• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (M)(IC) Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen yesterday
    Gelius Prowers - Team Skyward
    Gyarados Rage vs The King of Jungle

Gold was eating. My pokemon were with them. "Gold i will go to the river going to fishing. I need to think." Grovyle was the only that wanted to come with me.

I was fishing while something had bite the bait. Was so strong whatever had bite it. Finally i could pull the pokemon out. It was a Gyarados.

"Seriously?" I already have a Gyarados, so i do not need another. "Grovyle use Leaf Blade!" The move wasn't powerful enough

Gyarados shot a Hyper Beam. It made hit on Grovyle. Grovyle started to glow. Grovyle was evolving into Sceptile!

I decided to see his description and his moveset. He Forgot Dig and Thief and learned Leaf Storm and Frenzy Plant. Cool! But for this battle was useful a electric move.

"Sceptile use Thunder Punch!" Sceptile punched Gyarados and knocke it out. "Good job Sceptile! You evolved finally!"

I returned Sceptile to his pokeball and went back to Gold.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Ether Wood

Irek felt the consequences as Cabbage fell over him. "GAH!" He started squirming and tried to get out from under her under he finally lifted her body up far enough to get out. "You only had to eat one...." He poked her as she lay there sleeping and he sighed. "Jev, Help me out." Jev walked over and picked up Cabbage in his bug arms as Shadoan walked over to the Tauros Meat and picked it up before leading them back into the forest.

Ether Wood Camp

Shadoan leads them to a small clearing with a creek of fresh water running beside it as he puts the Tauros meat down and releases Avaith. "Irek, See if Cabbage has a sleeping bag and set it up for her." Shadoan turns to Morty and Luke. "Alright gentlemen. From here, we should pick our responsibilities for tonight. I'll have Jev and Avaith get us some wood for the fire and to create some post's to where we can setup some Luna Roots to repel wild pokemon, I'll be physically helping my team with our security for tonight. I won't give orders, so just pick something that needs to be done." With that, Jev put Cabbage down against a tree and with Avaith, they scurry off a small ways into the woods to find a few logs and cut a tree down to make some if they had too. Shadoan removed a few Luna roots he purchased from the ship and a metal bowl along with one or two Kash seeds and a pestle. He places the Luna roots into the bowl and uses the pestle to crush the roots up, using the Kash seeds to aid the process. He takes his water canteen and fills it up a little with some water from the creek and fills the bowl with the mixture.

Jev returns with 4 logs, rolling them into camp as he lifts each one and set's it straight up as a totem until all four of them are surrounding the camp. Jev returns to the woods while Shadoan pulls out 4 candles, four salsa bowls and what appeared to be wire coat hangers. Unfolding the hangers, he created small makeshift stands. Filling the bowls with the concoction he created and placing them on these stands ontop of each totem, he places a candle underneath each one and starts gathering rocks to setup a small campfire.

Irek manages to find a sleeping bag and roll it out for Cabbage as he does to the best of his abilities to place her on it. Shadoan helped him out as the two went back to gathering rocks.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen yesterday
    Meeting and fears

I was still on the Ether Wood and i saw a camp. Me and Gold were about to strike while i noticed that this were Shadoan and the group camp. I wanted to get in but if Cabbage kills me? Gold was about to rush when i pushed him near to me.

"Stop!" I whisper to him. "Let me see what they are doing..."

Shadoan, Morty and Luke were dinning together i think. Cabbage was sleeping and Maya was alone eating.

I can't hold it more. Gold is annoying me to get in so i went in. "Any news?"

Maya comes next to me and slaps me. "This is for losing an important thing and for leaving me!" This was hurting.

I remembered that Luke, Morty and Shadoan does not know who is Gold. "Oh almost forgot! This boy here is Gold!" Gold was eating Doritos. I took the pack from his hand.

"Well i'm not hungry so i'm going to sleep..." I yawned. I rolled out my Sleeping bag and i went in. But i still didn't wanted to sleep so i looked in the Pokegear but nothing. No signal of Crystal or Silver.

