• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

DMAC

Pokemon Master
Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2015
    So the new beta comes out on saturday i cant wait, this is definately the best i have played. will this beta complete the game? will it include the credits and everything?

School days again...
    Years
  • So the new beta comes out on saturday i cant wait, this is definately the best i have played. will this beta complete the game? will it include the credits and everything?

I think it will not complete the game. I hope it will be released tomorrow. :cer_wink:

adi_balwani

A HUGE game fan
    Years
  • I'm so sad that I wont be able to play light Platinum till 17th 'cos I hv exams... But I will try to play the first chance I get...if it is released that is

So I still hope that it is released

DMAC

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2015
    so just how far will this new beta end?...12 hours and counting

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • TTTOOOMMMOORRRRROOOWWWWWW!!!! :))))))))))))))))
    NO BODY jinx it this time! Quick Tip: (:( That's no good for your body.)

Are you crazy? Please don't be like that. You're so hyperactive and that's sure. By the way, I AM excited about the new LP release, but, that still doesn't mean you can crazily post things like this.

Years
  • Are you crazy? Please don't be like that. You're so hyperactive and that's sure. By the way, I AM excited about the new LP release, but, that still doesn't mean you can crazily post things like this.

Oh don't worry bout me. As soon as this is released tomorror, i'm probably not gonna be on this forum to much, unless i'll want to express some feedback...

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Are this game released?
    my time is August 8th

Relax...Its 3:25 AM...
    It Will Be Here...Give it some Time...
    I Guarantee It will be worth the wait...

I'd like to personally Thank Wesley For all the Hard Work he did on LP...
    He could have put LP Off...But Instead spent his valuable time to work on LP...
    And Make it one of the best hacks I've ever seen...So I'd Like to thank him...
    For all the hard work he did...I Will thank him for giving up his time for us to enjoy LP...

Thank you Wesley~

~XD002~

School days again...
    Years
  • Relax...Its 3:25 AM...
    It Will Be Here...Give it some Time...
    I Guarantee It will be worth the wait...

I'd like to personally Thank Wesley For all the Hard Work he did on LP...
    He could have put LP Off...But Instead spent his valuable time to work on LP...
    And Make it one of the best hacks I've ever seen...So I'd Like to thank him...
    For all the hard work he did...I Will thank him for giving up his time for us to enjoy LP...

Thank you Wesley~

~XD002~

I agree with you, we really should thank Wesley that we can play a beautiful game like this.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    This is why most hackers don't give release dates, the pressure. If he doesn't deliver, you will complain. Give him time, and Master123, you are the worst.

Wesley, it is a good game, but worth getting all this pressure about? Well, I hope it is released, like planned. But if it is postponed, at least we know that it will appear eventually.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • OMG calm down its still the 8th of August, give him some time because if he rushes it wont be as good as if he took his time. Good luck with continuing wesley

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Enough!

he forgot about us i tell you

You Know What...
    Your not Helping...
    Stop Asking for the release...

He Doesn't Have to release it today...
    But He Might...Because of the Date he gave...

I Say Be Happy its getting released at all...
    And Be Happy He Made This Hack and be Thankful...

Back