• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
  • Yeah that's the norm every so often, Shido spoke to me on the phone about some of the stuff, but I haven't read the last like 20 pages yet, so... *shrugs*

The Beldum are you soft-resetting for it or hatching eggs?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • MM, you anger me. First you took my shiny Ariados away from me, NOW YOU PLAN IN GOING FOR BOTH SEVIPER AND STARMIE??!??!?! You're evil.

That or just maybe great minds share the same interests in awesome looking shinies? 8D

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
  • Err Well Mikey joined and there was a huge arguement... but don't worry about all of that. ;P Shido caught like 8 more shinies within the last week -_- and yadda yadda yadda. Oh, and I got my DS Lite =D and reserved Pearl version. I'm so happy. xD Now, how do I charge the battery? I'm sure I know how to, but I don't wanna screw up.. xD

Oh well that's simple all you have to do is plug the charger into the DS and then it will charge. Remember do not play the DS before you charge it for the first time it can seriously damage your battery life!

Ullion

Years
  • Oh crap.... you mean like.. play it when you first get it? ;; I mean I did... so you're saying I was supossed to NOT play it until I got home and charged it fully? Oh crap.

Ullion

Years
  • Its dead already though. <.< But okay, I shall charge it!! Oh crap, the charger is downstairs. xD

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
  • Killer-Swift said:
    Shido caught like 8 more shinys within the last week -_-

I had to laugh at this part, he's only told me about 2 of thoses, there were others after the Golbat? :/

Anyway, I bought Spectrobes for my DS, and I'm addicted to it... all the critters come in 3 colors! :P (I've won it just so you know, now I'm leveling up everything, I have them all!) And I also got Rouge Galaxy for my PS2, it's been pretty good so far.

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • I had to laugh at this part, he's only told me about 2 of thoses, there were others after the Golbat? :/

Anyway, I bought Spectrobes for my DS, and I'm addicted to it... all the critters come in 3 colors! :P (I've won it just so you know, now I'm leveling up everything, I have them all!) And I also got Rouge Galaxy for my PS2, it's been pretty good so far.

lol welcome back LDD :) , hope your ready for dp noob pwnage bahaha

mrplanters

Years
  • Why are there so many people looking at this thread but hardly anyone is actually posting? Come on i'm bored and I feel like talking to people. Music can only entertain me for so long when i feel like going to sleep!

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
  • Why are there so many people looking at this thread but hardly anyone is actually posting?

LOL, maybe people are intimidated by all the squabbling that goes on here.

Welcome Back Lady DD! Umm, I think the 8 shiny comment was a jokingly made exaggeration of Shido's real Shiny finds... :P It's a little fewer than that in the past week. (although they were many!)

Ullion

Years
  • Yah, it was a hyperbole, but still. =X

Anyways, is it okay if I leave the DS charging throughout the night when it only needs 3 hours of rechargement?

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • LODI DODI WE LIKES TO PARTY lol everyone is just mad cuz i am king shido vampyr / werewolf / spartan / shiny masta / smexyest puerto rican to live . dont hate the player hate the game and if you love the game hate the player but not me ... hate youself XP you want to be like mike (well Shido ) then go out and hunt till you drop XP or just randomly find things while picking your nose and eating a double chily cheese dogg

Ullion

Years
  • ^ Ew.

And Mr.Planters..... normal charge?? I have to go to bed now, its been charging for about half an hour. Will it be ok to leave it in for another 8 or 9 or 10 hours?

mrplanters

Years
  • LODI DODI WE LIKES TO PARTY lol everyone is just mad cuz i am king shido vampyr / werewolf / spartan / shiny masta / smexyest puerto rican to live . dont hate the player hate the game and if you love the game hate the player but not me ... hate youself XP you want to be like mike (well Shido ) then go out and hunt till you drop XP or just randomly find things while picking your nose and eating a double chily cheese dogg

Uhh WTF? And dude it doesn't really matter how long you charge it for as long it gets fully charged.

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
  • ^ Ew.

And Mr.Planters..... normal charge?? I have to go to bed now, its been charging for about half an hour. Will it be ok to leave it in for another 8 or 9 or 10 hours?

I'm pretty sure (about 95.555% sure :P ) it just quits charging when it's done, and leaving it plugged in is fine.
    Kim

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure (about 95.555% sure :P ) it just quits charging when it's done, and leaving it plugged in is fine.
    Kim

see thats why you are kim the wise , answering obvious questions and giving knowledge to those who need it most lmao .

so yeah im hunting like crazy starting sunday going to bring home atleast one new shiny in the last seven days before dp release muahaha . for those of you who have wifi ill be open for trade day one :)

Back