• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (M)(IC) Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Gelius Prowers - Team Skyward
    Captured

Cabbage was running. This was strange. I grab her pokebelt and deliver to Luke. Flygon was tired so i could only travel very fast via Sceptile.

I climb Sceptile's back and order him:
    "Sceptile go! Forward!"

We went after Cabbage to see where she was.

"Cabbage? Where are you?" I was worried. Sceptile senses something. If Cabbage is alone with no pokemon then she is in a big peril. Then the bushes start to shake. I then realized what is going on. "Oh i'm so screwed!" I quick return Sceptile, order Pichu, Sneasel and Lucario to return. With Flygon tired i have only 2 pokemon to fight.

Finally i see the figures getting out from the bushes. Were Team Plasma Grunts with in the command the Shadow Triad. I quickly sent out Blaziken and Sceptile. All of them sent out a group of Muk, Abomasnow and Crobat. Sceptile and Blaziken were completely beaten up. I retrieve them.

Team Plasma surround me and grab my arms and legs. They tie me up so i can't move and they shut my mouth so i can't ask for help. They also covered my eyes with a scarf. The Rainbow wing was safe on the camp, but i can't say the same about me. I heard them:

"Do you think boss will be happy with our work?" Asked one.

"Of course! He will pay us more after we deliver him the person he wanted." Said the other.

"First of all, boss will take the information from him, and second he will do what he wants with him." Said other one.

"I hope that Lucario and the others can warn everybody in the camp" I thought. I can't resist. I was tied up. Now it remains to the fate decide everything. Luckily to me, Sneasel took Flygon's pokeball. Before i couldn't see no more or move myself, my hat fell of from my head.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Luke Clifford - Team Gold

"Here the dead will rise," Cabbage said, her voice sounding cold and hard, and foreign to me.
    "Here you stand in the graveyard of the vengeful. Here is safe, here is company. Abandon those who left you to die and what you seek will rise. Here is cold, here is lonely, and this is the price to pay for ignorance. You should have ran, you should have left them."

She pauses for just a second before continuing.

"Here we see those we care. They carry on like nothing, forgetting we exist. All we've done, and they enjoy their freedom.

Here we rot, here we live. Now that we've died, our efforts for nothing, here we rot. We repentant and want to live but now it's just too late. Here we are all the same. We did the good so they could live. But now they left us and now we rot. They will forget you, you saw how they didn't even see you."

She shudders suddenly before picking herself up and sprinting away, leaving me shocked and confused, and slightly dazed.

"Here we die, here is fate. Accept your destiny and come join us," Kelden says quietly to himself. I raise my eyebrows but my eyes are filled with sadness. I didn't realise that that phrase would trigger something within her. Somehow I feel like I've made a mistake and maybe I should have realised something sooner, but somehow I just get the feeling it wouldn't have mattered.

"I'm going to go after her," I say to Kelden. He nods and looks around quickly before looking rather concerned.

"Gelius hasn't come back," he says quietly. I shrug my shoulders.
    "Am I supposed to care?" I retort a little bit too harshly. I get up and look for the direction Cabbage came from.
    "He probably got kidnapped or something stupid like he always does. Everything about him is stupid. Just leave him out of this, okay?" Kelden grabs my shoulders before I can walk off and turns me around.
    "Stop it, you're taking all your self pity and anger out on Gelius, and yeah he may be an idiot but he hasn't done anything wrong as of yet. So let's just go find Cabbage... Together." I try to say something back but my lips tremble and can't form words. Instead I nod blankly.

"Cabbage!" I call out as I see a figure in the distance. I couldn't tell if she was running or hiding, if she was in danger or not. She was just a figure, darkened by the shade of the trees surrounding her.

"Cabbage, I'm sorry. I didn't know it meant anything to you," I shout again. I wouldn't even know if she had heard me. My breath is thick and my lungs are tight as I try to force out as much air as possible. A cold sweat drips down my forehead as I call her name out once more...

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member
    Shrouded Within

I have to keep running. I have to run. I must run and get away from them. I have to run. But wait, do I have to run? Why do I have to run away from the people that have become my allies?