I started to thought while i was sleeping. "I hope when i wake up Cabbage does not decide to kill me." Sneasel and Pichu were asleep and i fell asleep.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member
    Amity the Peaceful

I wake up in my sleeping bag. But how? My head feels... Fine. I don't feel pressured nor my head feels heavy. I'm perfectly calm. Then I see the Pikachu from earlier fitting me in the bag. I feel like choking that pokemon for making me fall asleep... But do I? Is violence really the way to handle things here. I extend my hand and pat the talking Pikachu.

"Thanks for giving me those marshmallows. They're real tasty."

I give him a smile and check out where we were at. I see Maya eating alone but she looks frustrated and there's Gelius sleeping in his own bad, which disappoints me. I really wanted to apologize to him, breaking an outburst like that won't help our cause. Meanwhile I see one of Gelius's friends there along with Luke, Shadaon, and Morty are all there and it seems they made camp. I don't know why I smile. Then I carefully get up. The last thing I want to seem is that I'm useless here.

Then another thought hits me: no dreams. I usually have dreams, good or bad ones but this time there was none. Anyway, I also realize it's sort of hot here, and if I'm going to do some work, might as well be light. I remove my long sweater and reveal my shirt underneath, long and black, but sleeveless. I leave it on top of my sleeping bag and I approach to the boys.

"Now I'm awake. Just tell me what to do."

Years
  • Ether Wood Camp

Irek sighed as she petted him. "You only had to eat one, I didn't think you'd eat all three." Irek chuckled a little. "If you want a job for the evening, You can help Jev and Avaith with wood, cook or help Shadoan setup a fire, which is what I'm doing." Irek took a simple quick bow and walked off with the stones as they made a campfire ring. Shadoan was getting a few poles out, preparing to setup a outdoor car roof to keep the team dry under in case of rain. Shadoan released Ulla and ordered her to head out and gather berries, then make her way back, gathering food for the team.

When the tent was setup,Shadoan went back to the tablet and pulled out an old tattered Journal with his notes. Reviewing the rules and the plants to Lethia, looking for changes.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen yesterday
    Dark Dreams

I wake up because the amount of noise. I look and i see Maya, Gold, Luke, Shadoan, Morty and Cabbage. I quickly start to sleep again. Well almost because Gold was talking so high, but i can't guilty him... Because he is Gold, a mischievous boy that is always giving nicknames to everyone and making terrible puns and jokes. Maybe he and Luke are going to be great friends.

I got asleep.

I woke up and all i see was darkness. This wasn't the woods. Looks like the hospital in Vendors Area.
    My hat wasn't the only thing that was missing. Pokeballs, bag, gloves, Nurse and Doctor, My friends.

I got off the bed. i left the room and i was in a corridor. I see corpses. Nurses and Doctors corpses. I leave to the only room that wasn't locked. I enter and i was on New Bark Town. There was trees on the road to route 29. To route 28, There was no water on the road. Elm's lab was locked, as well all the other houses. Only mine (That already was demolished) was unlocked.

I got in. I finished on the floor before the last one of the Tin Tower. I went up the stairs. The way to the shrine was different. Was like a corridor.

On that corridor, more corpses. This time i could identify the corpses. On the ground (dead) were Gold, Crystal and Silver. Then Cabbage, Morty, Shadoan and Luke. More forward were Maya and my brother. Farther were other friends that i had and between them were Blue, Red, Green and Yellow. Near the final were my parents.

On the shrine there wasn't no Ho-Oh. But there was a shadow. Then i identify that Shadow. Was Darkrai.

"You shall die and perish" He said as he used Dark Pulse.

I woke up. Without getting up (because i was tired) I looked around. I was on the woods. Ether Wood.

It was in the middle of the night. I decide to try to sleep.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member
    Kitchen Duty

The Pikachu answered my question:

"You only had to eat one, I didn't think you'd eat all three."

The Pikachu then chuckled. Well that would explain why those things tasted funny. Oh well, now I know for next time.

"If you want a job for the evening, You can help Jev and Avaith with wood, cook or help Shadoan setup a fire, which is what I'm doing."

