• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • I go to bed really quite early, it's just that I can only sleep for 2-3 hours before my body wakes me up again. It's depressing knowing you wake up when others your age haven't even gone to bed yet.

Read before you go to bed or try exercising early in the day. People say that exercising just before you go to sleep will help you crash but it raises your core temperature and actually makes it harder, but if you do it earlier in the day, it might make it easier for you to sleep. Methods, man, methods.

Years
  • NOT UNTIL YOU SHOW ME YOUR PENCIL TRICK!

Pencil_Trick_1.gif

There. You asked for it!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Live you know Andy has complete control of you from the time he comes back from seeing the movie to the time you see the movie, right?

"Livewire, post in my section or I'll spoil the movie..."

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I...should really watch Batman Begins and The Dark Knight at some point in the next week or two, shouldn't I? :P
    I've had them on Blu-ray for a while but never got around to watching them. I'm probably the only person on the planet who hasn't seen them, haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Even I'VE seen them and I hate most movies, lmao. :( So yes you probably are.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I...should really watch Batman Begins and The Dark Knight at some point in the next week or two, shouldn't I? :P
    I've had them on Blu-ray for a while but never got around to watching them. I'm probably the only person on the planet who hasn't seen them, haha.

Nope, I haven't seen them either. My excuse? It isn't Adam West who's portraying Batman in these movies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back