"It doesn't matter." That voice sounded hollow.

My feet won't stop but I am free to talk.

"Who's there?"

"It doesn't matter. They don't matter. Get away from them. Only then will you live."

As my feet continue to burn as I run, I feel that something is trying to take over me. I don't know what it is though.

"Why you little-"

And then just like that, my mouth closes up. I try moving it but my jaw won't budge. I try using my hands to open my mouth up but it's like someone glued them.

"Cabbage? Where are you?"

That voice. It's Gelius. I have to-

"Get away unless you want to suffer the consequences."

No. I have to go follow him. That boy keeps getting into trouble... But he doesn't matter. Nothing matters. I must keep running. I must keep going. I have to run. I hear a muffled scream. I just hope it isn't Gelius...

"They are none of your concern. You shall live."

My feet pound hard on the ground as I run. I run and I run to who knows where. Just when I feel like a ton I hear another voice.

"Cabbage!"

That's Luke. Luke, I'm here, I'm here. I think the words I cannot say at all. I want to scream, I need to do something, I just have to... And just like that I stopped myself from running. I see Luke for just a few seconds before my feet carry me again. Luke! Help me! But with that, I chant a single line over and over in my head:

Stop running and go with them.

I want to stop but I go.

"You will leave them. You will obey."

I realize the voice is in my head. It's trying to take over me. I already feel light like a sheet of paper, useless. Yet I know what I want.

"Cabbage, I'm sorry. I didn't know it meant anything to you."

I know you didn't. How were you suppose to know? Luke! I have to stop now. I can't let this thing control me. I can't let it. I need to open my mouth. He shouts my name once more. I need to open my mouth. But how? I'm not in control, I have no control over me. But this is my body. With all my might, I force myself to go another direction but I fail. Then I hear a river and an idea hits me.

"Don't you even think about it pathetic human."

If I could, I would have smiled and smirked. Finally gaining some control, I steer my body and let it fall to the water. As I sink in, my mouth opens by itself. With that, I swim up and force the only words I can think of:

"Luke!"

Sure I sounded like a strangled cat but at least I got to say something. This river is awfully fast...

"I gave you a choice human," echoes the voice. "You've left me with no choice."

That's where I black out.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years

All my life I've been surrounded by people who have needed my help. All my life I have been the one who held back my own emotions and gave help and never received it. It was something that made me, as if it was my identity.

I see her, against a tree with her eyes shut peacefully. She must have blacked out before I could reach her. Her legs are twisted against each other and her arms lay by her side limp and loose. She was a little bit pale due to the bitter air and the running.

I scoop her up like a bride, her head rested against my right arm as she slept. My hand glide over her face before quickly brushing over her hair. Maybe she just wasn't strong enough for the Earth and Sky tournament. I dread to think what she would retort with if I had said that out loud. I find myself awkwardly chuckling as I continuously brush her hair with my hand.

"It's going to be fine," I mumble quietly to the sleeping beauty in my arms. With a few crunches of leaves and twigs I make my way back to the camp carrying the girl in my arms. She was damp for some odd reason, but I couldn't quite figure out how she had gotten soaked so soon.

Lethia isn't the place to let your emotions show.

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member
    Zero Escape

I open my eyes and find myself standing. But how? Last time I checked, I was in a lake drowning and screaming for...

"It's going to be fine."

Screaming for Luke.

"I'm fine."

But something isn't right. He doesn't respond back. He's looking at someone; me. It's my body alright. She's wet and has pale blue lips, and her eyes are shut closed. Her skin too pale for normal and her hair is in one straight position. But if I'm here, then who's in there....

I see Cabbage wake up. Except I know better. That girl is not me.

"Luke! Watch out!"

But of course he doesn't hear me. He carries my body and I don't exist. Just like my nightmare. Then, all of a sudden, she cranes up and her eyes that are mine open up. She looks all around her until she meets Luke. I hold my breath for the worst, yet I can't close my eyes. Then she slips from him and starts using my elbow to hit Luke on the side. Once he's down, she starts strangling him with my fingers. No no no. This cannot...