With that, the Pikachu bows down and I giggle a bit. Then he walked off and played with the stones to make some fire. I really wouldn't mind doing the gathering of woods but cooking is my thing all right. As Shadaon decides to go on his tablet to check on some things, I tell him over his shoulder:

"I call cooking for everyone. Don't worry, I've done this plenty of times."

With that, I trail off to my backpack and get out some spices I brought so the food won't taste bad. I look towards Gelius but he's sound asleep. Oh well. I head back near the Pikachu and see his progress. Might as well help him out. I pick up some stones nearby and get cracking.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Luke Clifford - Team Gold

I hate responsibility. Oh well, the best thing I can do is to act as look out I guess. Kanade was already ready and I didn't really need permission from anyone to do this. Gelius was in some form of sleep currently but was tossing and turning slightly, despite it not really being dark as of yet. I on the other hand get straight to work on defences.

Kelden, Ashton and Kanade all line up beside me. I grab a chalk from my bag and begin to draw a neat-ish circle just roughly. It was a big enough size for Kelden to fit into. Then Ashton begins to charge up Heal Pulse, Kelden already in his Aura state with his paw on Ashtons shoulder. With this and the chalk I can guide Ashton's heal pulse around the circle so he can direct his energy into a cylinder, thus enveloping Kelden once inside. He does just as I thought and stands directly in the center of the now softly glowing circle, nothing too fancy, just a little sparkle across the chalk lines. Then Kelden focuses ALL of his energy on Kanade who then uses Double Team. There is no visual effect just by looking at the three of them except for maybe the blue lights coming from Kelden and the slight sparkle of Heal Pulse, but apart from that nothing changed. All I had done was give Kanade's clones more power to last throughout the night and in the morning they would disappear.

Unfortunately I could already see Kelden groaning in pain as he falls to his knees and lets out a small cry forcing a grunt from Ashton who tries to force more energy out of his hands. Soon the move runs out of power and Kelden falls, but not before I can catch him in my arms.

I feel horrible for making him do that, I really do. The sheer pain in his voice made it clear he was hurt, but he would recover soon, I believed in him. He was a tough cookie and I knew he would be okay. The frown on my face however is soon lifted when he lifts his head from my hands and shakes it quickly, signifying that he was fine.

'You did good,' I say softly to him.
    'Well it isn't the most impressive thing I've ever done to be fair.'
    'That could just have saved our guts, you should be proud of yourself!'
    'Hah. Theres like 96 clones I believe, and all of them should last until tomorrow mid day, hopefully. Until then however I won't be able to fight,'
    'You won't need too. You've done enough for one day, thank you so much.'
    'Colon P'
    'What?'
    'Isn't that like the sticky out tongue face?'
    'Oh, right yeah.'
    'You look so serious, what's up?'
    'Nothing! And even if there was you'd know pretty quickly.'
    'You're good at hiding thoughts. If you needed to hide something from me you can, so I have a right to feel worry sometimes.'
    'Sorry, erm, I'll go see if Shadaon needs anything, could you pitch our tent?'
    'Can't we just use theirs?'
    'Too cramped, besides we gotta fit you AND Kanade in there since you don't go in your pokéball.'
    'I prefer to live as a human...'
    'You won't get anywhere as a human if you keep talking mentally. Try opening your gob for once.'
    'Too lazy.'
    'Haha, weirdo.'

I walk over to where I see Shadaon standing there flicking through a tablet of some sort. I wasn't going to ask what he was doing but I cough lightly to get his attention.

"Sorry to interrupt. I was just going to say security has been dealt with, and just ask if, I could, maybe... Look at that map again?" I ask a little bit more awkwardly than I should. I put on a really cheesy grin but I think that just made the situation weirder. I like living outdoors. It's quite, relaxing. Helps take my mind off the fact that I honestly hate people. In fact this whole time it hasn't really occurred to me that I can just ditch these guys if I wanted too, but something is making me stay. Plus I'm not being rude to them, and I don't really look down on anyone. Not even Gelius, as much as he annoys me. I like it here.

