• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM GALACTIC CLAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    RANK A thank you very much (ceck OP if you want)

(I like sucking up :D)

IM THE HIGHEST GRUNT :O

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • BAH! Fair enough.... ¬_¬

I need cheering up... something terrible happened.... and no, it wasn't that Team galactic died...

Oh that's given me an Idea for a new topic.

NEW TOPIC!
    If Cyrus died at the end of Galactic's reign of terror, how would you have reacted?

Personally, I would just Lol. Mostly because I would expect him to die in a really funny and random way... like he chocks on a sweet.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    LOLZ

I would be Lol cause I dont really care THAT MUCH about Cyrus

What if Cyrus died of electrocution while trying to put in new batteries

UraharaSteph

Years
  • While putting new batteries in what?

I think he would be putting batteries in his My Little Pony moving toys :)
    That would be so cute! DEATH BY MY LITTLE PONY! (coming to a toy store near you)

UraharaSteph

Years
  • I want a TV show where all the Teams have an evil council meeting (Rather like the on ein Yu-Gi-Oh the abridged series if you have ever seen it)

UraharaSteph

Years
  • If Cyrus died? I'd vote Darkloud to be new leader

xD xD xD

SECONDED

Lets just hope no one goes off to kill Cyrus now so that Darkloud would become new leader.. HEY WAIT A MOMENT! You're sucking up to the Boss! With a straw!

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Glad to hear it ;)
    but you do suck through straws. A part from when you blow to make little bubbles in your drink! Bubble Bubble..... Bubble Bubble.... Bubble Bubble B-
    And enough of that I'm drifting off subject.

If Cyrus had died, I think I would have liked it to be by the hands of Looker.

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Is there a Looker fanclub on this site?
    I know I'm a Galactic fan, but I HAVE to admit now (before my guilty conciseness eats me away!) That Looker was my fave character in Platinum! While Jupiter was my fave in Diamond and Pearl.
    If there isn't a Looker fanclub... I AM SO MAKING ONE

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • Hm...if Cyrus died, my reaction would depend how he died. An interesting way for him to die is if you found him in the Disortation World, and he was hurt. You would take him to a Pokémon Center. But, he died due to internal bleeding. Then, you'd bury him in Sunnyshore City. I'd cry if he said he was sorry before he died, or something smilar.

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Velvet Espeon! You have touched my heart with such a story!!!!
    But burying him in Sunny shore city would be a little laugh... In my opinion anyway.
    Yay I made a Looker fanclub! (Hopefully it'll be accepted! If not... Damn!)

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • It would be funny to bury Cyrus in Sunnyshore City, now that you mentioned it. I thought of Sunnyshore City because he grew up there.

UraharaSteph

Years
  • you see, Sunnyshore city just makes me lol because it really doesn't sound like a place you'd bury a dead person.... (lol no you would bury a living person there instead!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back