I throw myself on top of Cabbage and I pass right through her. She still strangling him but her grip loosened as she feels me go through. I hope that moment is enough.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years

All of a sudden Cabbage cranes up and her eyes open wide. She looks all around her until she meets my eyes. I was pleased she was finally awake, I was starting to get a bit worried. Then she slips from my hands and before I know it she starts using her elbow to hit me on the side. She forces me to the floor and begins to strangle me. This lasts roughly 5 seconds before she seems stunned by something and loosens her grip for a split second, allowing Kelden to run up from behind and jump onto her shoulders. Her grip releases from my throat and she is pushed to the floor.

"That... Wasn't... Cabbage," I say through deep breaths as I struggled to regain my breath.
    "So who is she?" Kelden asks smugly. The kind of smug where you ask the question you're just about to find out. Kelden's Aura activates as he presses his palm to the back of Cabbage's body.

"You just don't know what to expect in Lethia, do you?" he says. I force a small smile on my lips.

"Alright, I've gotten rid of whatever the hell was inside her, now she just has to regain consciousness and she should be okay." I nod as he steps off the now inactive body.

"What was it?" I ask with genuine curiosity. He shrugs and sits down next to her and presses his palm to her forehead and lifts up her hair slightly as he checks her temperature.

"Some kind of distortion. Have you not noticed yet?"
    "Noticed what?"
    "Everyone elses ideas have become reality but yours?" My eyes narrow and my eyebrows raise in confusion.
    "Cabbage, taunted by her own nightmares created the nightmare. Gelius, taunted by various assortments of people created the people that shouldn't even exist or be in Lethia. Take Gold for example. He has no team yet somehow manages to bypass security checks and stuff."
    "We've only been here one day. You can't come up with a crazy theory like that in one day!"
    "Well what do you suggest? Cabbage didn't just try to kill you on purpose I can tell you that for damn sure!"
    "OKAY! Whatever... I'm sorry."
    "I'm sorry too." There's a small moment of silence between us both before he speaks again.

"Lethia is a horrible place. I hope I never have to come here again," Kelden sighs.
    "Me neither. Let's just hope we win and this time next year there won't be a tournament. I promise."

(If you want to post just do whatever with Luke because I'm going to sleep)

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member
    The Great Distortion

As I move away, Lucario comes to Luke's aid and pushes Cabbage to the ground, thus letting Luke to breath in again.

"That... Wasn't... Cabbage."

I put my hand on his shoulder which he does not feel, but I do it anyway. Then I can't help but roll my eyes and laugh.

"Course it wasn't me you silly guy!"

I laugh like nothing ever happened; I laugh like I just didn't get possessed and strangled my ally. I laugh like the nightmares never existed, because of course they didn't exist. They didn't exist if Luke is alright. It seems that they talk telepathically but this time I can hear them, mainly because I'm just a spirit.

"So who was she?"

I'm tempted to punch Lucario but I know it's wasted energy. Then he pushes a paw on Cabbage's back.

"You just don't know what to expect in Lethia, do you?"

"True to that Lucario."

I highly doubt anyone heard me, but it's true; yesterday seemed like a lifetime ago, and today is no exception. Luke smiles, although it looks a bit forced.

"Alright, I've gotten rid of whatever the hell was inside her, now she just has to regain consciousness and she should be okay."

I sigh in relief as Lucario spoke and a deep, dark shadow crawls out my body. Definitely creepy. Then the shadow speaks to me:

"You may have won, but I will always be there with you, waiting to strike. Don't mess with things beyond your hold."

Before I respond, I watch Lucario step away from my body and Luke just watches.

"What is it?"

Obviously I have the same question, but the shadow isn't amused.

"Foolish human. He doesn't know who's he messing with."

"Oh shut up. Don't hate that he does know who he's dealing with. Plus, he's too tough to be scared. Not a fat chance."

"That's what you think. Remember that people aren't what they always seem to be. Mark my words, he will abandon you and you will be alone in death while he lives."

I just laugh.

"Trying to taunt me munch? With what? I have no body to weaken me down."

"Rue this day human. I will come for you and your boyfriend."

Before I can counter the last part, I feel heavy and fall down fast.