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Ether Wood Camp​

Foetem and Cabbage setup the stones into a rind as Avaith and Jev return with a few logs to get a fire started. Irek held a handful of dry leaves up to his cheeks and sparked a little fire to light the wood. Irek turned to the Quilava with a small sigh of relife. "Avaith, light the candles. Jev, Take first watch with Light; We'll serve dinner when it's ready." Jev nodded and sat beside Light as Irek walked over and pulls a collapsable pot from Shadoans hiking pack. Irek grins as he gives them to Cabbage. "If you got the know how, then it's all yours. We have Tauros beef to cook thanks to Morty. We also have Kash Seeds and I've got Shadoan to bring a few vegetables with us."

Shadoan heeded Luke and passed him his tablet while making the changes to his Journal. "I've had us setup camp in Grass Type territory, there's a family of Nidoran's and Bulbasaurs west of us about a mile or so. They're docile during the evening as long as they aren't provoked." Shadoan made his quick changes to the map in his journal before flipping it over to a set of blank pages and wrote down the date and today's activities.

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen yesterday
    The new Guardian of the Silver Wing

I wake up. It's hard to sleep when it's cold. Cabbage was cooking, Luke i do not know, Shadoan was making some plans, Morty... who knows, Maya was with Gold and Gold was talking so high. Pichu, Sneasel and I get up.

I had jobs to do. Defenses i could help as well offensive power. I send Blaziken, Sceptile and Flygon to duty. I logged my PC. Well i tried. I have no WiFi. Great!

As i put the defenses i saw something on a tree. Might be only a HootHoot.

I go to Cabbage things and i leave there the Silver Wing.

I go near to Gold. "Gold. Aren't you tired? You need to sleep."

"No i don't!" He said on a loud voice.

"Yes. You need to shut up because you woke me up once!" I said as i went to help cooking. I'm not useless.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years

Shadoan heeded my words and passed me his tablet while making the changes to his Journal.

"I've had us setup camp in Grass Type territory, there's a family of Nidoran's and Bulbasaurs west of us about a mile or so. They're docile during the evening as long as they aren't provoked." Shadoan made his quick changes to the map in his journal before flipping it over to a set of blank pages and wrote down the date and today's activities.

"The problem is I located a series of tunnels underneath the ground, but they are too big to be Nidoran. How recent is this map anyways?" I ask with my eyebrows furrowed as I study it some more. I don't know what keeps bugging me but there's definitely something we're missing here but I can't put my finger on it.

Yay, my smallest post so far!

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen yesterday
    Cooking job

I want to help on cooking. I took out some carrots and ingredients to help. Sneasel was next to me. As i get my knife to cut one carrot, Sneasel cuts five carrots at once with his claws.

I look to Cabbage, she was with Irek, Shadoan's Green Pikachu. She seemed occupied.

What i made was a shame. She has the right to be angry. I am so... So embarrassed.

"Look." I said with a shy voice. "You may be angry and you have the right of it. I am so sorry for what happened... Just forgive me ok? If you don't want to forgive me its ok... People are right, i only screw up. Even my brother is right. He says that a stupid boy like me shouldn't hold the Silver Wing."

Lucario appears behind me. "Huh did you noticed that Gold is talking so high that people can hear him and invade our camp."

"Why you don't shut him up?" I whisper to his ear. "You are interrupting me."

I was waiting an answer.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
  • The man with the freaky Iast name:
    Mortimer Slartibartfast

I didn't bring a tent. Granted, I've slept outside with no protection whatsoever dozens of times, but now? This wasn't Eastern Hoenn, where I'd defeated a Swampert with only a strawberry and a paperclip (long story), this was Lethia.

"Hey, buddy," I said to Absol, "Prepare a temporary nest for the both of us, will you? I'm going to cook Buford."

He grunted initially, but softened at the sight of Tropius returning. I then went over to Buford and pulled out a knife. It had be a while since I'd skinned something, but that never goes away. I just hope the others aren't grossed out. If I played my cards right, I might be able to make some leather.

By the time looked up, wouldn't you know it, someone else I didn't know was there. Weirdo magically pulled out a bag of Doritos and started eating them. To top it off, he was with Gelius of all people (figures).

'Just skin the bull Morty, skin Buford...'

