• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewstor

Legend Reality
Years
  • Whaaaa!!! I'm so happy! Got a shiny Rayquaza today! Took me about 18-20 hours resetting the game trying again and again and again... and today it happened. Named it Kuroi Kaze (anyone who can understand easy japanese will know what it means ;) It looks so cool! Happy happy!

Years
  • i have shiny linoone it was zigzagoon but i evolved it...
    i want shiny latios or shiny swablu

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    In reality, any Pok?mon you hatch, catch, or otherwise obtain may be alternate color. It's random based on it's gender value. Alternate color Pok?mon may be either gender however.

Years
  • RAYQUAZA said:
    shiny RAYQUAZA here, took me a week orso to get, saving in front off him and restarting the game thousand times till I got one..:D I was so happy when I caught it..:D

How do you get a shiny Rayquaza? Is it real???

Mewstor

Legend Reality
    Years
  • Altaria_Lover said:
    How do you get a shiny Rayquaza? Is it real???

It took me a LONG while to get. Just save infront of rayquaza before you start fighting it. When it appears and is the usual green color, juts hit A,B,start and select the same time and the game will restart. Then try again. Keep doing this until you meet a black shiny rayquaza. ;)
    But I have to say that you really have to have some guts to get it. It took me about 250 restartings and nearly 20 hours before it was shiny. I really recomend capturing it in a master ball (like I did). If it faints you'll have to start all over again. :\

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Let me establish this,it's possible to have any kind of shiney Pok?mon! All Pok?mon have a shiney palette stored in the ROM, thus making it possible to have shiney Pok?mon. But the chances are very slim... Oh let's just say 1/3658! LOL *pets his shiney PIKACHU!*

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
    Years
  • Malc said:
    at the battle tower some1 had a roselia that had purple leavs would this be a shiny?

Purple... let's see... yeah, if it had black petals on its other arm. Too bad it was the battle tower.

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
  • well, with my luck as high as it is, i probably saw some and didnt even know it. i do recall accidentally running from a shiny seedot when lookin for a ralts. yep. my luck stinks. and what is BTW?

Years
  • BTW=By the way.
    i cought latios and its gray and blue is this shiny or is it gray anyway? i thought it was white

Wynaut

Unown Master
    Years
  • Malc said:
    BTW=By the way.
    i cought latios and its gray and blue is this shiny or is it gray anyway? i thought it was white

o_0 Latios is blue and greyish, Latias is the red one o_0

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    you are all lucky....the only shinies i have are

Exploud
    Blaziken
    Swampert
    Metagaross
    Rayquazza
    and sceptile

im so unlucky

Umbreon

Hey guys this is Umbreon logging on :laugh: I just wanted to ask a simple question(or hard??) WHERE do you guy find all of those shiny pokemon??! are they around the Safari zone? or somewhere else?? thanks alot! :)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    They can be found anywhere. Any Pok?mon you encounter may be alternate color. It's all luck I'm afraid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back