I groan as I open my eyes. My back is killing me, probably from that push I got and the pressure of the paw.

"... a tournament. I promise."

I stir when I hear Luke's voice. I shake my head as I got up. Lucario stays in position as Luke just stands there and watches me. I can't read his expression nor eyes, but I can tell a shock is there, even though he doesn't flinch. Still, I'm glad shadow thing was banished from my body.

"Don't worry guys, it's me alright, not some possessed shadow. By the way, where did I drop my pokebelt?"

Luke gives me a cautious laugh. I don't blame him for that. If one moment someone tried to strangle me and the next they're back to normal, I'd be weird around them too.

"Anyway, we should head back, right? The others might start to wonder around..."

I lead the way and Lucario creates a barrier between me and Luke. I don't disagree actually, because I find it safer too. At least I know a pokemon can stop me while being possessed... I should push the thoughts. No point in thinking pessimistic. As we walk, something up ahead catches my eye. At first it's just a blunt object but as I get closer, I see a hat. A hat that belongs to one person. I pick it up and hold it in my arms...

"Someone came and took Gelius."

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Family meeting

"This is the boy you wanted boss." said one grunt.

"Great. I will pay you more. Now put him in the cell with the other boy!" This voice. Was Ghetgis, my uncle.

I was thrown against a wall.

They take out the scarf from my eyes. When i could see, i saw Silver, beaten up. What did they do to him?

They also let me talk, and after letting me talk, my uncle comes.

"Where is the Silver and Rainbow Wing?" He asks.

"I'll never tell you!" I said. "I know you will destroy a lot of lives of pokemon and people!"

"You know what surprises me? The fact that the one of the strongest trainers in Jhoto, was captured. You were kidnapped, and your friend did not notice... Maybe they don't care about you..." He was going to finish but i interrupt.

"They care about me!" I yelled.

"You disgrace me... You don't mean nothing... Nobody cares about you..."Once again, Ghetgis is interrupted, but this time by Silver.

"How are you capable treating like that a member of your family?!" Silver said. "Even my father that is the leader of the team Rocket does not treat me like that!"

"Enough! What i did said if you open that stupid mouth? Electivire Thunder on the kid!" Ghetgis said. Electivire shocked Silver with no-stop by 20 seconds. I could see him suffer. Silver was in the point to faint.

"Stop it! Leave Silver alone! It's me you want... So go on! Kill me if you want. But i know that i'm not a kid that everyone hates! You don't deserve that i call you uncle. You are an horrible man." I said.

Ghetgis leaves. He has no intention to kill me. I whisper to Silver:
    "Do not worry, i will find a way to get out from here."

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years

"Someone came and took Gelius," Cabbage says, looking slightly dazed. I chuckle to myself for a second before instantly replying without thinking.

"So he has been kidnapped. Good for him!" I realise this was a little bit insensitive but it didn't really bother me as such. I groan at how ridiculous this was getting. These people shouldn't even be on Lethia.

'I know they shouldn't be here. It's so annoying,' Kelden groans telepathically. i sigh and my eyes dim and my body sorta drops slightly because I honestly couldn't be bothered.

"It's too early for this crap," I moan. Kelden nods his head in agreement.

With a loud whistle I call for Kanade, who arrives seconds after the noise. I jump on his back and slightly flop.

"Will you be okay on your own? I'm going to go tell everyone that Gelius has gotten everyone in deep sh** again," I groan before Kelden hops on to Kanade's back too and we quickly sprint away.

What a drag.

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member
    Walking Dead

Everything happened so quickly. Luke just whistled for an Absol to come and he and Lucario climbed on the pokemon.

"Will you be okay on your own? I'm going to go tell everyone that Gelius has gotten everyone in deep sh** again."

I shrug my shoulders without meaning to and then he's gone. I'm pretty sure he's happy that he gets to leave me. At least he knows one cause of death won't be because of me. I sigh. I might as well... My eyes widen open. That's not good. I smack myself on the forehead. I can't believe I could drop my pokebelt. Now how am I supposed to get back now? With no pokemon on me, I'm pretty vulnerable right now. I need my pokemon. But where can it be?

