• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I think I'll break the chain of beauty and whatnot in this thread by posting this...

Spoiler:
    With the New Year swiftly approaching, I think it's a great time to consider a new hairstyle.

Years
  • That is a new hairstyle for me :p I used to just brush it straight down but with as long as my hair is, it can get messy for me.

Years
  • I just don't get my haircut as often as I should (maybe once every 2-3 months), and it's just getting really long. And besides, the bowl cut doesn't really last long. Maybe I should take a selfie when my hair is completely dry and after moving around a bit :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Its your hair and all, so you do whatever you want with it to express yourself. But I do think that cutting it shorter would be a lot more attractive on you than the bowlcut look you have going on.

V-Create

You have no power here
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    You could try going bald? and then do the ummm.. wait I can't describe it.
    A mohawk but not a mohawk.. just a normal guy haircut with the sides shaved and the center hair all gelled up and things XD

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Aw damn, talk about a mode, o.o

But I'm disappointed you didn't tell me you were in New York. (I'm assuming city, though that's the city's ego for you)
    I was only there for a short time. Plus, I was so busy before then that I hardly had time to come on here.

Next time though! I might be going back in February for a longer time.

I guess I may as well since I'm "back" to the forums.

Spoiler:
    You kind of look like Logan Lerman.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I was only there for a short time. Plus, I was so busy before then that I hardly had time to come on here.

Sweet, perhaps you, Jo, Janna, Ashley, and I can meet up ;3

Oh, and I'm not sure if it's an actual term Andy. I've heard it said amongst my friends, but we're on high on slang, so it might be made up.

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    I was only there for a short time. Plus, I was so busy before then that I hardly had time to come on here.

You kind of look like Logan Lerman.

I was hugely disappointed in the percy jackson movie, so I'll take that as an insult

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    So, today, I finally began going to the gym properly after weeks. It's black and white (my friend did that and I was too lazy to ask for the original image). I'm trying to do the whole before-after gym thing lol, so that's me trying 'buff up' to no avail.

Spoiler:

V-Create

You have no power here
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    So, today, I finally began going to the gym properly after weeks. It's black and white (my friend did that and I was too lazy to ask for the original image). I'm trying to do the whole before-after gym thing lol, so that's me trying 'buff up' to no avail.

Spoiler:

All of the people here swoon because you're so handsome looking. I am going back to the gym in 2 weeks, need to be super fit for my sisters wedding and things.​

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • So, today, I finally began going to the gym properly after weeks. It's black and white (my friend did that and I was too lazy to ask for the original image). I'm trying to do the whole before-after gym thing lol, so that's me trying 'buff up' to no avail.

Spoiler:

You really make me want to work out more. Holy crap.

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017

Spoiler:

time to do squats mate.

If you want to learn how to lift properly, I'd strongly suggest doing starting strength by mark rippetoe, I've been lifting for about a year now seriously and thats the best resource for proper form.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • They're very kind:)
    Girls are.. very welcome too.. if they swing that way cause I do:)

I liked your photo before I even read this. Damn I'm smooth.
    /swoon

Oh, awkward, I made the lesbian joke right after V-Create ninja'd me saying she went that way. I'm a psychic! >:]

Dipu;
    Adjective
    'causing or feeling uneasy embarrassment or inconvenience.'
    Synonyms: Awkward, vexatious, adorable.

I think I'll break the chain of beauty and whatnot in this thread by posting this...

Spoiler:

I was about to say 'Damn Zach, when you getting that haircut you've been promising us?' and then I saw other people talking about haircuts so I'll refrain. :p
    Okay okay I won't:
    I do think shorter hair would work better on you though, not overly short - just trimmed sides, and scissored on the top. I feel that'd look damn good on you.

"Spiked with whitewalls"

Is this an actual hair term or did you just make it up?

It's Dipu.
    Let's just assume made it up.

Spoiler:
    'To no avail' - Thatcher, 2014.
    Stop that. You know full well you look buff in that photo, mister.

So my New Years part was pretty, uh.. 'Eventful'.
    I didn't get too drunk.
    I took a 'selfie' [I think that's what you kids are calling it now?] before 2013 ended, just in-case I hideously disfigured my face in 2014 and needed re-constructional surgery.

Excuse the excessive bloom and grey-scale, I was too drunk to figure out how to turn them off.
    I'll upload a better one at some point during this year.
    Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Dipu;
    Adjective
    'causing or feeling uneasy embarrassment or inconvenience.'
    Synonyms: Awkward, vexatious, adorable.
    Yay :D
    Excuse the excessive bloom and grey-scale, I was too drunk to figure out how to turn them off.
    I'll upload a better one at some point during this year.
    Spoiler:

Looking stunning, like always, Kitty. Love the necklace!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back