• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Wow, that is some serious luck

I ahve been playing the pokemon games for endless hours, and I've never encounterd a shiny, besides gyarados

Dragonair

Master Of Bird Pokemon
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    Wow, that is some serious luck

I ahve been playing the pokemon games for endless hours, and I've never encounterd a shiny, besides gyarados
    Its All Pure Luck My Only Advise For People Looking For Shinys Is Always Have A Good Supply Of Pokeballs So You Wont Miss Any Chances This Happend To My Friend He Encountered A Shiny Bagon But He Didn't Have Any Pokeballs I Felt Sorry For Him So I Recently Gave Him My Shiny Trapnich.........

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
    Years
  • Dragonair said:
    Its All Pure Luck My Only Advise For People Looking For Shinys Is Always Have A Good Supply Of Pokeballs So You Wont Miss Any Chances This Happend To My Friend He Encountered A Shiny Bagon But He Didn't Have Any Pokeballs I Felt Sorry For Him So I Recently Gave Him My Shiny Trapnich.........

SHINY TRAPINCH!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!

I want one...
    :disappoin
    I guess I'll just keep looking....

I find the best ball to capture shinys with are nest balls and, if you play G/S/C, Level balls. Works almost every time ;)

Years
  • Yeah, finding a shiny pokemon is completely a matter of luck.On my Ruby cartridge, I only have two: a Pelliper that I caught as a wingull, and a Camerupt that I caught as a Numel in my Sapphire Cartridge and traded over. In my Crystal cartridge, I have some shiny Hoothoot and Noctowl that I duplicated in my silver game, a female nidoran, and a shiny raticate.

Lantsit15

It's Lantist15!!
    Years
  • ruby version

my shinies are:

1.Lugia (instead of purple it's red)
    2.Black rayqueza
    3.orange and greyish hooh
    4.blue mew
    5.green mewtwo
    6.light blue latios
    7. yellow latias
    8.orange groudon
    9.purple kyogre

got trade from a friend I don't know how he got it. :)

can anyone tell me the game is gonna be broken if you always restart it?

I want a shiny Blaziken so badly!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2004
    I have zillions of Ar codes heres one to see shiny pokemon buy once you turn the code off itll be back to normal make pokemon shiny in battle :9C9A6FEF 898BA04C B9D6A4E9 F3B94D86. hope this helps :cool:

Mewstor

Legend Reality
    Years
  • Lantsit15 said:
    ruby version

my shinies are:

1.Lugia (instead of purple it's red)
    2.Black rayqueza
    3.orange and greyish hooh
    4.blue mew
    5.green mewtwo
    6.light blue latios
    7. yellow latias
    8.orange groudon
    9.purple kyogre

got trade from a friend I don't know how he got it. :)

can anyone tell me the game is gonna be broken if you always restart it?

I want a shiny Blaziken so badly!!!!

While trying to get my shiny Rayquaza I must have restarted my game atleast over 200 times... more. It's still working fine. I don't thing your game can be broken that easily. And if your worried about the power button fallign of or something just push start/select/A/B at the same time to restart your game easily.

Lantsit15

It's Lantist15!!
    Years
  • thanks, My friend also told me that. He got the shinies from a game site and he downloaded it from his computer to his gameshark.

Lantsit15

It's Lantist15!!
    Years
  • I have zillions of Ar codes heres one to see shiny pokemon buy once you turn the code

Do those AR codes Work on gameshark advance version 2?

Entei244

fire/dragon master
    Years
  • kool, but i do not have a good idea because i do not he a gameboy advance yet but ill find out one way or another :classic:

Entei244

fire/dragon master
    Years
  • ok here's a question how do u find a shiny pokemon just like that right out of the air with out a gameshark and also a colored pokemon?!!!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • [QUOTE-3DEntei244]ok#here's a question how do u find a shiny pokemon just like that right out of the air with out a gameshark and also a colored pokemon?!!![/QUOTE]

colored pokemon = shiny Pokemon...

The pokemon are just alternate color so technically it's just a colored Pokemon... but the traditions from GSC, of how the pokemon will flash in a shiny light first before battle, has been carried over to RS and we call it "shiny pokemon" because of the "shiny glow that exist no more."

By Lady Luck's wish, we get a shiny Pokemon... it's all down to luck. If you just captured a shiny Pokemon one day and if you're 18+, go buy a lottery ticket immediately.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back