Still though, what time is it since everyone got up? Well I'm pretty sure Shadaon is still asleep, and so is Morty, but the point is that too much has happened in so little time. Me singing, running, being possessed, nearly killing Luke, and now Gelius kidnapped. Just great. I groan as I really don't know what to do. Without any pokemon, I highly doubt I will be much of a use. I hope that my belt is still at camp. With that, I observe the area, gripping on to Gelius's hat for some reason. In the bush to my right, I see something white.

I get closer and see the gag. Maybe the muffled scream from earlier was from him. Who knows? But that's when I hear the bush to my left rustle.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Perfect Escape plan

Two hours in a cell and i finally did it. I created the perfect escape plan. "Silver are you ready?" I whispered.

"Totally." He said.

"Oh mister guard! We have a pokeball with a pokemon inside!" The guard turned around.

"Kids... You have no escape possibilities..." These goons are dumb. I punched his face. Silver then kicked him when he was on the ground. I take his Raticate and his Delibird. I give Delibird to Silver.

"We will need pokemon to fight." I said. I also took the key card. "Silver go look for your pokemon and your things. I go look for mine. We meet each other at the entrance."

We split up like the plan. I go look on the storage room. I got my Pokegear, Pokeradar, Pokedex, Pokemon and my bag. As well as my 2 notebooks. Finally got my adventure notebook. It's where i write my adventures.

Now i'm all ready to meet with Silver. I found his things in exception of the Pokegear. Luckily the pokedex is still working.

I went to where Silver was. I found him. I gave his things back. "Where is your pokegear?" I ask.

"They destroyed it, so i can't be localized." He said.

I was about to leave when i find a room. Ghetgis office in fact. Nobody was there, so i enter. Lots of pokeballs that he stole were deposited here. I decide to take one, Electivire and i look on their plan.

Shadow Lugia and Arceus were part of the plan. They plan to wake them up on Gaia's Heart. Well now i know the final key of their plan i can anticipate myself.

I leave that base (With the Raticate and Electivire i stole from those thugs.). I ride on Sceptile, that was beaten up and tired, as well as me and Silver. Silver rides Rhyperior.

"Now is a question of time and luck if we find the others." I hope to find them before they leave the camp.

I wonder if Sneasel and the others had already warned them?

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • ([Sorry, I had to come up with a few herbs and plants to add to the book Shadoan was going to hand over to Morty. Plus I had to come up with something else for us to do when we woke up. Which seems to be now.])

Ether Woods Camp​

As Shadoan woke up and stretched his arms, Morty asked for his journal on Lethia's Plants. Shadoan Passes his Spring Journal to him as he looked around. Noticing Gelius was gone, Cabbage explaining he was kidnapped and Luke acting more agitated. Shadoan sighed as he glanced over at Irek who was brewing a bowl of coffee. "Irek, how long have the been at this?" "About an hour more or less." "And Gelius?" "Light claims Team Plasma. He tried to tail them though they were difficult to spot, he came back with nothing to report." Luke calls for Kanade and hops onto his back;
    "Will you be okay on your own? I'm going to go tell everyone that Gelius has gotten everyone in deep sh** again."
    As he dashes off, Shadoan squints his eyes and sighs a deep heavy breath. "We may need to cut Gelius if he continues to get into trouble like this." Irek punched his shoulder with a grin. "He's still inexperienced. Letting him go out there on his own is more or less sending a lamb to slaughter." Shadoan nodded as he pours a portion of the coffee into a cup and drinks it while he passes the bowl back for Irek to take a sip. The green Pikachu passes the bowl to the rest of Shadoan's Team as he puts the tent he setup away quickly. "Light, Were going to have a busy day today. I want you to tail Luke and follow him. Were going to move out in a few minutes, use your sense of smell to find me and lead him back to us when he's finished." The umbreon nodded as he dashed off into the woods after Luke. Shadoan hears Cabbage scream a muffled scream of panic, walking over to her, he ask's what's wrong until they hear the bush rustle near them.

Lethia Plant Book~ Also availble in the OOC, post #1
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    The dash

Sceptile was pounding the ground while running. But he was tired. Right half the way.

