• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What theme are you using and why?

Years
  • The title is self-explanatory. I use Chromatic 2.0. I was kind of bored with Let's Fly Together. And, I rummaged in the Style Selector, and had to find which theme is good for the eyes (not too bright). Then, I found Chromatic, and I though, huh, this isn't too bad. Then, as I was editing the options (to change the theme to Chromatic), I saw Chromatic 2.0. I tried it, and immediately liked it.
    Yep, I use it because it's not that bright for my eyes. :D

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Forever Standing because I'm just too lazy to change default.

Also who don't like them PokeSpec?

Years
  • I use good ol' Chromatic, because it's made by "Patchisou Yutohru" Nick and it's very easy to read and navigate. I've used it for a good three years now and I never want to change it.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I've been using Fundamental for a couple of months now. I was using Johto Elite previously, but wanted to change to something else, and I prefer darker colored styles. Remember Fundamental getting mentioned for some reason up in CQ&F, decided to take a look at it, and haven't gone back since. Don't really plan to change it anytime soon either.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    blossom shower, it's the least pokemon looking and it's supa coo so why not

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I've been using Winter Friends all my PC life... yeah, I need to switch sometime soon, but I'm so used with this theme that I can't really change haha.

Yukari

I'm using fundamental. I really like how it's a darker theme, but I also love how different it looks compared to the other themes.

Years
  • I use The Stand Nexus. It is my favorite theme here and I don't ever want to swap away. My second favorite is Forever Standing and I used that for around a year before switching.. both are amazing. Nothing compares to Nexus, though. Love it.

Years
  • Let's Fly Together. I love the art work and the back ground colours work well.
    For me its THE Pokecommunity theme because that was the default when I joined.
    [FONT=&quot] Alsos it easier to find the new posts button on the older themes compared to the newer ones. [/FONT]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I use Dimensional Rift! Always have done since I first joined and was obsessed with the DPPt series haha. Not sure why I haven't tried something new since, I guess it's just a really pretty theme and I don't see much reason to change it. I did go through a stint of using Let's Fly Together for a while whilst this theme was missing lots of links in the hotbar, but now that that's fixed I can't imagine using anything else. I might try flick through some later and have a look at alternatives, but I think the nostalgia will bring me back here haha.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Pawlicious-- been wearing it for about a year now. :) i love the blue n green theme and seeing a bouncing Leafeon next to the names of online users is really cute; it's probably my favorite part. i used to wear Pichu 2 all the time a year+ ago, but i like the formatting in Pawlicious more.

Years
  • Chromatic, because it's the only theme since Seeds of Platinum that I've really liked. Also, it has 100% less Hugh than Chromatic 2.0.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • The Johto Elite. It and Seeds of Platinum are my two favourite themes (one light, one dark) because they hold a lot over from vB3, and are just what I'm comfortable with. I feel like the way some of the newer themes change the templates is strange.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I used to use "Let's Get This Party Startered" because the art was just adorable, but now I'd rather use "Forever Standing" since it's easier on the eyes (and it happens to be the default, haha).

Sirfetch’d

I use The Johto Elite because I like the darker colors and I find the theme really easy to navigate through. I alternate between this and Chromatic usually, but I've kept this one for a while now. It's definitely my favorite of all of the skins.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Caramel Sentret. Nice light theme, some very nice browns, and I happen to like sentret as well so I might be a little biased idk. Plus the banner is smaller than some other themes so I'm not having to scroll down as much to reach forums.

I used to use "Let's Get This Party Startered" because the art was just adorable

Just tested out both of these and they're both soooo nice. The relaxing brown and creamy colours on both are really pleasant to look at, and they're both really well-made themes. I think I'll swap to Caramel Sentret for a while now :D

Back