weeks after the Pidgey had recovered, Chan read a news about a new uprising Pokemon League in Hoenn Region. He thought it would be better to take an adventure to Hoenn and win the Pokemon League. He sold the farm to the other owner and headed towards Hoenn by a small boat.

Right now, he maybe reach his first town in Hoenn Region, Littleroot Town to meet with Professor Birch for registering a legitimate Pokemon Trainer license and begin to challenge the gym leaders in the region.

Starter: Pidgey ( Female )
    Ability : Keen Eye

Moveset : 1. Gust 2. Sand-Attack 3. Peck 4. Quick Attack 5. Whirlwind

Last edited:

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Hey, I rewrote some things in my SU to make them easier to understand. :)

But now I have a question:
    What's with money? Do the characters have to buy things and work for their money? Will they gain prices after winning a gym battle or a contest? Or is everything free and we don't have to worry about buying Pokeballs and stuff?

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • Working on my third post in response to Payton. We still waiting for the arrival of Aria and Micaiah to Littleroot? If so, I'll go ahead, respond to Payton and then I guess I'll wait for them.

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
    Years
  • We're not waiting, we're gonna Bunny the professor so we can get our Pokedexes and head off. c= Aria and Micaiah will catch up.

jombii

Years

• There, it's much simpler and generally way better than your first SU. There are some minor issues here that you still need to correct, but so far so good.

Bloodred is not a single word. Hyphenate it. Also "isnt" should have an apostrophe, between 's' and 'n.' And 'streching' is supposedly spelled 'stretching.' 'Orignally' is supposed to be 'originally.'

And one more question, seeing his parents scared of Team Rocket, Seraph idolizing an admin of said team is not the right reaction. Did something happen to allow such thing to happen?

Edit above spell-checks and answer the question in your history and you're good to go.

ACCEPTED

Spell check time!

bag pack instead of packbag
    his instead of hies
    awkward instead of akward
    separated instead of seperated

Edit this and you're good to go. Kind of excited someone who literally can't interact with people lol

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Alright finally got my SU up! Let me know if there is anything that should be changed or edited, here to get better after all :)

I believe I'm on the second page, early on, like the 29th or 30th comment. Looking forward to this!

Back