• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What theme are you using and why?

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Midnight Misty Revived for life. I've used it for like... 6+ years now.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I've used Pichu^2 for several years now. I prefer lighter themes, and I really like the color scheme (and Pichu). I'm fairly attached to it at this point, and don't see any particularly good reason to switch to a different theme, so I'll probably keep using it for the foreseeable future.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I have been using Dimensional Rift since 2009 and will never change because my eyes are just really adjusted to it. idk. I can't bring myself to change it. I've tried, but idk. This one just works best for me.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Caramel Sentret is easy on the eyes, nice and neat, has a good color scheme and cute icons, and a nice but not huge banner.

#bringbackForestGrovyle'sLegendaries

Back