"I can't handle this." Said Silver. "I'm going flying with Honchkrow. Send Flygon and lets go." He retrieved Rhyperior.

"I can't. The others are in safety. Only with me i have: Blaziken, Sceptile, and the Raticate and Electivire we took from that base. I can ride Blaziken also but is hard." Anyway, i retrieve Sceptile and summon Blaziken. I climb to his shoulder. Silver grabs Honchkrow's feet claws and flew away. Now i'm all alone!

"Blaziken we have a long way!" We went forward. Someone was calling me to my pokegear. Was Gold. "Hey Gold!"

"Gelius where are you?" He asked. I could hear him eating and crunching the Doritos.

"I was kidnapped but i escaped. Silver is going right away to where you are. Did you saw a Sneasel, a Pichu, a Lucario and a Flygon?"

"Yup." He said.

"Send Flygon to look for me." I said.

"What will you give me?" Seriously? On this situation?

"I give you a pack of Doritos..." I said disappointed

"DEAL!!!!!!" He yelled and hanged up.

****1 hour after******

I was looking to my notebook. I wrote what was their plan. "What do you hide? Why making a colossal battle between 2 legendary pokemon? This is awkward... Very awkward..." I said.

My Flygon (Yup i identified quickly the pokemon) flew above me. Lucario was on his back. I retrieve Blaziken.

"Come here Flygon!" Flygon came down and i hop on his back. "Lets go back to the camp!" Lucario delivers me his and Flygon's pokeball.

****40 minutes after******

I was reaching the camp. I could see Sneasel and Pichu.

"Gelius... They are thinking to cut you from the formation." Said Lucario.

"So they think i'm stupid... I'll show that..." Now i was mad.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years

Kanade, Kelden and I were together alone. The forest was pretty thick, but occasionally the sun would peek through in golden speckles on the ground. Kanade informs me he had released the clones, thus leaving us open. It didn't matter much now that we were awake and alert so it didn't really process much thought.

I had to wonder where I was actually going. Originally my plan was to inform the other members of our group but I figured they already knew what was going on and I wasn't going to intrude on it anymore since I literally had nothing to say. Gelius keeps getting himself in trouble and it's not fair if he keeps leaving and coming back when he chooses. It's what a team is all about.

We arrive at some kind of large tree which was marked on Shadaon's map. It was about 4 metres in diameter and reached up higher than any of the other trees. Kelden and I hop off Kanade's back and walk over to the bark; my hand touches the rough wooden surface and slowly moves across as I feel the texture in my palm.

"Why are we at a Tree?" Kelden asks me.
    "Not sure. It just interested me and it was marked of Shadaons map so why not, can you sense anything?"
    "Nope, just a plain old tree," he says.
    "Well that's disappointing," I mumble before looking up towards the branches, noticing a small contrast of pink and yellow in the leaves up above. I call out Sky quickly as I was curious and couldn't reach the berries without climbing the tree but I wasn't willing to climb and probably die for some colourful tree fruit.

Sky comes down and fills my hand with red and yellow berries which were rather oval in shape. I believe they were called Kuhla berries and were found near rivers, which most likely means there will be a stream running nearby. I had heard these berries could change your emotions, but I had no idea what emotions could come from each colour. I was most certainly intrigued by these berries though. Pink, or yellow. Which one do I pick.

Pink!

I shove a pink one in my mouth whilst Kelden chomps down on the yellow one. I put the remaining berries in my bag.

"Oh my god, this tastes great!" Kelden shrieks. I laugh at him before wondering what the effect of the pink berry was. Whilst Kelden smiled like an idiot I took my time figuring out that yellow probably meant happiness.

We arrive back at the camp pretty soon, slowing into a walking pace about 50 metres off. I hear a faint scream ringing in my ears aside from the sound of Kelden's constant giggling.

"Ow, Kelden, that's my nipple you wierdo," I groan before a random thought goes into my head. What the hell am I thinking. Oh god.

In the distance I can see Cabbage and, Shadaon. Oh wow. He looks good. No stop, god damnit. Focus. What is wrong with me?

