• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I can't seem to be able to get it to unzip. It says it's not a valid archive. Anyone else getting this?

I'm gonna try downloading it again

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, I don't have that problem but every time I link to the site and start downloading,
    an error message pops up for me. I don't think I'll be able to test this Mena.

Years
  • It worked for me! I like your bag screen, do you think I could use it to actually work with items? I could give you the finished product.. (I really am not good with coding the cms part of things)

Ok comments on your game..
    1. Battle. Good use of the in-built battle system, only thing I would change would be that the enemy has attack graphics.
    2. Background music! First of all, they are all .WAV's and that is what it making your game so big! You should just find the .MIDI files for bg sound. Also it was playing to softly in the background, I could barely hear it (whilst the cursor sounds came in quite loudly)
    3. Tiles. Some of your tiles were incorrect. The clock in your room was a walkable tile, and so was the ledge tile. (near the grass outside your town)
    4. Storyline. I really liked your idea of a storyline put to work! But when you walk out of your house (hero version) you appear then dissapear. You should make a blank charset and have it change to that just before you teleport out of your house so that you will not appear on the other side.
    5. Bag. I like your bag a lot, but you have a bit of lag in it for some reason.. If you press the keys very fast it will get lag.
    6. Intro. Very good work there, very authentic looking except for the "New Name" option. That didn't work for some reason... Are you using the default EHN or are you going to use a CNS?
    6. Night time. When it switched to night time, I walked into a pokecenter and noticed it was still dark. Did the power go out lol? Maybe you should make the pokecenter have lights

Anyway very good start to your game..
    I would like to help in some way.. I could whip up a CNS for you which is authentic looking and still lets you display the hero's name in a text box. Or at least give you my current CNS and give instructions on how to alter it that way. Because that would require a lot of repetative coding and I get tired even thinking about that stuff.
    Just to give you an idea of what you would have to do: 24 letters in alphabet, upper and lower case (x2)
    <>If Var:[001:First letter of name] equal to 1
    <>Set Hero name [Nameless hero] A
    :Else
    <>If Var:[001:First letter of name] equal to 2
    <>Set Hero name [Nameless hero] B
    etc etc.
    <>If Var:[001:Second letter of name] equal to 1
    <>Set Hero name [Nameless hero2] A
    etc etc. anyway to display it in textbox you just go
    <>Msgbox: Hello \N[1]\N[2]\N[3]\N[4]\N[5]\N[6], how are you?
    And there ya go, just a lil bit of what you would have to do if you wanna use a pre-made CNS.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • I am currently downloading it...47%......52%......

Hmm...It says when I try to unzip it...
    No files to extract?!?!

Hmm...

Checking the file...it's taking up...
    Zero bytes?!?!

Where'd the file go?

Last edited:

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • I like the way your game sounds! It looks really neat, and I can't wait to play it...but the site won't work with netscape! Therefore, I can't download your game... :( Well, I'll get to try it some time I guess...

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I already have a CNS but I forgot to put it in my demo :( .

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Does anyone know where I can get a converter to change the wav. to midi. ?

Years
  • Mena, you haven't answered my question about the bag.
    Could I use it?

EIDT: Oh my CNS will also let you show the name in the trainer card screen. (with pictures) (that part is already pre-coded by me so you wont have to code anything)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    The download works now! It looks really interesting from the start, and I like the choice of becoming good or bad. Great start!

freakboy

Nubbie
    Years
  • dowloading does not work for me :disappoin
    if the file is at 15%, its disappears

is there an another link for downloading your demo?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I'm trying to get a new server, and Krazy_ I pmed you about the bag part, theres a few more things I still need to tell you.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    hey guys was up can anyone tell me if having rgp maker 2003 allow me not to use rpg maker 2000

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    This isn't really the place to talk about that. But having RM2K3 will still allow you to use RM2K, but why? If you have a better program of PRGmaker, then just use it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    If you have them in RM2K, then you do. Just move(or copy) them into the charset folder in the RPG2003 folder.

Back