• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White

Years
  • Hey I had a pet/pokemon shop idea! Mine will differ slightly though :) I will use it for my next game. I am going to just include a few low level pokemon in the shop and you can only select one. So please make sure yours is different if you decide to do it :)

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • So wait, you mean 30 pokemon slots as in different pokemon in the game, or 30 save slots, or 30 save stations?

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Mena said:
    You guys might think How in the world am I going to do this, or you'll think you can't do that but I am, my game is going to have 30 slots in pokemon white. but the demo won't have it, by the way if I finish the demo early I'll try to put in a sub in for the battles.

Pine said:
    Only 30 pokemon slots?

I just realized...what about Team Magma? Shouldn't it be them against Aqua?

Mena said:
    yea team magma will be in it a little but your going to be the main hero in hero version.

Pine said:
    Still only 30 slots for pokemon?
    (I meant to put a comma after 'still')

Mena said:
    Pine you got to learn about rm2k more, you can't costum make your save pionts so I'm trying to make it more like pokemon.

Pine said:
    So wait, you mean 30 pokemon slots as in different pokemon in the game, or 30 save slots, or 30 save stations?

I was wondering what Mena meant by '30 slots.'

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Sorry my enternet went down when I tried to explaine, I ment Saving Slots.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Pine said:
    But normal pokemon games only have one! So why do you need 30?
    you can't make the amount of slots in rm2k but since I'm doing it a diffrent way it will look like pokemon more so it has 30 slots, you'll see in the future.

Years
  • Mena said:
    you can't make the amount of slots in rm2k but since I'm doing it a diffrent way it will look like pokemon more so it has 30 slots, you'll see in the future.
    Why would you do that? Nobody needs 30 slots to save their game. Maybe 2 or 3..

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Krazy_Meerkat said:
    Why would you do that? Nobody needs 30 slots to save their game. Maybe 2 or 3..
    I'll show you later, but anyways the DEMO is ready but I'm getting a host right now!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I didn't like the fact about installing something other than the game,
    but judging by the size of the file, I think it'll be worthwhile. (30meg)

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • I can't download it because of the other thing! :(
    This is my OWN computer, but when my brother gets on to do stuff like upgrades and find things:
    [QUOTE="Dance teacher on The Simpsons]Teacher: Self tapping shoes? I'm ever so pi****[/QUOTE]
    I fear THAT will happen!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Wow, 30 MB for a demo!? I hope that when you finish the game, you'll have a place to put the completed version. I'm downloading it right now, but its gonna take awhile. To the people that have got it already, how is it?

Back