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Meeting without hat

I landed and i hugged my pokemon. Thanks to Arceus that they are safe. I grab my Rainbow Wing. I hear voices.

I walk around. I was looking for my hat. They would laugh if they see my silly hair.

I was getting tired. I already know that Silver was with Gold.

I reach to a place and i see Luke, Shadoan and Cabbage, that was terrified. I appear.

"Did something happened? BTW I escaped. No need to worry."

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Ether Wood Camp​

Light returns to camp as Shadoan looks over at his night watch and sighs. "I though I told you to follow Lu-" Luke slowly shows up in the distance as he looks back at Light. "They've gotten ahold of some Kuhla fruit." Irek translated and Shadoan looked back at Luke and Kelden. Kelden was smiling a grin from ear to ear and Shadoan quickly deduced Kelden ate a yellow one. Though he turned to Luke and tried to process what color he ate until Irek approached him. Gazing into his eyes, Irek scurried back chuckling, "He ate some of the pink ones! Lethia's natural Love potion!" Irek's chuckles burst into laughter. As Gelius returns with the annoucement "Did something happened? BTW I escaped. No need to worry." Shadoan glared before sighing and turning back to Luke. "Luke ate some Kuhla Berries while looking for you. Cabbage lost her pokemon, her pokeball belt is missing. I was planning our next move to get us going and you appeared and Morty is reading my old plant journal I wrote in the spring.... Now we have a happy go lucky Lucario, a lustful and horny Luke, A pokemonless trainer and two more of us ready to move... Our first objective right now is to find baggage's belt as to re-arm her and give her something as to where she won't lose her pokemon again."

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member
    A Cherished Reunion

I let out an accidental scream which my mouth covered it. This bush is really odd. It's been shaking for like five minutes and still nothing had came out. But that doesn't mean that I want to investigate it. Before I could do more, I turn around and see Shadaon coming towards me. Well at least it's good to see him awake. Then afterwards Luke comes with a very cheerful Lucario. By that I mean Lucario is smiling so much wonder why he is so happy. The green Pikachu follows them and says something that makes both of them laugh. Wonder what could it be...

"Did something happen?"

As I see ahead, Gelius comes back almost in unison to join our little group. I roll my eyes; being possessed is one thing, but what he does is another.

"BTW I escaped. No need to worry."

I suppress a heavy sigh that is trying to work within me. Sure Gelius, we have nothing to worry about. Shadaon glared at Gelius and sighed as he turned to Luke. Apparently we have the same thoughts.

"Luke ate some Kuhla Berries while looking for you. Cabbage lost her pokemon, her pokeball belt is missing. I was planning our next move to get us going and you appeared and Morty is reading my old plant journal I wrote in the spring.... Now we have a happy go lucky Lucario, a lustful and horny Luke, A pokemonless trainer and two more of us ready to move... Our first objective right now is to find Cabbage's belt as to re-arm her and give her something as to where she won't lose her pokemon again."

I glare behind Shadaon. It's not like I lost my pokemon on purpose or something... but I get his point. And Luke eating some lustful berries? This should be quite interesting to see. The thing is that now Morty is awake too. I wonder if he's caught up with all of this...

"Don't incriminate me like that Shadaon. But anyway, dropping ny pokebelt is something that wasn't planned nor can I remember where exactly it fell. Anyone have any ideas?"

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
  • The man with the freaky Iast name:
    Mortimer Slartibartfast

I barely slept that night. Exchanging pleasantries with Shadoan was nice, but that ended when Hypno decided to mess with Cabbage and Gelius. Even though Absol took him out I couldn't shake the feeling of what would come when I slept. No doubt some frightening nightmare, but still.

Meanwhile....

Hypno jerked awake in his Pokéball.

'Gah!' He screamed mentally. 'The senile beast ended my feeding prematurely! The consequences could be-'

A rare smile formed on Hypno's face, tinged with contempt and bad dental hygiene.

'Actually,' He reasoned to himself, 'this might be rather entertaining...'

A humorous happy dance followed these thoughts, but such descriptions are best left unwritten. What can be said is that this particular Pokémon was, by some odd event, acquainted with break dancing. We may never know how Hypno acquired these sweet moves, but we as readers digress.

