• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your name?

Cersei Lannister

Mad Queen
    Years
    So if you want to share, what's your name? Do you like it? If you could change it, would you? And if so, what to?

My name's Ryan. I like it, had it my whole life and I don't see changing it ever. :P

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    It's actually Kimberly, but the only ones who call me that are family. Everyone else calls me Kimi. ^w^I'd actually just change my name to Kimi, but my mom would probs hate if I did so...

Years
    I'll probably change my name to Ryan pretty soon. Lol jk. Never gonna change my name. I think name changing is a slap in the face to your parents who probably thought very hard on a good name.

My name is Matthew. I love my name and always prefer people to call me by my full name but no one ever does. Everyone always still calls me Matt even after they know I like it the other way. I don't make a deal out of it though since I know people love shortening names. My mom calls me Matty all the time. I used to hate it but now I like it.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm Kelsey :)

No real opinions on my name one way or another, I like it well enough.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    My name is Jacob. It's such a common name that even in my small town of just under 6k people I still have someone with the exact same name right down to middle initial at my hospital.

I have the last name of Houghton which, unlike my grandfather insists is of English heritage. So I suppose that means I have English heritage.

Can learn a lot from names I suppose...

Years
    My name is Jacob. It's such a common name that even in my small town of just under 6k people I still have someone with the exact same name right down to middle initial at my hospital.

I have the last name of Houghton which, unlike my grandfather insists is of English heritage. So I suppose that means I have English heritage.

Can learn a lot from names I suppose...
    My middle name is Jacob. I always used to think about just using that name sometimes when meeting people.

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
    My real name is Kaitlyn, but I prefer to go by Kaity. I'm pretty indifferent about my name, I just wish there wasn't so many people with the same name as me. In high school, I graduated with like 5 or 6 Kaitlyns. Gahhhhh.

Sirfetch’d

It's Cameron, which was my middle name, but now it's what I go by.

I also go by my middle name, Chase! I was never a huge fan of my first name so I've always just gone by that haha.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Like I said in the other thread, Corey. The only real way to spell it.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Alexandra's my name? never ever met anyone else with the same name, really. Have met tooons of Alexs though!
    Though I went by my middle name for a little bit in the past, Lee, but I've met and heard of lots of people with the same middle name as me which made me stop doing so. lol. Bruce Lee and LeafyIsHere (!) come to mind. :pink_tongue:

Years
    My name is Nichole, specifically this spelling. The reason I had to say that is because it's one letter off from the name's most common variant and I absolutely get pissed when one spells my name wrong.

But thankfully it's not Chloe, which was the name my mother was intending to name me.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    My name is Michael, but most people just call me Mike.

It's.. fine, I guess? Not too common, but not too rare either.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    I like my name, and would never change it. But due to humans being, well, humans, I just go by Andy.

Back