• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your name?

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
Years
  • My first name is Sander. And I'm pretty happy with it. It's not too common and sounds nice. My mom wanted to name me Alexander at first, but my sis preferred Sander so she stuck with that.

My 2nd and 3rd names are Hugo (after my uncle) and Arnold (after my grandfather).

Years
  • My real name is Mary but I don't go by it. I usually just go by my nickname on a particular forum. It's not that I dislike my name that much, I just find it a bit plain.

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    My name follow Spanish conventions so I actually have two names. But I go by Cordelia ^-^

I love it because it is very unique. I don't know anyone who has this name. I was surprised when a character of a videogame series I like had this name.

Years
  • Mine's Janna, it's rare but more common in Russia which is where I was born. I love my name despite constantly being asked if it's my real name or if I'm just a fan of League of Legends. J names are supreme. B]

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Since my online handle is PeePee Comings, the "peepee" came from a little joke name that a lot of friends called me. And since Peepee was my nickname, my real name is Peter.

I like the name Peter. It reminds me of Peter Parker, and since Peter Parker was one of my favorite characters, i knew of his initials as PP.

After all, its called using your PP

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    birthname is molly and it's the name i've gone for all my life and i'll probably always keep it just because it suits me. usually my nickname is just 'moll' tho some ppl online call me 'momo'.

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    My name is Lucifer. I would never change it because it tends to keep people away, which is a plus since I'm shy anyway.

J/k my name is Matt.

Years
  • My name is Christina. I wouldn't need to change it because people seem to happily do it for me.

I can't recall how many times I've been called "Christine" or had it written as "Kristina".

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Alex! I like how it looks so I wouldn't change it but I do find it a little difficult to pronounce myself, which is a tad awkward... Maybe I should think about a new one :D

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Like I said in the other thread, Corey. The only real way to spell it.

What's your name?

i beg to differ

also if were gonna be on topic my real name is Cailan which people IRL call me by, but I prefer to be called cay online. just an easy way for me to differentiate lol

Last edited:

Goomy Gumi

Gooey Vocaloid
    Years
  • My real name is Regine. It's fine, I guess, and it apparently means "queen." Sometimes people accidentally mispronounce it as Regina though, which can tick me off a bit lol.

Back