Banette was tormenting Cabbage, not that she appreciated it (nor anyone else in the vicinity). Wasn't my fault, I just said to annoy everyone, not her in particular.

'She's going to chew me out for that later.'

Gelius looked over, but quickly turned away at the sight of my task. At least he didn't see Buford earlier, or he might've thrown up. This kind of thing isn't for the faint of heart, not that I'm one to talk.

"Whew! Buford should be ready to cook," I called out. "Can somebody help make a spit?"

Before I forgot, I released Hypno.

"Oh, quick thing guys. I know you're not all thrilled to see him out, but Hypno needs to feed." I looked around for reactions. "Don't worry though, he won't give you nightmares or anything, or he'll have to deal with me."

I let that grim note hang, and went off to start on the spit and Buford.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member
    A Tasty Meat By Morty

I nod and smile to Shadaon as he approved of me cooking. As soon as I finished helping Pikachu out, I turn and look what I had to deal with to cook:

Provided Ingredients:

~Tauros Beef (courtesy of Morty)
    ~Kash Seeds
    ~Vegetables
    ~Berries

Things From Me:

~Bread
    ~Onions
    ~Knife
    ~Potatoes
    ~Tomato Sauce

Okay, now that I got everything, what to make? But first, how many people are there? Let's see, Luke, Gelius, Gold, Maya, Shadaon and Morty make six, well seven if you count me. I stare full of guilt at the Tauros. Never had to cook pokemon meat before. At least I didn't kill him but still... I push the thoughts aside. I observe Luke setting up a defense system, Shadaon recording some things, and Gelius tossing and turning around. I turn back to the food. I can always make hamburgers for all of us, which sounds good, even if we can have it with potatoes and lettuce. I can use some of the berries and make some sort of desert...

But what about the carrots? And the seeds? I'll think of something later or try saving them, but regardless I push them aside. Now then... I slowly sink in the knife at the dead pokemon and carve out seven patties for all of us. The rest of the meat I'll leave that there. Maybe I can mix it with the other ingredients... I take on of some of the spare logs and make some sort of table. Two study wood legs are somewhat of a distance from the fire and a thin wood hangs from above, enough room for the patties. I place them all there. As I wait to flip them, I think if the rest of the food. But first...

I take the potatoes and first peel them but then cut them up in rectangles until there's none. As I leave to flip the patties, I hear someone talking. Must be the others. I quickly flip them on time and wait for some more, but then I realize the carrots are gone. Then I see a Sneasel cut up the carrots. Then a voice startled me as I he spoke to me.

"Look."

Gelius. Speaking to me, of all people. I wouldn't blame him if he never talked to me again, after all, the outburst was my fault. I made him feel pathetic.

"You may be angry and you have the right of it. I am so sorry for what happened... Just forgive me ok? If you don't want to forgive me its ok... People are right, I only screw up. Even my brother is right. He says that a stupid boy like me shouldn't hold the Silver Wing."

He sounded so shy. Maybe he's so worried that I'm going to slap him again, maybe cut him with the knife in my hand. I look right into his eyes. Then I carefully place the knife down and squeeze his better shoulder.

"I'm the one that should be sorry. After all, I'm no better than your brother by saying such things. Plus, you've done many noble things. You're like a nutcase; irrational at times but you have heart. Just next time, don't be shy to ask help. But yes, I forgive you."

With that, I look down to the ground and think of my earlier thoughts. That was pretty silly of me to think harsh things to do to him. As if he hasn't been through enough. I turn back to the fire to flip the patties.

