• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
  • No problem. The hack has a lot of potential, if the bugs/glitches eventually get ironed out. And even with them it's still a fun experience.

Thank you... I can said now that I can't rid all of glitches... But as much I can, I destroy that Glitches. For now I plan to add extra 5 poke places. Two of them are for 100% Hoopa and Unbound forme. What is next pokes... Wait for more info.

cool hack!

Thank you dude... I hope that you would like it more when I finish that hack.

TO ALL OF YOU!

Why you not give me here your Pokemon League teams or current Ingame teams? I want to know what team you have ingame. Also i would know how did you like Rejishan?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2017
    a very good hack i need help finding shadow lugia if he is still in this hack

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2017
    i got a idea in order to get lugia how about you need to capture the legendary birds and to get hoho you need to capture the legendary dogs

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • You going on ways of liderships? Since lugia is leader of BIrd and Ho-oh is leader of beasts... It was possible to do... Nice idea... But going by that same way. I must set trigger to check all regis beafore give able to catch regigigas.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2017
    i based it off crystal and it will give a reason to capture all the legendary birds and beast

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2017
    the first choice more legendary pokemon and any type of pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'd like to report a bug. The jaw fossil, when you try to revive it, becomes ????? When given to the researcher. It then becomes an anorith. I got the fossil from the fossil maniac's house

Years
  • I found a level 26 Zekrom in Mauville's powerplant. Intended or not?
    Edit:
    I also found a level 40 rejishan just before fighting groudon.

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • I'd like to report a bug. The jaw fossil, when you try to revive it, becomes ????? When given to the researcher. It then becomes an anorith. I got the fossil from the fossil maniac's house

I going to fix it with next realease.

I found a level 26 Zekrom in Mauville's powerplant. Intended or not?
    Edit:
    I also found a level 40 rejishan just before fighting groudon.

Well... Rejishan thing is leftover forom Test phase which I set. I going to fix it. About Zekrom is only little failure in checksum which also is fixable....

Hi there. My hack do not die... Here is small graphical thing made by ~Andrea which make my hack more beautyfull... I going present you MENU ICONS like in DPPT.

Better.png

This is not complete Yet. But i going to make it more complete... So await for ending of this thing. Also I going to told about five newcomers with next version. There was.

Dark Lugia.
    Primal Rejishan
    Hoopa
    Unbound Hoopa
    Warawai
    Freedom Warawai <Next forme of Warawai>

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    Will u expand the pokedex in the next beta and add more 6 gen pokemon

Also will u decapitalize everything capitalized

Last edited by a moderator:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Will u expand the pokedex in the next beta and add more 6 gen pokemon

Also will u decapitalize everything capitalized

Maybe later. Yes... But now new infos.

Well... During new's comming with CoroCoro Magazine. I want make New Zygarde Formes in my game as first used ever in hacking.

Look at the Zygardes formes. <Lvl 5 since tests>

Zygarde_10.png
    Zygarde_50.png
    Perfect_Zygarde.png

I make for their change item called CELL'S PACK... First encounter we have with Zygade 10%

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • If the Mega Evolutions are gone, shouldn't you modify the main post?
    Because they're still there.

Anyways, i've decided to replay this so i'll be reporting bugs from Beta 5.7 if i find any.

EDIT:
    Okay, it didn't passed an entire minute and i already found 3 weird things:
    -The title page's logo, did you saw its animation? the "POKéMON" logo moves a lot, and it looks like you copy and pasted it over the same one, i don't know, looks really weird.

-Why does Brendan's Front Sprite looks like OR/AS Brendan while his minisprites are exactly the same as R/S?

-The music.. oh my god.. it still sounds awful :/ ...
    I mean, it sounds decent, but the original Littleroot music would be ten times better than the actual one.

EDIT2:
    You didn't modified the music that plays when you interact with your rival in his/her room.

EDIT3:
    Oh Gawd!
    -Why does the starter's pokeball looks darker?
    -Why does the wild battle music sounds so bad?
    -Why does Torchic's Cry sounds so bad too?
    -And why does Brendan's BackSprite look like OR/AS Brendan when the minisprites are still the same than R/S? x_x ..

EDIT4:
    This looks really weird, just saying.

Last edited:
    Back