• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
  • Hey everyone, I'm not grounded anymore, so, shiny hunting galore! Good luck to everyone with their shiny hunts, and wish me luck with Latios! If you haven't noticed, I'm in a good mood right now. Too bad I have basketball tryouts I don't even want to attend in less than an hour...

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Lol, well gl MMSP and you too Nova-chan! :)
    Well, I havnt played yet today, usually i jus play when im in bed and bout 2 sleep...lol sorry, but ever since PC crashed i dont play pkmn very much (you guys must be my influence)lol w/e
    Well nthin new yet, hopefulkly Blue-eyes will appear soon (just 2 let you know, im notgunna call him that>.< lol) And thnx Nova :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    hey all! wel, nothing new 2 report.....im trying to decide what pkmn 2 hunt for next on ruby....i can't seem to choose. my shiny swampert and swellow are getting lonely....maybe i'll target the shiny doduo or shiny pinsir..

Ullion

Years
  • Well GL to ya both ^.^
    May the force be with you! Lawl, im not even a star warz fan :P
    W/e. ntuhin new jus wanted to cheer my fellow hunters on"2,4,6,8 who dow e appreciate?" LMFAO well you guys get the point ;) well TTFN! AND GL
    KS-Out

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    LMAO no here's the shiny hunter's club cheer:

"shinies for you, shinies for me, give a big cheer for the SHC!! get huntin'!! yeah, yeah, get huntin'!!"

LMFAO

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • Ughh... so painful... back from b-ball, and tbh, I did not do very well. It shows that I need to practice :)

Well, another yay for me because I discovered a way to soft reset for both Lati's at the same time. Thanks to my GB Player, I can soft reset for Latios on that and Latias on my GBA. Shiny hunting galore.

*walks out hunched over and limping*

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • That stinks that you're not feeling well. But, that's awesome that you can SR for Latias AND Latios. ^-^ Best of luck with both. Shiny Lati's forever! XD

Well, I just now remembered that Traded Shines don't Count and I really don't wanna have to give up Counting my Leia{Shiny Gardevoir}. T-T So... I'm think about putting my Eevee Breeding on Emerald 2 on hold, since I'm Hunting for it on another Game anyway, and going after a New Shiny Gardevoir. As much as I HATE to do that Gardevoir is one of my Favorate Shinies and it kills me that mine doesn't count here. Or instead of Hunting for it in a GBA Game maeby I'll use this as a Test to try out my Shiny Luck at the GameCube Games, pretty sure you can Snag a Ralts in XD. Haven't decided for sure yet. Got to think about it a bit. T-T

Besides that nothing New really. Houdour's Evolved now, but that's about it. Yay Houndoom! Just doing some SRing right now. I really wanna put more Effort into Hunting for Jirachi. I want Shiny Jirachi for my B-Day Shiny. XD

:: Currently Hunting ::
    Emerald :: Growlithe{Breeding}
    Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
    Fire Red :: Eevee{SRing}
    Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
    Ruby :: Mudkip{SRing}
    Sapphire :: Jirachi{Re-Starting}

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • Thanks Nova, and I hope you get shiny Jirachi soon. Once I get a shiny Torchic on Sapphire, I'll play through it to transfer my Eon Ticket, and I'll SR for a Latios with Timid nature and godly IVs in SAtk and Speed. After/if I get both of those, I'll begin shiny hunting for Jirachi. My cuzin's are coming over for a b-day party for me on Oct. 13th(which is a holiday for me for some reason, Friday the 13th), so I'll get them to shiny hunt for me... I just don't trust one of my cuzin's as he is always very jealous of me, and talks to behind my back to my brother.