Years
  • Ether Wood Camp

"Comparing it to the old map in my journal, very recent, though not a whole lot has changed. The tunnels though have been there since I first came here." Shadoan finished writing down the page with today's events as he put the journal back into his bag and pulled out a second tattered journal and opened it up. "This is the Summer Journal I kept on Lethia during the second leg into the contest. I've recorded most of the tunnel network's to the best of my abilities, though they aren't perfect and even then some of them may have collapsed over the one year I was gone or have changed some." He flipped over to a set of pages he had book marked. Detailing the underground with a few wide underground caverns that Shadoan labeled 'Lost Valley's' and the entrances to what Shadoan labeled to as 'Doors.' There were several over the course of the few pages he flipped threw to show to Luke. "The tunnels underneath run all over Lethia, If someone were to ride a car, a jeep or some all terrain vehicle through these, they could reach any part of Lethia they wished in a matter of hours or at least in under a day.... Though there are problems..." Shadoan flipped back and pointed out some areas he colored in with red ink. "The areas I colored in red are pokemon nests for a lot of the ground types that prefer to live in caves. They're very hostile towards humans and they have the upper hand down there, able to cave humans in, trap them until they run out of air, create pitfalls, it's practically suicide to walk through their territories." Shadoan flipped a few pages forward to show Luke one last spot in the Journal that read 'Leviathan's Bastion.' "That spot right there is the most safest place in Lethia and probably more safer than anywhere in the world. The league operates here as their main HQ and house's all of their officers. The inside is a massive pokemon and human city reserved for the officers alone and it's pretty much their paradise... Though it's also the best place to setup such an HQ since it's right in the center of the region itself and they can send help through the tunnel networks...." Shadoan left his Summer Journal out for Luke to review all he liked. "Again, the tunnels may have changed since I was last here, and these aren't all the tunnels, Before the region was pulled up into mid air, there were tunnels leading miles and miles underground to other chambers and caverns. I only went as far as I could safely and retreated when I made all I dared to go."

Irek hurried over to Morty and helped him with the split as he starred at the Skinned meat. "Care to pass some over to Cabbage? She's cooking too.... You may also want to get your sleeping bag underneath the outdoor garage tent Shadoan pitched up, keep your head dry while your asleep and free of bird droppings."

Ulla soon returned to Shadoan with a few berries to feed to his team. "Alright Ulla, take a break, you've earned your rest."

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen yesterday
    A hard night

I was happy that Cabbage had forgive me. I was scared of what? Then Gold appears.

"Where are my Doritos?" Gold and his Doritos.

"You will get fat if you eat too many Doritos. Plus your girlfriend will not like." And i'm right. Crystal would not like.

"Just give me back my Doritos." He was getting annoying.

"I can do 2 things. One i can give your Doritos bag but you will be chased by Blaziken or Sceptile. Or two, shut up a little because you are talking so loud and you go sit there." And Gold just opted the second option. I never thought that it would work.

Then i get a message. It was Blue. Its a surprise because i never know nothing about that girl. Then i realized that was the kind of message that Green would write. Was saying:

"Please save me from Blue! She is killing me!"

For fun i wrote: "Sorry you are by your own! ;D"

Where i was? Ah yes! Sneasel was hungry. I gave the food to Sneasel and Pichu. Lucario wasn't hungry.

I was also hungry. So when i finished my part, i went to sit with the others. I was planing pokemon i could use from now on. I just opted to use Dusclops, Swampert, Ludicolo, Torchic, Delphox and Metagross.

Gold was being annoying. "Where's my Doritos? Where's my Doritoos?" Then i slapped him.

"You are dumb! We are not going to eat Dortios... And you're talking too loud!"

Well as i said... He is Gold. I can't change him.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years

Shadoan left his Summer Journal out for me to review all I liked.

"Again," he said, "the tunnels may have changed since I was last here, and these aren't all the tunnels, Before the region was pulled up into mid air, there were tunnels leading miles and miles underground to other chambers and caverns. I only went as far as I could safely and retreated when I made all I dared to go." I hmm a little and flick through the pages quickly trying to figure out what was bugging me.

Comparing the tunnels to the recent map I could clearly see where the land had most likely cut off. Some areas were a little off but it was a sketch and I could hardly do anything about that.

"Oh, that's good... that's clever," I mutter to myself as I flick through simply admiring the tunnel network.

"So, reviewing our current situation quickly - our goal is to head up to the big floaty mountain thing, but then what. I don't understand how this mission is going to work," I mumble.

"Why are we going to the mountain and how is that going to save our hides? Surely the authorities have picked up on the situation by now and are taking action. I... I need a briefing or something - oh my head hurts!" I'm getting a little bit frustrated evident by the tone of my voice which I hadn't intended to raise near the end.

