• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I liked the first Batman because.. well because Cillian Murphy.

He made a cameo in the sequel as well. It's a shame they didn't do more with Scarecrow, he's the best villain when portrayed correctly.

You sir deserve a smacking and/or banning

FOR SHAME

I wish I could just quote repeatedly to emphasise how much I agree with this. I have a daily argument about Adam West and the abysmal Joel Schumacher films with my friend. I still can't take anyone who prefers them to this trilogy seriously because they're just so bad.

I can't wait to see it, but I'll have to. I must get Arkham City to play when I can too.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
One more day, even though I have minimal interest in seeing it!
Same here, though I probably will end up seeing it since I have a mate who's a fan and I'll probably go see it with him.

I'm not too much of a movie-goer. Last film I watched was Prometheus, which was pretty good but I wasn't amazed by it. I generally don't buy films either since once I've watched it once I don't usually get the urge to watch it again for quite a while afterwards. That might just be me though.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I probably need to see The Hobbit too. I love The Lord of the Rings movies. I watch them a lot lol

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Never read the books, never really watched any of the movies either until my friends forced me to watch the first one lol. And I didn't like it so that's the only one I watched I think XD

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
*Google's mofongo*

Looks weird. What's in it?
It's just a double-fried plantain. I tend to go overboard on the garlic, which is one of the only other ingredients, but it tastes much better that way. It's really good, if you're a fan of Puerto Rican food.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
It's just a double-fried plantain. I tend to go overboard on the garlic, which is one of the only other ingredients, but it tastes much better that way. It's really good, if you're a fan of Puerto Rican food.
Never tried plantain either, but it sounds interesting. I love trying new foods so if I ever find myself in a position where there's a lovely bit of mofongo, I'll be sure to try it.

Great, now I'm thinking about food when really I need to be heading to sleep soon. I hate being hungry in the night.

Edit: 500 posts in 3 years. I suppose that's not bad considering I've had a few gaps/departures from the forum in the past.

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • they/he
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I never watched the LoTR series all the way through, I saw the first movie but my friends were joking around the entire time so I didn't really absorb much. My boyfriend is in love with the series and I'm accompanying him to see The Hobbit and if I'm gonna do that I want to watch the series first.

Now, correct me if i'm wrong but aren't plantains supposed to be sweet? Or am I thinking of something else? D: It sounds interesting though! I love trying new foods.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Now, correct me if i'm wrong but aren't plantains supposed to be sweet? Or am I thinking of something else? D: It sounds interesting though! I love trying new foods.
Yellow plantains are very sweet, which is why you use green plantains which have bear resemblance to potatoes in taste.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • they/he
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Oh okay good, because I was having a hard time imagining something sweet tasting being cooked with garlic x_x but if it tastes like potatoes, then that sounds great!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I want garlic potatoes. >_o I haven't eaten yet today hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back