• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 8, 2016
    Hi, serperior has grass/dragón type and the miniature dont have color , is trasparent... Sorry english is not my first lenguage

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    Playing this game and STILL doing the wild Pokemon skipping thing, plus doing that beeping sound. Ugh! Really annoying.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • VERY IMPORTANT INFO :
    Major Update. The extension "Sidequest in Johto is available and tested. The game can be completed. HOWEVER A LOT OF THINGS ARE UNDONE! SAVE FREQUENTLY + don't touch pokeball on the ground.

Here is the Changelog :
    Spoiler:

IF THE PROBLEM WITH THE BIKER IN ISLE 3 OR FREEZE AT THE BEGINNING ARE SOLVED PLEASE REPORT ME.

Years
  • Hey so I'm really excited for the new release, but when I click on the download link it sends me to the old version?

Yes, he forgot to change the link. Let's just wait for Shogun. I bet he's sleeping already. It'll PROBABLY be changed after about 8 hours.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2016
    The Hack is really awesome ????????????
    But i cant evolve my Sneasel... and its not included in the Guide... Help pls :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    You Sir......you are a muthafukin KING!!!!!!
    Thank you for this game.
    Its awesome!!!
    But I dont know how to begin the "Way of the Shogun" - story line.
    I read the guide but after the World Tournament it isnt really clear how to get to the next part.
    Please help.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    This hack is cool but 2 things. 1, Zorua doesnt get a full 4 move moveset till Level 28. (I had only Pursuit and Fake Out until the 3rd gym) 2, how do I evolve Eevee to its 2nd, 4th and 6th gen evos?

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    hope this fix the 3rd island biker black screen bug.. is stop playin v388 cuz im stuck in there..
    i really want to play this game.. been waitin for this update..

Years
  • I'm using the sav file from last patch. The 3rd island biker at my screen still froze, says it's sending out Lv Lv Lv Lv Lv.

BTW, if you go to the Pokemon Tower without Silph Scope, you can get stuck with Gothita's Shadow Tag, and unable to Flee or Fight.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2016
    OMG Shogun, do you release a new version of this hack when I actually in green island xD
    My old save works for this new upate, my ultimate team is ready for anything
    Or Ia have to do all the game

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • THE LINK IN THE FIRST POST IS UPDATE!
    In dropbox, be sure to download a file with "425" at the end of his name!

BTW :
    Sneasel evolves with hapinness; Old saves are 90 compatible but they will not compatible with the next extension and some error may occur so I strongly suggest to restart your game;
    About Silph scope problem is a problem from game freak. I've never edit this tower.
    "The way of the Shogun" starts from Jade town. You need to trip abroad the sea to the west and a little island called "Yellow Island". There you need to win in every castle.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2017
    I have no idea how to speak french. So is there a way to understand the next region without learning french?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • I have no idea how to speak french. So is there a way to understand the next region without learning french?

The only region in french is Azur Archipelago. With the game guide, it is possible to complete this part of the story. However, it will be very hard to understand. Therefore, the game guide is in english to help you to understand a the story as much as possible.

Years
  • THE LINK IN THE FIRST POST IS UPDATE!
    In dropbox, be sure to download a file with "425" at the end of his name!

BTW :
    Sneasel evolves with hapinness; Old saves are 90 compatible but they will not compatible with the next extension and some error may occur so I strongly suggest to restart your game;
    About Silph scope problem is a problem from game freak. I've never edit this tower.
    "The way of the Shogun" starts from Jade town. You need to trip abroad the sea to the west and a little island called "Yellow Island". There you need to win in every castle.

The link works and the patching has been successful. Thanks man, gotta finish Adventure Red and will start with this :)
    Lucky fact I've been studying 2 years in France (Grenoble) I will taste 100% of the rom :P

Years
  • I have a Fire Red 1.0 (U) rom (I have no idea how I could possibly get a Fire Red 1.0 (E) rom) and put it into XSE and apparently expanded it to 32 MBs. I then went into NUPS and patched it.

I have started the game on both my phone and computer and have only a white screen. It said in the FAQ if we were having issues there would be a link there if you didn't understand how to do this. There is no link.

Can I get some help?

Back