• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Hello, how are ya.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

You and your dog are so cute!! Aww.

finished wrapping totally not late christmas present. i hope she likes it :|

Spoiler:

:O and this is what i got :D they're reverse kitkats! (so we established :3)

Those look yummy. I'm glad she likes it cause if I were her, I would. (And if you're trying to get out of the friendzone then good luck.)

Anyways. My friend is letting me borrow their 3DS so of course I had to take some 3DS selfies:
    Spoiler:

Finally some pictures that I didn't take in a store.

Outlier

You look good bro. and your sister is very pretty too. Hopefully you take that as a complement and not inappropriate. :)

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    This was taken at a dinner party with my family last night. The lighting was a bit off so I apologise. This is my older sister (I know, she looks younger than me). I am trying to grow a beard but it seems to take its time with me.

Spoiler:

The talk we had about your date, at first I thought she was your girlfriend. Then I read "older sister."

Your sister is gorgeously beautiful :3

Grow the beard! Yes, yes!

Treecko

Years
  • This was taken at a dinner party with my family last night. The lighting was a bit off so I apologise. This is my older sister (I know, she looks younger than me). I am trying to grow a beard but it seems to take its time with me.

Spoiler:

Your sister is gorgeous and you're look spiffy in that jacket and shirt as well. I think a beard might be good, give it a try. And of course if you don't like it, you can always shave it off!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • This was taken at a dinner party with my family last night. The lighting was a bit off so I apologise. This is my older sister (I know, she looks younger than me). I am trying to grow a beard but it seems to take its time with me.

Spoiler:

Dude, you can totally rock a beard.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years

Spoiler:

You're looking very handsome there, Thatcher! You're sister is very beautiful as well.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    This was taken at a dinner party with my family last night. The lighting was a bit off so I apologise. This is my older sister (I know, she looks younger than me). I am trying to grow a beard but it seems to take its time with me.

That beard!! +47 style points

Dude, the time/patience is worth it: whatever beard is there already looks awesome, don't give up on it

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Hmm yeah I agree with you there; don't think I've ever seen a bearded person and thought "hey they look young". Guess it just depends on the look you're going for!

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Beards. I have been told (Especially by Jin of the Gale) by several people that I can rock the beard if I trimmed it nicely. I don't know. I don't like how it feels itchy.

Treecko

Years
  • Entering what people on Twitter call "The Slefie Olympics" with a 3DS and Pokemon shirt. Nothing too dangerous like some people, but hey I can play Pokemon Y.
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back