Ullion

Years
  • Lol hes not very ncie...w ell guess what english paper i just finsihed writing about.. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! God... adn im not that kidn of person... i am like super-anti-social
    *sighs, what a pathetic lfie* -_-
    Well, nthin new, i feel 2 lazy to do Math hmwk, not to mention im the 3rd martest in my class *yawns*
    Well ye, adn SL ****off from my saying,yo
    Oh ye, MMSP what grade you in? 9? Hehe, and ur school is forcing you to join, lmfao... well.. im actually skilled at it (or used to be *sighs again*) iver gotten to lazy, adn even gave up basketball a bit, altho it is still ym dream, if you ARE good, i would rele enjoy having a 1 on 1 match with you soimetime, altho i am more of a team player, but ye, i'll still kick yo @$$ lawlz...
    KS-Out

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • Seriously, what a mean Cousin. Sounds worse then my 5-Year-Old Cousin who tries to steal my Collectables when I Baby-Sit him. -_- LOL I love Friday the 13th. Always had good luck for some reason... Jeez I'm wierd... *Pets Black Cat* XD That's why I'm hoping maybe just maybe I'll get my Shiny Jirachi soon. If not on my B-Day then on maybe Friday the 13th. XD

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • Lol hes not very ncie...w ell guess what english paper i just finsihed writing about.. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! God... adn im not that kidn of person... i am like super-anti-social
    *sighs, what a pathetic lfie* -_-
    Well, nthin new, i feel 2 lazy to do Math hmwk, not to mention im the 3rd martest in my class *yawns*
    Well ye, adn SL ****off from my saying,yo
    Oh ye, MMSP what grade you in? 9? Hehe, and ur school is forcing you to join, lmfao... well.. im actually skilled at it (or used to be *sighs again*) iver gotten to lazy, adn even gave up basketball a bit, altho it is still ym dream, if you ARE good, i would rele enjoy having a 1 on 1 match with you soimetime, altho i am more of a team player, but ye, i'll still kick yo @$$ lawlz...
    KS-Out

No, I'm in 7th grade. And I didn't do very well because we were going over lots of team drills, and tbh, I'm more of a one-on-one player. I pretty much gave a bad impression, but I'll do better tomorrow. I need to work on my endurance, that's for sure.

Seriously, what a mean Cousin. Sounds worse then my 5-Year-Old Cousin who tries to steal my Collectables when I Baby-Sit him. -_- LOL I love Friday the 13th. Always had good luck for some reason... Jeez I'm wierd... *Pets Black Cat* XD That's why I'm hoping maybe just maybe I'll get my Shiny Jirachi soon. If not on my B-Day then on maybe Friday the 13th. XD

I don't really trust him as he is two-faced. For example, we went to my other cousin's house yesterday, and I when I went downstairs, he badmouthed me, saying that I'm a smart-aleck. Really, I only act that way when he plays on NB and he thinks he is good when 3-0's a noob... I'm afraid that he'll reset all my games. It won't really matter to him, cuz all he has is a shiny Ray, shiny Sharpedo, and shiny Girafirig, and since there natures suck, he doesn't care about any of them. Oh, and remember when I told you guys that my brother's shiny Ninetales got erased by my cuzin? Yeah, this is the same one :(

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    lol Garra, are you breading or SRing?
    Stil nowthing to report, maybe shinys dont like me :( The japanese isnt really comeing along very well so I hope that seribii upload a guide :\

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • I caught a shiny diglete yesterday and thought id post it .

im too lazy to read thru all the past posts so to all those who caught sumn congrats !! and to everyone else good luck .

am currently wandering in a patch of grass outside vermillion maybe a random bellsprout will appear *ish so jealous of Lady Darkmoons *

also me and my friend are racing to see who can hatch a shiny first . him going for porygon and me going for a random pokemon XD hopefully magby .

um laters ! XD

HI LADY DARKMOON lol long time no ... um anything XD send me a pm sumtime

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • I just noticed im only missing , latias , regi rock , regi steel , lugia and ho-oh and magmar . after i get those ill have all 386 legit from this gen XD

anyone have a shiny regi ? if so are they worth getting ?

Back