• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Code Giveaway and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2014
    Yeah I managed to get that code from someone in a friends twitch stream who happened to be streaming pokemon tcg.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2014
    Here are 10 codes from various packs.
    I have 90 more, but for now I can't decide if I want play the online TCG or not.

N55 - V39Y - K43 - GJM
    MLS - SWEC - 9YQ - LEU
    BSK - XGGY - XNY - SVP
    GAT - TP8U - HST - 8CJ
    A6F - FW5D - GX8 - R39
    5NW - WVMC - AWQ - 47B
    AH7 - F3YL - 9R9 - LC9
    BHS - P564 - CGH - PX4
    FUG - PS3N - 4FG - A63
    JXT - 9TL6 - 4DB - X7A

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Not too long ago, I opened 3 boxes (XY, Flash Fire, and Furious Fists) still have too many codes available, I don't play online game, I love buying the cards - mainly artworks on the cards look awesome....

Giving a few codes for who ever gets it:

XY:
    Spoiler:

Flash Fire:
    Spoiler:

Furious Fists:
    Spoiler:

good luck! - all redeemed

Last edited:

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Not too long ago, I opened 3 boxes (XY, Flash Fire, and Furious Fists) still have too many codes available, I don't play online game, I love buying the cards - mainly artworks on the cards look awesome....

XY:
    Spoiler:

Flash Fire:
    Spoiler:

Furious Fists:
    Spoiler:

good luck!
    I WANT TO USE THEM D: I cannot cause it is downloading the patch :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2014
    Not too long ago, I opened 3 boxes (XY, Flash Fire, and Furious Fists) still have too many codes available, I don't play online game, I love buying the cards - mainly artworks on the cards look awesome....

XY:
    Spoiler:

Flash Fire:
    Spoiler:

Furious Fists:
    Spoiler:

good luck! - I'm sure by now they are redeemed

someone redeemed every single one of those codes already and didn't even say they did :( If you have a few more codes mind sending me some in a private message?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Hi I just found this forum looking for help with the tcg and I'm sorta new to that too, if anyone can help me out with some codes it would be greatly appreciated C:

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I just got into the TCGO again, I had been very inactive, I would like a fresh start. and For everyone I did NOT Use those codes.. I know I snatched all of Griffbanne's Codes but not this time, My launcher was updating so I had to wait. I hate people who do not tell they used it. I would like to be PMed
    please..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Don't know if anyone's still posting here but I just got started out with the TCGO a couple days ago and I was wondering if there's anyone with some more codes that wouldn't mind helping a newbie out.

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
    Years
  • Hey, I started playing pokemon TCGO a few weeks ago but haven't gotten any luck with getting cards that are at least decent to use. My best card is my Gallade from the Mental Minds theme deck. Any code would be awesome right about now, I'm really needing some new cards so I can get a proper deck assembled. Message me with a code, if you have one you could give. Thank you ^_^

RetroFanatic

Warlock
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    So I just downloaded the Pokémon TCG Online game. Is it a nice game to play despite the fact that you can pay to get stuff? It isn't a "pay-to-win" game?

Since I'm very much addicted to the GBC game on my 3DS it'd be nice to get into the online game.

I was a fairly hardcore collector back in the day aswell. I remember buying the Zap! deck, Water Blast deck (I think) and the Cold Fusion deck.

I assume it's just to try the different codes listed in the thread when I login, right? I'll try not to beg much but it'd be very nice if someone has extra codes.

Years
  • Have a decent number of codes to give out over private message. Most are XY and newer, with some Plasma Blast/Freeze available.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2014
    Hey guys and gals, i would appreciate it if some one were to give me some codes for the tcgo to get me started:) please private message me the codes if you want to

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    I'm just starting out in the Pokemon TCG. So far the game seems pretty fun. If anyone has any codes to spare, that'd be great!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    no one give me some code :( omg im really new i want to trade but i don have any tradable cards :(

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    no one give me some code :( omg im really new i want to trade but i don have any tradable cards :(

I don't have a code for you, but just saying you can win a tradeable pack from the gift box on the prize wheel (which comes at the end of a versus match --even theme deck matches).

Years
  • hi kinda new to the tcg trying to use some decklists i found online but short on quite a few cards any codes would be greatly appreciated if you can pm me with the codes thanks :)

Years
  • Ok so yeah, I've been playing the TCGO since last year. I have a good amount of cards but you can never have enough, right? But seriously is anyone has any codes for the most recent packs from XY series or the plasma and Treasures packs I'll gladly have some of those :P

BourbonWhiskey

Pokemon Trainer Since 1998
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2017
    Hello! I am new to Pokemon Trading Card Game Online and it seems like I am very limited with my cards..

If anyone would be able to help me with boosters, codes and such, I will be gladly offer my Shiny Perfect Pokemon in X/Y. I have a whole MasterList

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I know how to get codes: Subscribe to the Pokemon Newsletter they send it every month and every month I have a code in it this month I got code for special Gengar sleeves and last time I even got a Garchomp EX code and 2 Furious Fist codes(not all in the same mail of course)

Years
  • I have no idea if this actually counts as a TCGO code, but I can find no better place to put it... anyway, it's not cards, but if anyone wants the code for Mega Gengar Full Color Sleeves, I don't play the TCGO, so here it is:

6MS-4RBN-HKJ-7RG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back