• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    DarkMage31 said:
    OUCH! I've never done that, but with the Group Project once I overwrote my work with an update KM released...

You better go hit some wood before you delete a game.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • I did something along those lines with liquid! I was making a test game using all the files in liquid so I copied all liquids files but it seems that i cut them. Once I pasted them into another folder I deleted all the maps(Shift+Del)! And went back to liquid folder and there was nothing there! But lucky I backed it up 2 days erlier :P ! I only lost a few new maps and a couple of new options! But thats why you back things up after you do big things! Anyway good luck!

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    OKay I did save this one level called Shadexs Eye, and it is a major part of the story here is a screen of it:

Show.PNG

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    It kinda looks like someone spying on the player. Does he get kidnapped
    or get haunted by a ghost pokemon or something?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    well whats happaning in that screen is you are now after shadex but the only way to get to him is to go threw is secret hidding place, and I also got some new news to share with you guys, in Pokemon White 2(thinking of a diffrent name) you will be going to the past and you can also link up your pokemon to part 2 if you copy the save file and paste it in PW2 file, also I am going to try to make it were everything you get in PW2 you can bring it over to PW1, and you might be able to unlock certain items that you weren't able to get. SO thats it byeZ!

Years
  • Hey I like your idea with the items! I was going to do something like that but then people would just cheat and make an event to give them the item..

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Krazy_Meerkat said:
    Hey I like your idea with the items! I was going to do something like that but then people would just cheat and make an event to give them the item..

Well wat I'm thinking to do is right after I finish everything on PW I will put in the items, and delete all the name on the list, varibles, switches just to make it harder for cheaters(just like me :) )

Years
  • Mena said:
    Well wat I'm thinking to do is right after I finish everything on PW I will put in the items, and delete all the name on the list, varibles, switches just to make it harder for cheaters(just like me :) )
    Lol foolproof! :)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    But if someone can find the location of the item variables (the range) they can just
    easily obtain the item they want by first setting every switch in that range or those variables to a certain number. Of course the variables without names will be a lot more harder to figure out. But some cheaters with patience (never actually seen any) can just go through every number changing over and over...

*remember* this only applies if they find the item variable/switch range

Years
  • Daegon_Kimeron said:
    But if someone can find the location of the item variables (the range) they can just
    easily obtain the item they want by first setting every switch in that range or those variables to a certain number. Of course the variables without names will be a lot more harder to figure out. But some cheaters with patience (never actually seen any) can just go through every number changing over and over...

*remember* this only applies if they find the item variable/switch range
    Yeah but that is too long and stupid.. They would have to destroy they're game to do something like that and it would be no fun for them to play.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Cheating is such a temptation in RPG Maker games. Whenever I play a professional game and want to pass an annoying obstalcle I can't figure out how to get past, I half expect the control key to be there waiting for me ;)

Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    Cheating is such a temptation in RPG Maker games. Whenever I play a professional game and want to pass an annoying obstalcle I can't figure out how to get past, I half expect the control key to be there waiting for me ;)
    Lol yeah.. But I often learned not to do that.. In my old pokemon game, I had events which wouldn't activate unless you had turned on certain switches to do with those obstacles etc.. It made playing the game very twisted when I did things like that.

Back