• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
  • well today marks the 7 day final countdown before dp so im kicking my hunting into overdrive and plan to pull ATLEAST 1 more shiny (hopefully 5 more XP )

well off to hunt till I drop muahaha .

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
  • well today marks the 7 day final countdown before dp so im kicking my hunting into overdrive and plan to pull ATLEAST 1 more shiny (hopefully 5 more XP )

well off to hunt till I drop muahaha .

You better not find another shiny before I find my eevee!

Shiny Umbreon Hunter

Shiny Umbreon Master
    Years
  • Well Shiny Charmander just isn't liking me much, But still i hunt for charmander. so I'm gonna do a all-nighter. Becasue i can't go farther in the game to get a shiny, i have no second GBA and no link cable. lol. So wish me and DDD'SSCEPTILE luck for the shiny charmander. Happy Hunting.

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • well my post didnt go thru so im reposting XD im shiny hunting while watching my sliders marathon SLIDERS = BEST SHOW EVER MADE EVERRRSS

lol its been raining hard for two days now and im still sring with riho for torchic but im also hunting a water type (maybe ill get lucky like last time find a water type and then shiny torchic in the same day XP ) well good luck to you all and dont forget to "cry like a man " <<<< lmao only slider geeks will get that XP

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
    Years
  • why don't you hunt up some more steel types XP would be cool is someone finaly got all of a type ( aka me being the water masta!!! )

welp im off to go sr for torchic with riho wish us luck (more so to her then me XP )

Lol yeah I want to get all shiny steel types as steel is my all time fav type, with steelix being the best of all of course :p Lol though I'm with MM on getting repeats for unevolved. I would only keep them if I just happen to get them by chance (like with my whismur and 2nd geodude x___x) Heh I can't wait for D/P, I've pre-ordered both and will pick them up as soon as the stores opens on the 22nd. We Canadians get a D/P DS lite carrying pouch as the bonus instead of the styluses too lol. Currently I'm still hunting magnemite and lileep on my emerald and sapphire. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

mrplanters

Years
  • Well still no luck on eevee. :( Anyways this week is the TAKS week (Basically the state tests) So it'll be an easy week I take it and then go to sleep once i'm done. I'll have plenty of time to hunt because of no homework. Anyways on sapphire i'm going to start on anorith again.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • My posts never go through.

This week will be long because we have state testing. And I have a basketball tournament over the weekend. Even though D/P is only six days away, it feels like there is a long wait ahead of me.

Hunting for Abra and Latias mainly.

Edit: How ironic. The one time I put "My posts never go through" is the only time where my post goes through flawlessly.

The prospect of shiny hunting for a shiny Lapras is getting to me again, so I'm hunting for Bulbasaur a lot, too. I can't wait to soft reset for Lapras again.

Last edited:

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
  • I'm going to have a break from hunting for shinies and try to get all the pokemon on Mystery Dungeon and Ranger... *Nearly done though*.

I might look for shinies if I get sick of MD and R and look for a Shiny Trapinch because my favourite pokemon is Flygon *YAY!!!*​

Last edited:

Shiny Umbreon Hunter

Shiny Umbreon Master
    Years
  • Well my all-nighter didn't go as well as I thought it would go. I only hunted for the Shiny Charmander, and i got no shiny charmander. I'm gonna do another all nighter when i don't have work the next day. xD. Today still has alot of time so I shall hunt for a while more today. Happy Hunting and Good Luck all.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
    Years
  • All night long. I don't reccommend doing it, because you need sleep for a reason and most people I know fall alseep while doing it, and most likely they won't get anything. I compensate for all-nighters by trying to 'hunt' any time I can.

But man does it get boring.

My own shiny hunting has lead me no where as well. I'm feeling depressed again. >_> I need a break from this but have no time to waste..

mrplanters

Years
  • Yeah still no luck on eevee. Anyways on my sapphire I want to try to breed for a shiny. But I want the pokemon i'm going for to hatch fast so i'm probably going to go for a tailow.

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Posting to report that I have nothing to report. Looks like I'll be going for Duskull for a good while as i'd rather have that than a Shuppet or Chimecho.

It's nice to see LDD posting again :D

And finally, damn you American's I probably won't get DP till around June, I wish i knew the exact date.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
    Years
  • hmm, fredlocks, go here.
    It's a PokeDex. Whatever Pokemon you're interested in knowing the Egg Steps of, choose a pullout menu and then select the Pokemon. Take Charmander for example. I choose Charmander from the FRLG pullout menu. Once it's loaded (or loading) I scroll alllll the way down to the bottom. You should notice "Egg Steps to Hatch". For Charmander, it's 5,120. It's the same for certain Pokemon, but not for others, such as some being merely over 2000, while some such as Dratini and Larvitar being over 10,000!

Now, in Emerald, there's something real smooth that doesn't apply in the other games (except D/P which is after all of this and has all the features). If you can get a Pokemon with Flame Body or Magma Armor (most famously Slugma) in your party (or the only Pokemon with you for convience of having a party of 5 eggs and one Pokemon), Flame Body/Magma Armor cuts the egg steps in half. So now that 10 thousand steps has been cut down to about Pokemon of Charmander's level. Again, sadly this only works on Emerald.

I'm going full throttle on Charmander but nothing. I'm downloading music in my online time so I can't do anything but SR and watch TV. Lucky me.

-DDD

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • 5 day left... MUST FIND SHINY XP . ive been doing a ombo of srs and wild hunting try to maximize my encounters but alas still nothing -.-

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
    Years
  • yeah I've also been hunting alot more recently in a last ditch effort to get one more shiny before d/p :p Mostly going after magnemite as it evolves in D/P too but no luck yet. One more shiny would fill up my sig banner too xD Good luck to everyone on your hunts!

Back