• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
  • 7768721.jpg

For All of you who waiting for Pokemon Dirty Sun... My Next project and Pokemon Ruby Renev.

Years
  • I'm not sure why but i've patched the new beta multiple times and the game still resets whenever i entered battle, anyone mind helping out..

Same here, and I don't know why..
    I started the game like ten minutes ago, and the game resets every time I battle a wild pokémon with my starter (with white flash lines on the screen)

Would you mind to help me AtecainCorp.?
    Thanks for your work and your great hack anyway :D

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • This hack looks very promising and from what I've played I really like it.
    Any chance we might see Heatmor in there sometime?

Unfortenly no Heatmor in my game... But come on... You can found a lot off various and intresting Pokemons in the game. BTW. Thank you. It's good that you like my hack. If you can give me your team XD

Can i catch hoopa on this hack?

Currently nope. But in next Beta Hoopa with its forme going to be avaible.

Is this avalible on GBA4iOS? Just wondering, thanks.

I never test it with GBA4iOS. So I don't know. I test my hack on GBATEMP emulator on DSTWO card and on VBA. Rest emulators I do not tested. But when emulator support Extended roms. It should work.

Same here, and I don't know why..
    I started the game like ten minutes ago, and the game resets every time I battle a wild pokémon with my starter (with white flash lines on the screen)

Would you mind to help me AtecainCorp.?
    Thanks for your work and your great hack anyway :D

With New Beta i change rombase to give you more easy patching.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • I'll wait for it. :)

There's a chance to see Kalos legendaries in this hack?
    Thanks for the reply and keep up the good work!

Yes. Now in current Beta is Avaible to obtain Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie and Volcanion. Hoopa is going to be in next beta. Anyways. Now I going to introduce you upcomming with new beta little event ocured to be anouncent to POKEMON DIRTY SUN which I start produced. Only which I can said is something about Team Mystic.

Anyways.... I going to introduce you PRIMAL REJISHAN... New option of primal Pokemon in Ruby Renev and going to be fully released in DIRTY SUN
    x6h3s4.jpg

Artwork made completly by me.. Why he look like this? Well... Rejishan in Myths was mentioned as Arceus brother.

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • I going anounce to you Project which is simmilar and in that same way completly diffrent than Pokemon Ruby Renev. Along side I developing Pokemon DIrty Sun I going make POKEMON EMERALD RENEV... But what is diffrences in both games?

POKEMON EMERALD RENEV DIFFRENCES
    - 675 Pokemons and no one from them are Mega Pokemon.
    - Updated all types which going to be include in Pokemon Dirty Sun <I mean CRYSTAL, MIST and LIGHT>
    - Ghost apperance <With my special idea of make it>
    - Sinnoh as secound region <Not Johto like in Ruby Renev>
    - New Evolution Methods.
    - Expanded Pokemon in the wild.
    - Hoenn keep in RSE music and Sinnoh in DPPT.
    - Extra more moves than in Pokemon Ruby Renev.
    - Fully added 5 generation of pokemos with Starters, Legends from Kanto and primals. <Rejishan also Included>

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2015
    hello. where can i find diancie, regis trio and Kyurem? thanks for the answer

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • This can destroy fun from all players from finding legends. So I give answer in Spoiler.

Spoiler:

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
  • Hey, just wanted to let you know there's a BIG error when it comes to Dusknoir, and that's the fact that it causes the rom to reset, a lot. I sent it out against Drake's Mega Salamence, had it burn it with Will-O-Wisp, and at the start of the next turn after the burn damage happened, the rom reset.

Previously I had attacked with it against Phoebe's Banette and Mega Banette and both times the rom reset, and later in Johto I sent it out against a random trainer's Pokemon and after it attacked and dealt damage to Dusknoir, the rom reset again.

Also, you might want to look into editing the movesets of the Pokemon. The Sandile line has the moveset of the Aron line, and the Darumaka line has the moveset of the Ninetales line, for example. And one last thing...Weavile doesn't seem to be able to learn any TMs, at all, if its inability to learn Return is any indication.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Hey, just wanted to let you know there's a BIG error when it comes to Dusknoir, and that's the fact that it causes the rom to reset, a lot. I sent it out against Drake's Mega Salamence, had it burn it with Will-O-Wisp, and at the start of the next turn after the burn damage happened, the rom reset.

Previously I had attacked with it against Phoebe's Banette and Mega Banette and both times the rom reset, and later in Johto I sent it out against a random trainer's Pokemon and after it attacked and dealt damage to Dusknoir, the rom reset again.

Also, you might want to look into editing the movesets of the Pokemon. The Sandile line has the moveset of the Aron line, and the Darumaka line has the moveset of the Ninetales line, for example. And one last thing...Weavile doesn't seem to be able to learn any TMs, at all, if its inability to learn Return is any indication.

Thank you for Info. I going to fix it with next release.

Back