• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Forces 3D MMO (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
  • I'm going to remain skeptical until I see some measure of professionalism from you. You post screens that access to 3d models could create, you talk of an agreement with Nintendo but give no proof of this agreement, and you continue to exhibit poor grammar and structure in every post made.

Yuoaman

Years
  • Why all this?

Just wait until the game is realease and then you can say what you want.

If it's fake they will sonner or later stop posting things here and if not then we have a 3D game. I don't know why everbody is complaining

Well the thing is, if this 'company' is in fact infringing on Nintendo's intellectual property without permission that could possibly be a big problem for the forum. We don't want any legal action taken against us for the actions of our members. I know from experience, this one time I stole one of my friend's doodles back in third grade and sold it to another friend for twelve cents so I could buy some candy. That night while I was enjoying my gummy candy my mom got a call from a lawyer who said I was being sued for copyright infringement...

Long story short - now I live in a box using rats to power by coconut computer.

Combusting Studios

Game Dev Team 2010
    Years
  • Defensive?
    I said knock yourself out!

Ok I get it I make some grammar mistakes but I am one person answering tons of questions while you sit there bickering over one or two errors, please get a life and quit wining about that.

Act like your perfect and have every post to perfection, I doubt it so don't pick on others when you are only doing this to be rude and a complainer.

Yuoaman

Years
  • Defensive?
    I said knock yourself out!

Ok I get it I make some grammar mistakes but I am one person answering tons of questions while you sit there bickering over one or two errors, please get a life and quit wining about that.

Act like your perfect and have every post to perfection, I doubt it so don't pick on others when you are only doing this to be rude and a complainer.

Yeah breaking laws are minor errors, and I like winning so I think I might like to keep bringing them up. What's even more minor is that time I went back in time and killed all the dinosaurs, what a Thursday evening that was.

/end perfect post.

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    Ah, let me tell you something: I know people that will type up their responses and not post it. They would come back at a later time to review their post and correct their grammar and spelling. They would also reread the post to make sure that they are not putting up a bad image for them because they know that they represent their group/team. They always post professionally and I suggest you should too. Anything you post on the internet can and will bite in your butt later. You are responsible for your words; in other words, be careful about what you say. I know first hand; I almost got suspended or expelled from school for what I posted online. The post I posted was not well thought out and spontaneous. Be careful. Lets say you really are a company and have the permission from Nintendo to use their intellectual property, if you do not act professionally, that permission can soon be revoked from you. It is a privilege not a right. Always remember that.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    OBJECTION!
    You've been lying from the start AND I CAN PROVE IT WITH THAT POST RIGHT THERE!
    /Pheonix Wright

You said you were MORE than one person! Also you even ended posts in different ways! But now you claim to only be one!

Now this could be minor you say, except this also contradicts the statement that you have been honest from the start!

Combusting Studios

Game Dev Team 2010
    Years
  • Ok everyone I am making this public now, Yuoamon just gave me an infraction for defending myself in my last post because I apparantly disrespected him.

Im pretty sure he has already disrespected me and my team yet hes a moderator so I exspect more class from him.

But whatever we have game coming, its legal and thats all I and others need to know at this point.

I am not lying we do have several members on our team posts but im the only one posting today.

Last edited:

Yuoaman

Years
  • Ok everyone I am making this public now, Yuoamon just gave me an infraction for defending myself in my last post because I apparantly disrespected him.

Im pretty sure he has already disrespected me and my team yest hes a moderator so I exspect more class from him.

But whatever we have game coming, its legal and thats all I and others need to know at this point.

Yes, I did give an infraction to Combustible Signs. If you read the PM carefully you'll notice that it did not once mention that the infraction was being given for disrespecting myself. The infraction is for 'disrespect of members' which include all of those who have posted in this thread and been disrespected.

Sorry I can't have more class sir, my family was of the lower class, and it is there I will remain until I prove my worth to an honorable lord.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    I think you mean EXPECT not EXSPECT.
    Really cus the time stamp says that within 24 hours you've been two different people :l

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    Sir, I strongly suggest re-reading your posts and evaluating if you really are acting your age. Do not post unless the maturity level of your responses match your age.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    ^^^^ignoring that

GUYS, JUST STOP NOT ONLY IS THIS GUY OR "TEAM USING 1 ACCOUNT" GETTING ATTENTION FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS, BUT WE'RE
    -SENDING EMAILS TO NINTENDO
    -MAKING REFERENCES TO PHOENIX WRIGHT
    -TALKING ABOUT GETTING SUED IN THIRD GRADE
    -DEBATING HOW "RICH" A COMPANY NEEDS TO BE
    -OTHER CRAP THAT MAY OR MAY NOT LEAD TO A FLAME WAR.

I DON'T MEAN TO MINIMOD UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BUT I SUGGEST YUOAMAN LOCK THIS, UNTIL EVERYONE ELSE, ME, AND COMBUSTING STUDIOS CAN BEHAVE THEMSELVES PROPERLY.

Combusting Studios

Game Dev Team 2010
    Years
  • Again with grammar remarks and just because 24 hours is a day doesn't me a day to me is 24 hours.

I doubt too many people consider 24 hours as a day to them figuretivley unless your on these forums posting for 24 hours straight.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    How long is your day? 8 Hours would be terrible that's like no time at all :< I feel for you.

Yuoaman

Years
  • Again with grammar remarks and just because 24 hours is a day doesn't me a day to me is 24 hours.

I doubt too many people consider 24 hours as a day to them figuretivley unless your on these forums posting for 24 hours straight.

What.

Combusting Studios aren't only a Game Development company, they've created a new system of telling time. Tell the Sumerians that their hours aren't needed anymore.

But really, 24 hours is a day, you can't change that. Well not until I finish the Time Displacement Array, which should take another twenty years, sadly.

Combusting Studios

Game Dev Team 2010
    Years
  • I can't even pretend to wonder what your real age is.

If you have comoplaints then you will be ignored for now on by my team.

If you wanna know about the game and how its going then I will gladly reply.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    "If you don't like us then go away"
    Thought process of an eight year old.

This justifies all discussions of third grade.

Yuoaman

Years
  • I can't even pretend to wonder what your real age is.

If you have comoplaints then you will be ignored for now on by my team.

If you wanna know about the game and how its going then I will gladly reply.

I can't pretend to wonder why that should matter in any way. Though I have no como plants sadly, so I guess you cannot ignore me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back