• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    'To no avail' - Thatcher, 2014.
    Stop that. You know full well you look buff in that photo, mister.

So my New Years part was pretty, uh.. 'Eventful'.
    I didn't get too drunk.
    I took a 'selfie' [I think that's what you kids are calling it now?] before 2013 ended, just in-case I hideously disfigured my face in 2014 and needed re-constructional surgery.

Excuse the excessive bloom and grey-scale, I was too drunk to figure out how to turn them off.
    I'll upload a better one at some point during this year.
    Spoiler:

Well, my arms seem a bit buffed because I just finished exercising. My upper body is actually really thin. :(

And you kind of remind of a young Jenna Elfman for some reason lol.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Thatcher I plan to hit the gym too in a few months. I'll give you some competition. :3 You look great! And so do you, somniac! What's wrong with ur hair doe, nick?!

1525116_660530827326534_1680603443_n.jpg

This pic of mine got the most amount of likes in least amount of time on facebook and Jo called it okay-ish looking she said I'm handsome actually but that's a lie lol so I guess this pic is good enough to be posted!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • You look pretty cool, Sakazuki!

Somniac, you're absolutely stunning. You remind me of somebody that I used to know :P

Here's me, in my room, showing off my sharp-as-a-razor jawbone. :3 (Click for higher resolution)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Can't believe I've never posted here, and, well, this is a good time to dive in :3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Okay guys so this was at Christmas aaanddd I stole myself a sticker from the Pokemon book off that kid I visited earlier in the day cos I couldn't resist.

Spoiler:

yeah I went back three pages just to see who people were talking about. God. You're pretty. :O

And thanks for the compliment, rocksmash...whatever your username is! I preferred alex, tbh. Easier to write on phone. ;______; ya look cool too!

and haha, natalya, I can relate. Younger siblings do that sort of thing haha

also shivi you looked awesome in that pic. 2-3 pages ago. You too, AWsquared! When you were in the Target..thingy. I really, really envy how well facial hair has grown on ya. I wish to have a french beard but these darn hair won't grow in the right places i know someone with their mind in the gutter will make a joke. I just do.

also twiggy you don't look 20. You look much younger.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back