Nothing. Nothing happened while I slept. There wasn't a nightmare befitting of a novel, or a simple messed up dream. It was nice to get an actual night of sleep, but the unsettling fact that Hypno didn't do a thing? He had something planned obviously, and no one, especially myself, was going to like it.

Putting that aside, Shadoan had one sweet journal. I copied as much as I could to my own, practically frothing in anticipation of new ingredients. When I woke up everyone was gone though, so I shook Absol awake. He grumbled in annoyance.

"Oh, stop it," I said. "Do you know where everyone else went?"

At this he stood up, and took a long sniff. This went on for a bit, before he suddenly bounded off.

"Hey!"

At least he knows where they are...

I'm just going to throw this one out there: never try to keep up with an Absol. They pretty much glide through wherever they are, easily dodging obstacles they've never even seen before. I, on the other hand, was about as graceful as a Tauros (hehe). Ran into a tree and fell onto my back, right in my team members.

"How's it going?"

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years

I continue to stare at Shadaon while Morty decides to pop out the bushes with a quick "How's it going," forcing me to express a chuckle, and a giggle from Kelden. Yeah, Kelden just giggled. How cute.

I glanced across Shadaon's lips quickly before pushing away that thought, understanding that the berries were making me feel this way. Even so I couldn't deny that I was feeling this way. I just wanted to -

"Shut up you smelly bum faced poopoo head, you're mind is making me wanna throw up a rainbow. Ya perv," Kelden yelled out loud. Since he was in such a happy mood he had decided to embarrass me for fun. I wasn't exactly liking this new Kelden. Maybe I can-

"That's rape you idiot. Unless he enjoys it, which I doubt he does," Kelden chuckles.

"Shut up you duck face!" I moan as my face goes red with embarrassment.

"I've noticed we're all together, erm. Shall we move out before I-"
    "Let's end that sentence there, shall we," Kelden grins.
    "I wasn't even going to say that!"
    "But you were thinking it," he teases.
    "B-but, I-I, no, I w-wasn't. STOP READING MY THOUGHTS GOD DAMN YOU KELDEN!"
    "Should have given me the pink berry," he smirks which I return with a scoff.
    "I'd like to see that," I smirk back before slowly reaching in my bag.
    "I can read your thoughts, you ain't putting that thing in my mouth!"
    "That sounds dirty," I say smugly. Kelden lets out a loud laugh before my fist instantly falls into his mouth, dropping the fruit into his mouth. I pull my hand out and Kelden is forced to swallow the fruit.
    "Happy and horny. That's like the complete opposite of you," I smirk.
    "But I'm asexual, god damnit Luke," Kelden says with a petty frown before bursting out into song - "and I-ei. Will always love, yooooouu!"
    "I'd rather you didn't thanks, I think I'll just stick to admiring Shadaon thank you!"
    "Dude, he can hear you say that you dingsquat!"
    "Is it ethical for a man and a pokémon to kiss?"
    "Yes."
    "Hah, I got your hopes up!" I stick my tongue out and Kelden pouts. At this point I begin to realise that people are probably staring at us or just not listening entirely. I hoped for the second option but we were talking rather loud, I'd be surprised if they didn't hear it.

"Are we leaving?" I ask nobody in particular.

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Ridiculous

Luke was being ridiculous. Cabbage and Shadoan glare at me. So i am hated by... maybe almost... Maybe the only who does not hate me now is Morty.

I tried to keep on their talk. "I might know where your pokebelt is. I gave it to Luke. But it seems that he lost it!" I said. "Look in the camp."

Gold came in a rush. "Where are my Doritos that you promised?" I sigh.

"Here..." I was going to say but he takes it from my hand.

"DORITOS!!!!!" He shouted as he ran away.

"Why i must take this retarded with me?" I mumble.

Now i remember, i do not have my hat, and i see it in Cabbage's arms.

I was about to say "Please give me my hat back." but i am interrupted by Lucario.

"They are fighting. Luke and Kelden." I look.

"Shut up now Lucario. I do not care what are they talking about."

"Please give me my hat back." I said. I just want it back.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Back