• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yeps, we all cheering you on, so you better catch one of em! Lol jokes, just don't lose your temper, it happens to me ALL THE TIME with Sring~

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    best of luck for the shiny latias/latios
    and for an update , i havent got any shiny lately, trying to catch a shiny dratini
    I know it'll be tough, but....who knows?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Hey guys, well gl to all!!
    Err i shuld be off 2 bed now.. so i'll be going, and sleeping *coguh ccoguh* actually lol i'll be listnin to msuic (NUMA NUMA SONG! LMFAO!) and hunting for that dreaded blue-eye. Hehe, if you guys come up with a cool nickname that i culd giv e 2 him.. plz post it or PM me! THNX!
    KS-Out

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Well LDD seeing as im frantically running around in the desert aswell, if i find one before you i will feel the need to rub it in your face ^_^ Shiny Flygon = sexy.

Meleemaster-Shiny Pokemon said:
    Hey everyone! An Eon Ticket came through the mail, and it mine to keep, so you guys know what I'll be doing Yep, SRing for two of my dream shinies, Latios and Latias. Though I'm really grounded, and I'm not supposed to be on, anyways. Wish me luck

How did you get an eon ticket through the post? when i got my eon ticket on my old Sapphire cart way back when, i had to go to event and have it transfered onto my game, if theres a way of getting an eon ticket again, i'd like to know.

And congrats on the shiny Houndour, Nova! thats a great catch.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
  • Yeah, let me find the pic again... I'll edit it into this post:

Dang bad pic, but...

Dark Steelix on Serebii said:
    heh someone posted a pic of a shiny that someone encountered in D/P in the Official New pokemon thread in the D/P forum, It was at lv 50+ so I'm guessing it was a trainer's pokemon at the Battle Tower or whatever.

Here it is:
    Shiny and regular form beside it:

shinysc5.jpg
    450.JPG

Of course this is like 3-hand knowledge, only the first poster knows if it's true or not.

EDIT: I also found this on YouTube, a guy caught a shiny mukkuru and took video of useing it, so we see the new shiny animation! (23 second long video)

SHINY MUKKURU-YouTube video

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    I do like the shiny version, but untill its officially released, i don't know whether to believe it or not, i hope thats the right one though. But still im getting the Hippo in shiny form *nods*

EDIT: Well anywho, i've got two hours before college so im going to shut off the net and get some serious hunting in, good luck LDD =P

Last edited:

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    Congratz, Minasan! (Everyone. Japanese PWNS j00 all ^o^)
    Still no Shiney Whismur. This is killing me! I have to resist the urge to throw my DS Lite against the wall. (I did that to my DS once and the Top screen broke... :oops: )
    I think I'll try for Shiney Eevee. I have a whole Box Just for Shiney Pokemon. What's in it? Nothing. I have My Sableye out with me. I find it funny that I was really going up Sky Pillar to SR for a Shiney Raquaza, but found my little snugglelubb instead! -Huggles Sableye-
    -Gets blasted with Shadow Ball-
    Ow.

Who's gonna SR for a Shiney starter in D/P? Hmm?

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
  • I'm back from my big day out.. to Toys R Us. My daughter and I went.. we managed to get 4 mews between us. Unfortunately, we did not get a shiny mew. The way it was set up was weird. One Toys R Us guy had a pokemon game that the nintendo people had filled all the boxes in the computer with mews. He said he only had 2 games done this way so that was all the mews he had to trade. (he didn't want to let anyone get more than one mew but we managed to talk him into letting us go through the line twice.) He was so slow in getting the trades done though, I imagine he ended up having a lot of mews left! (the event was from 12 noon till 3PM) I wonder if he kept the mews he had left? Hmm, he told me he got to keep all the pokemon that were traded to him, so I bet he kept the mews too. Lucky guy.

Years
  • Lol, no one around where i live plays any Pokemon games really, i should go to card events to check it out, ... hmmm

Btw still no shiny Rayquaza... -.-

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • HEY! U guys think its hard for you? I live in Canada, Nintendo probably doens;'t even know where Canada is dammit! >.<
    And i'm same... every1 in my skewl doesnt rele play pkmn, cept 4 me mike and tyler(and tyler doesnt play anymreo..rele.. adn mike broke his SP out of anger*sigh*). ALl my other friends thinks its little kid stuff lol. Well, heres my report:

FR:120 Venonats seen, 0 shiny
    *sigh* too me half an hour to find 19 venonats! Insaenly pathetic!

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hmm... I will not be posting here for at least a three-month period, because I want to look for shinies for the holidays and report back at the beginning of next year.
    My targets for that time:
    Scyther
    Meowth
    Houndour
    Bagon
    Swablu
    WISH ME LUCK~~!

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • Lady Demoonica Darkmoon :: Thanks for the D/P Shiny Pics. ^-^ I just hope they're real. Good luck with Trapinch. I'd like to have a Shiny Flygon myself someday. XD

Killer-Swift :: LOL I heard Canada got left out in terms of some Pokemon Events. Who knows? Maybe one day there will be a Canadian Celebi Give-Away and then it'll be the other way around. XD Good luck with Blue-Eyes{Venonat}.

Well, nothing new on my end. Spent most of the day Training Houndour. He's on Level 45 right now so he'll be Evolving soon, waiting for him to learn Crunch if you're wondering why it's not Evolved already. *Goes to start Adding to SHC Card* As soon as I'm done with his Training it's back off to Hunting like crazy. XD

:: Currently Hunting ::
    Emerald :: Growlithe{Breeding}
    Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
    Fire Red :: Eevee{SRing}
    Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
    Ruby :: Mudkip{SRing}
    Sapphire :: Jirachi{Re-Starting}

Best of luck to everyone else's Hunting as well! ^-^ Don't stop Beleivein'!

Back