• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
  • I don't know when i'm going to get diamond or pearl. Its probably no going to be fore a while before i get it. Plus I have to buy the wi-fi adapter. I have the money but my mom doesn't always let me buy stuff.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
  • Yeah, it's safe to leave it charging over night, Kim's right it turns off the little charging light when it's done. I let mine charge over night alot, so no worries, 'kay?

Shido are you on Pixi-Stix and Pepsi or something tonight?

Years
  • The Beldum are you soft-resetting for it or hatching eggs?
    Soft reset. Stephen's house. I've been in his house for a very long time. I'm surprised the cops haven't arrested me yet! o__0

MM, you anger me. First you took my shiny Ariados away from me, NOW YOU PLAN IN GOING FOR BOTH SEVIPER AND STARMIE??!??!?! You're evil.

That or just maybe great minds share the same interests in awesome looking shinies? 8D
    Seviper and Starmie have been my targets for a very, very long time. (Or maybe you don't realize why I own a shiny Ludicolo and Altaria -.-) Read the club (edit: pages somewhere in the 100s) and you'll understand my elastic serpent angst.

Ariados was semi-accidental, as my main target was Weedle (Beedrill), with "other shiny bugs" as a fallback.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
  • Hello SHC im back after i don't know how long. Anyway i have left Shiny hunting for a while as im currantly addicted to completeing Mystery dungeon

but i still have been serching anyway in my absance here is what i came across

Firered: nothing to report, I might try and get a Shiny Chicorita though.

Emerald: on Christmas eve i finnaly got shiny sudowoodo ^^ anyway on boxing day I lent it to my frend so he could raise a go get me a few new pokemon for me when he was down london he used a AR turnig all my boxed pokemon into Bad eggs i managed o save the pokemon in daycare and my party of corse no most my shinys are dead.

so my shinys now are.
    Feraligatr
    Sceptile
    Sudowoodo
    Noctowl
    Mewtwo

The rest of my shinys are the ones he got for me i suspect they are all cheated though.

Groudon
    Kyorge
    Suicune
    Latios
    Rayquazza (lv 34 so cheated)

Anyway thats it really, i also now have a digital camera so i should be able to get some good quality images of them.

Good luck in the hunt guys and well don't let your friends lend your games if you have shinys on them ^^

FM

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
    Years
  • Well I HALF finished my all-nighter. My dad woke up and started coughing at about 4am so I aborted and pretended to be asleep...or so I thought.

Still no new shinies but I'm gonna take a break from hunting to play through Emerald, and who knows? I may find a shiny while progressing naturally through the game. (And I'll make sure I catch it this time!)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Thanks everyone. I charged it successfully! =O lol, I hope the battery life hasn't been killed off too badly. =/

MM.... I see, I've actually started hunting shiny sevoper a while ago. I would start hatching eggs in sapphire back around christmas time... but to to prevail. =/
    But at least shiny Ludicolo anad Altaria look really nice! ;P

And welcome back F-Man. I would expect that the others were cheated as well. I mean, ALL of them are legendaries... and you already know the Rayquaza was cheated for. =/ But thats only my non-affecting opinion for ya. ;D

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Seeing as everyone is doing all nighters at the minute i will do one tonight.
    I went on a day trip yesterday and soft reseted all the way there for a shiny torchic with no luck but on the way back i went to sleep so didn't get any time to SR then.

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • WOOT WOOT riho gets her game today so prepare for another hunter to take over as top shiny catcher BAHAHA

as a small update i'll be restarting my emy to go thru with her so maybe we'll both catch sumn

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
    Years
  • And what I added about the .704 thing seems to be overlooked... whatever.

Welcome back old and new people.

I don't like charging mY DSLite at night or when I'm away. It makes a buzzing noise when charging, and I don't trust chargers.

Still no shinies for me. But I'm by far not done for today. Hopefully I'll come back with results.

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • And what I added about the .704 thing seems to be overlooked... whatever.

Welcome back old and new people.

I don't like charging mY DSLite at night or when I'm away. It makes a buzzing noise when charging, and I don't trust chargers.

Still no shinies for me. But I'm by far not done for today. Hopefully I'll come back with results.

im sur ull get one soon and yes yer post seems to be overlooked in the war that fufu vs SH XP

right now im trading out afew pokemon masterballs and my shiny electrike form my emy to my ruby and then ill be starting it over to hopefully find a shiny with riho and her new emy (she been sring all afternoon XP)

gl

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
    Years
  • Lol honestly funny how squabbles break out over the littlest insignificant things...

Anyways I had no luck on the 13th :p Had no bad luck either though lol. I'm still hunting magnemite on Emerald. I really want it, lol I find it messed up how I can still run into two electrodes in a row even with Magnet Pull Nosepass up front xD
    Lol I'm also SRing for lileep in Sapphire. Gonna focus mostly on magnemite today, and maybe hunt a little on my ruby or LG for zangoose and grimer respectively. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • Lol honestly funny how squabbles break out over the littlest insignificant things...

Anyways I had no luck on the 13th :p Had no bad luck either though lol. I'm still hunting magnemite on Emerald. I really want it, lol I find it messed up how I can still run into two electrodes in a row even with Magnet Pull Nosepass up front xD
    Lol I'm also SRing for lileep in Sapphire. Gonna focus mostly on magnemite today, and maybe hunt a little on my ruby or LG for zangoose and grimer respectively. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

why don't you hunt up some more steel types XP would be cool is someone finaly got all of a type ( aka me being the water masta!!! )

welp im off to go sr for torchic with riho wish us luck (more so to her then me XP )

Years
  • why don't you hunt up some more steel types XP would be cool is someone finaly got all of a type ( aka me being the water masta!!! )

welp im off to go sr for torchic with riho wish us luck (more so to her then me XP )
    I have enough to create a Mono Flying Shiny Team. o_0 I wouldn't ever dream of catching all shinies of a type, unless it was maybe Ghost or something, and definitely no repeats for unevolved stages, as I'd just consider that a waste of time.

Catching all shinies of a type just doesn't interest me. I'd rather spend the time assembling a collection of my favourites.

I've recently hit 4000 Beldums, finally. It's looking unlikely that I'll get the thing before D/P. Maybe I'll switch back to Chiko for a while.

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • I have enough to create a Mono Flying Shiny Team. o_0 I wouldn't ever dream of catching all shinies of a type, unless it was maybe Ghost or something, and definitely no repeats for unevolved stages, as I'd just consider that a waste of time.

Catching all shinies of a type just doesn't interest me. I'd rather spend the time assembling a collection of my favourites.

I've recently hit 4000 Beldums, finally. It's looking unlikely that I'll get the thing before D/P. Maybe I'll switch back to Chiko for a while.

well my goal is to have everypokemon shiny so I don't see it as a waste of my time or efforts for i'll be getting them all at some point or another XP

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
  • well my goal is to have everypokemon shiny so I don't see it as a waste of my time or efforts for i'll be getting them all at some point or another XP
    Me too.. although it might take longer than I have left, lol. Especially since they keep coming up with new ones! :D

XxXRiho

Unbe-frilling-leivable.
    Years
  • Ok soooo....this is day 2 of Torchic SR'ing and ....I am feeling the annoyance of Shiny Hunting, now. LOL. Ah well. I am DETERMINED to get this damn lil Chickie. XP
    *continues*
    <3

Back