• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • also in new save the Blue Scarf exists^^

edited my last post for actual bugs i found:
    - (blue scarf)

- game freezes when reading table in Viridian School House (above Center)
    Spoiler:

- graphical bugs (?)
    Spoiler:

The graphical bugs are fixed already. Thanks for the report! We'll upload the next patch as soon as possible.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    Wow nice work :) i will try to find more to report ^^ (when i play a new game, then i really check each step of the map) i'll answer again, when i'm on to continue story :) (today i'm stuck on too much work, events, etc :/ so propably on friday (german) evening ;(

Question about lemonade/ex-blue scarf: does every trainer have/use this lemonade? cause it could be hard for the first trainer battle with rival if he just uses lemonade :D
    Edit: tryed, and lemonade also don't recover hp^^

best message i got today:
    Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

gets a second meaning :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I followed all of the instructions I could find to patch the game and when I walk out of my home, I'm trapped in an infinite tree nightmare.

I've made sure I didn't make any mistakes in the process. Any help?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    1. Did you use original Fire Red U/E 1.0 Version? (check can be made in 3.)
    2. Did you expand the gba-rom to 32MB as described? (Download XSE, start it, open rom, ctrl + r and first option (FF) -> should give information that its expanded to 32 MB)
    3. Did you patch the gba rom with actual ups file? Did it patch without information that it may not be correct? (Download NUPS, start it, field 1 is the gba rom, field 2 is the ups file, downloaded from info in this thread, 1st site - choose the option "Ask" so you see if it patchs without problems)
    4. Do you use a compatible VBA? or maybe another emulator?
    5. Does it show the Shogun signature first when starting the game? Do your guy/girl ingame starts in front of TV indoor, and outside the nearly original home town or fire red?

If these steps were followed correctly it should work, otherwise please screen.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Two issues I found,
    One, when the other pokemon's health is low, they keep using a useless item called blue scarf 3-4 times before attacking again
    Also, I can't get past third island due to the in-game message saying, "Cue Ball Paxton has sent out Lv Lv Lv Lv Lv" and the game just freezes

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Two issues I found,
    One, when the other pokemon's health is low, they keep using a useless item called blue scarf 3-4 times before attacking again
    Also, I can't get past third island due to the in-game message saying, "Cue Ball Paxton has sent out Lv Lv Lv Lv Lv" and the game just freezes

Ok my bad, I just downloaded the latest update and now Cue Ball Paxton is able to send out his Gardevoir correctly, however the second problem still persists with Blue Scarf replaced with Lemonade

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    check my step by step list (commentar #566)
    Link to ups can be found on first site of this thread

-------

For the game:
    - blue scarf replaced with lemonade, but same effect (also when the trainer normally uses super potion or something, just checked this on leader ondine/misty (btw either you need to change all shields, phrases, etc where the old leader names appear to the new leader name, or change back the new leader name to old^^ (best example: You defeated Ondine. - but - You got TM.. from Misty) ^^
    Spoiler:

- next little formal bug: first evolution of Bulbasaur/Bulbizarre didn't found its capital letter^^ (Bulbizarre evolved to herbizarre)
    Spoiler:

- to be continued...

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • I apologize for all these little release but I've found with the help of Ledxil a big bug in Pokémon league.
    Here is the changelog for the v441

Spoiler:

Thanks Sinus for your report. I'll fix these things later.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2017
    Dusknoir stats are broken (too much speed and poor Sp.Def)
    Also, Fletchling and his evolution family don't have a proper moveset
    Scrafty, Scraggy, Froslass moveset is broken too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2017
    Hi, I keep getting an "patch does not match" message wgen patching. This is after expanding it XSE. Any solutions?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    You do not have expand the gba-rom to 32MB a look on page 24 explains how DJSinus

AceTheHanyou

ShakeTheHanyou
    Years
  • Yo, I already started over once for the latest patch update. However im still getting the same bug issue. I cant get past the cueball leader on isle 3. Is there a way to avoid this. Or will I have to start over for the 3rd time?

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Yo, I already started over once for the latest patch update. However im still getting the same bug issue. I cant get past the cueball leader on isle 3. Is there a way to avoid this. Or will I have to start over for the 3rd time?

I had the same issue earlier, when I downloaded patch 437, Cue Ball Paxton would no longer send out Lv Lv Lv Lv Lv, he would send out Gardevoir, and you don't need to restart your game everytime you download a new patch, you go to Import, and then import a battery file and hit the .sav file for your game.

Back