• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

E3DaMeX

I still haven't used any of the master balls I've found and I just finished the beta. xD

NeoS

Mexican Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
hi wesley...
I love your hack!
The tiles are awesome!!! i love it!
and the storyline... is greeat!!!
good luck my friend!!!

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
I know how to catch all legendaries without cheat, first if you find legendary save the game, second try to catch it with any balls, if fails load the game, repeat and repeat it until you catch it ;)

E3DaMeX

it's funnier catch some of 'em to Ultra/Great/Poké Balls... I caught just Dialga and Palkia to Master Balls
Those two were the easiest to catch for me. I caught them both with one ultra ball each while barely weakening them. xD

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
I think that some legendaries are easier to catch then others as it depends on how easy the pokemon he replaced them with was easy to catch(e.g Dialga/Palkia, correct if im wrong it was an assumption).

Btw great hack unlucky to hear about what happened though

Years
I think that some legendaries are easier to catch then others as it depends on how easy the pokemon he replaced them with was easy to catch(e.g Dialga/Palkia, correct if im wrong it was an assumption).

hey its not that bad. a few extra days goes by quicker than u think! :) It'll be out in 9 more days now! :D

Samike360

Lover of May
Years

Yeah the birds and Lugia were ridiculous...I mean safeguard+recover? I must have spent hours down there throwing ultra balls.

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
Years
People, I hope no one will mind I'm posting in Portuguese, I only made this account to contact Wesley, I'd like very much to help him make an English version of this hack.
Wesley, tentei te contatar via e-mail, mas sem sucesso. Venho acompanhando a hack há bastante tempo, e venho achando incrível.
Gostaria de ajudar no desenvolvimento da hack. Tenho interesse em revisar os textos da hack e ajudar com traduções Português-Inglês/Inglês-Português, tanto na divulgação da hack em fóruns internacionais, quanto também pra desenvolver uma versão da hack em inglês que mais jogadores possam aproveitar.
Também sou spriter, e gostaria de ajudar com os sprites dos Pokémons da 4ª geração, principalmente as backpics do NDS, que mesmo redimensionadas, às vezes ficam muito grandes se comparadas ao padrão dos demais pokémons da hack, acabando por fazer o jogo parecer um tanto mal-acabado.
Se tiver interesse, me contate por [email protected], tenho bastante material pronto, posso te enviar um pouco do meu trabalho pra ti dar uma conferida.
Enfim, é isso, sucesso pra ti.

Years
People, I hope no one will mind I'm posting in Portuguese, I only made this account to contact Wesley, I'd like very much to help him make an English version of this hack.
Wesley, tentei te contatar via e-mail, mas sem sucesso. Venho acompanhando a hack há bastante tempo, e venho achando incrível.
Gostaria de ajudar no desenvolvimento da hack. Tenho interesse em revisar os textos da hack e ajudar com traduções Português-Inglês/Inglês-Português, tanto na divulgação da hack em fóruns internacionais, quanto também pra desenvolver uma versão da hack em inglês que mais jogadores possam aproveitar.
Também sou spriter, e gostaria de ajudar com os sprites dos Pokémons da 4ª geração, principalmente as backpics do NDS, que mesmo redimensionadas, às vezes ficam muito grandes se comparadas ao padrão dos demais pokémons da hack, acabando por fazer o jogo parecer um tanto mal-acabado.
Se tiver interesse, me contate por [email protected], tenho bastante material pronto, posso te enviar um pouco do meu trabalho pra ti dar uma conferida.
Enfim, é isso, sucesso pra ti.

dude thnx for that! how convenient. another portuguese speaking person!! :D

Back