• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Code Giveaway and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi everyone!
    I'm very new to PTCGO.
    So although I really love the game, I don't have many cards. If anyone would be willing to help out with some codes, I would really appreciate it. You can pm or e-mail me.
    My address is [email protected]

Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    Can anyone send me some unwanted pokemon tcgo code cards :D
    oh and i got a charizard EX box and i got A Mega Charizard EX Y in my last booster pack :D
    My first Mega to.

My Email: [email protected]

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    Hey guys, I love to do pack openings on my channel but I am currently short on codes :(.
    If anyone could help me out please mail me some codes at [email protected]
    Will give you a shoutout in a future video!!

Frostinite

PrettyFrosty
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    At the end of the month i will post youtube videos of Booster box Openings Im either going to do a Next Destinies Box or a Furious fist booster box. Which one should i open first? All the codes will be available for use.
    18 of the 36 codes will be distributed on this site. The other 18 will be on youtube itself.
    I know its a ways off but i want a few people to say what box codes they would prefer and ill open the most wanted

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    I've got a code for a plasma freeze pack if anyone wants it. Shoot me a PM if you're interested!
    EDIT: Code has been taken.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    I've once again amassed a small collection of these codes. PM me to receive them. Up to 2 codes per person until I run out. Which means up to 9 people (if every person asks for both) will get my codes.

EDIT: I've given away the last of my codes. Please stay tuned for more give-aways in the near future.

Last edited:

Frostinite

PrettyFrosty
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    I'm looking for Next Destinies or Plasma Freeze Codes.
    Anyone partake?
    Next week i'll be doing a box opening on Legendary treasures and i'll be giving away 18 codes here and 18 on youtube!
    Ill make it a thread as i will be doing this every week or so.
    So look forward to that guys :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2015
    i started playing tcgo yesterday can anyone om me atleast 1 code plz i will really apreciate

Years
  • I found a Phantom Forces booster code card lying in the aisle at work today, so if anyone wants it, feel free to take it. Just be sure to reply saying that you've used it, so other people don't try to as well.

EDIT: code claimed by Nureth.

Last edited:

kirbasaur

Human-Ivasaur hybrid
    Years
  • If you wan't to, anyone can give me any code. (just not used up)

I don't get to play online of offline very often so I can't rack up P coins to trade for cards.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back