"I just don't get it. Something is staring at us right in the face yet we're missing the obvious and I don't know what it is!"

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen yesterday
    A big plan

I was really hungry. I was to wait until Cabbage had finished her part. Sneasel was eating along with Pichu. Sceptile, Blaziken and Flygon where on the defense. While Lucario was with me.

And here we were. All together. Like a big family in exception that none of us is from the same family. I was really mad with Gold because he wants his Doritos back, while Maya is mad with me. Worst of all, if i find Blue and she knows that her brother, Silver, was kidnapped she might Doubleslap me. Or worst, she can break my arm. Even worst, Green could punch on my face.

I tried to get calm. I look into the Rainbow Wing. Then i remember about the Silver Wing. Was good idea to chose Cabbage as the new guardian of the Silver Wing? Then i remember how strong she is. Was definitely a good idea.

"Gelius... We still have 2 of your friends to save. As well your brother." He was right. Now its not time to have distractions.

"You are right Lucario. I must focus. After saving them i must get reinforcements and then summon Ho-Oh." I whispered to him.

When the dinner comes? I'm hungry!

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Ether Wood Camp​

"Were going up here to Heroes Loft and see if there are any HUMAN survivors during the year Lethia disappeared to gather information. If the loft is deserted, we can at least explore the area here. The loft did come under attack by ghost pokemon once, looking to make Heroes Loft a base for their trickery. They even went as far as to try and take over the hotel planted there." Shadoan chuckled a little and sighed. "But I digress, were going there to seek information alone and to search for whoever is firing those giant balls of aging dark energy. When that problem is neutralized, we can then focus on our badge progress, where to setup a main base camp we can return to and call home for the next few month's, what to grow in order to eat, so on and so forth." Shadoan put his summer journal away as he turned towards the fire. "When the aging threat over our heads is dealt with, we can focus on other issues. If you think the underground is important, I can guide us through the tunnels on first light towards any direction you think we should go."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years

"We're going up here to Heroes Loft and see if there are any human survivors during the year Lethia disappeared to gather information. If the loft is deserted, we can at least explore the area here. The loft did come under attack by ghost pokemon once, looking to make Heroes Loft a base for their trickery. They even went as far as to try and take over the hotel planted there." Shadoan chuckled a little and sighed.

"But I digress, we're going there to seek information alone and to search for whoever is firing those giant balls of aging dark energy. When that problem is neutralized, we can then focus on our badge progress, where to setup a main base camp we can return to and call home for the next few month's, what to grow in order to eat, so on and so forth." Shadoan put his summer journal away as he turned towards the fire.

"When the aging threat over our heads is dealt with, we can focus on other issues. If you think the underground is important, I can guide us through the tunnels on first light towards any direction you think we should go."

I bite my cheek a little before shoving my hand through my hair quickly.

"For once I don't know what to do," I chuckle. I flick through the pages of the map again before I come across what I've been looking for.

"This is it," I say shoving the tunnel map and the original map in Shadaon's face.

"This landscape is the equivalent of these tunnels, and this tunnel is the largest tunnel and it leads straight from HQ to Standing Grace. Now, consider this a possibility and complete theory but if Standing Grace is still in ruins now then it's safe to assume either A - HQ decided not to get involved, or B - It's the only tunnel they can use, which means now it must be blocked. That hasn't been whats bugging me though," I say quickly whilst flicking to a different page but keeping my finger under that page.

"This network is a different shape, you've just drawn them on two different pages from different angles, and if you turn that map around and align it with the other you have some kind of tunnel motorway going straight to the centre!" I say, rather proud of myself.

"Still I have literally no clue if that will help at all. It just means if we decide to use that tunnel and one of thems blocked theres a tunnel either directly left or right we can use," I close the journal and hand it and the tablet back to Shadaon.

"Sorry, I'm not much help I just like nitpicking at odd things. You should probably be in charge of directions and stuff because I'm directionally challenged... A-anyways, do you need me for anything else or can I go help with food now?

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Back