• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
  • Shido :: Congrats on the Shiny Diglett. Hope you get another Shiny soon.

Shiny Legendarys :: Best of luck with Shiny Eevee. Hope you have better luck then me. XD Oh, and I have no idea what the Pluses are for.

Well, nothing new with my Hunts of course. But I'm not complaining. Who knows? Maeby everything will equal out in the end and my current lack of Shiny Luck will result in a Shiny Jirachi for my B-Day. Equivilent Exchange ne? I've watched the Fullmetal Alchemist Movie WAY too many times. XD *Watches X-Men 3 instead*

:: Currently Hunting ::
    Emerald :: Growlithe{Breeding}
    Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
    Fire Red :: Eevee{SRing}
    Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
    Ruby :: Mudkip{SRing}
    Sapphire :: Jirachi{Re-Starting}

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Shido :: Congrats on the Shiny Diglett. Hope you get another Shiny soon.

Shiny Legendarys :: Best of luck with Shiny Eevee. Hope you have better luck then me. XD Oh, and I have no idea what the Pluses are for.

Well, nothing new with my Hunts of course. But I'm not complaining. Who knows? Maeby everything will equal out in the end and my current lack of Shiny Luck will result in a Shiny Jirachi for my B-Day. Equivilent Exchange ne? I've watched the Fullmetal Alchemist Movie WAY too many times. XD *Watches X-Men 3 instead*

WHAT DO YOU MEAN LACK OF LUCK!?!?!?! lol srry im kinda pissed off, ive been playing ever since each of the series came out, and i have only caught 1 shiny, which ig ot like a day after joining...lolz
    Well w/e GL to ya Nova-chan adn you too every1 else >.>
    Well 150 Venonats Seen
    Report:
    FR:150 freaks of nature-0 blue eyes
    E:Starting to play again, just training evrry1 up

EDIT: Oh and SL, the + sign means that they are on your 'buddy list'
    Lol i have that too for ma frieds, its too help you see if they're on, well help you see more easily...lol

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well No Shinys For Me I Am Going To Play Fire Red And I Am Going To Be Hunting These Pokemon In My Games
    Fire Red:???????? It Is A Secret And It Is Going To Be Hard To Guess And The Amount Of "??" Dont Mean A Thing

Sapphire:good Ole Regirock
    Emerald:hatching For Magikarp
    Leaf Green:eevee Sring

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • Killer-Swift :: LOL Sorry. I guess I should be more thankful that I have as many Shinies as I do. I really hope you catch Blue-Eyes, or any Shiny, soon.

Shiny Legendarys :: Ah. A Secret Shiny... XD Well, good luck with that and your other Huntings as well.

Ullion

Years
  • Killer-Swift :: LOL Sorry. I guess I should be more thankful that I have as many Shinies as I do. I really hope you catch Blue-Eyes, or any Shiny, soon.

Shiny Legendarys :: Ah. A Secret Shiny... XD Well, good luck with that and your other Huntings as well.

lollol, its okz :P
    Well lol ive been sending out random Pms (hehe) lol w/e... I havnt gone to work yet... and i started to play my Emerald again... only to go threw da game, thn i'll be shunting on their too...

Shiny Legendaries: Soooo umm.... if we guess the right pkmn, will you say if we did guess it right? >:]

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well I am currently looking for a shiny Ralts.

And, just to make my job a bit more difficult, I want it to be male as well. Why, so I can have a shiny Eruriedo on D/P.

It better be worth it!

Years
  • lollol, its okz :P
    Well lol ive been sending out random Pms (hehe) lol w/e... I havnt gone to work yet... and i started to play my Emerald again... only to go threw da game, thn i'll be shunting on their too...

Shiny Legendaries: Soooo umm.... if we guess the right pkmn, will you say if we did guess it right? >:]

yes but i am going to tell ya this it will be a hard one to guess and i will give you this hint i will be sring for it towards the end of the game

Ullion

Years
  • ok... t amke it fair, every1 only gets 1 guess/day! Lol...

My guess: Snorlax!

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • Shiny Legendaries :: Hmm... Bleh... Mewtwo? XD I dunno. Random Guess.

Well, I've officially decided to start Hunting on my Game-Cube Games. My first Targets... Ralts in XD and Quilava in Colosseum! As I said in a Previous Post, with Traded Shinies not Counting I want to try and get me a New Shiny Gardevoir. As for the Quilava? Well, I've almost got all the Shiny Starters. XD I was gonna go after it sooner or later.

Colosseum :: Quilava{SRing}
    XD: Gale of Darkness :: Ralts{SRing}

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
  • Traded shinys don't count for the dex, but they do get added to your shiny hunters card. *points to Seviper on own card* It was a trade.

Anyway no luck in the sandstorm area and right now I switched to playing on LGreen for a change and am randomly going from one route to another.

Good luck everyone on your hunts! :)

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • Lady Demoonica Darkmoon :: 0_0 In the words of Homer Simpson... "D'OH!" XD LOL Thanks for informing me. *Goes to Add Gardevoir back to Card* Good luck with your Hunting. Hope you get Trapinch. ^^

Well, I think I'll still go on and Hunt on my Game-Cube Games. But, instead of Ralts I've decided I'll go after a Shiny Altaria. Why? I just like it's Shiny Form. XD Have to get to it first of course. Hopefully it won't take too long.

Colosseum :: Quilava{SRing}
    XD: Gale of Darkness :: Altaria{SRing}

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
  • Shido-koi! *glomps* Congradulations on the Diglett! *twiks it's blue nose* :D

No problem Nova and thank you for hoping I get the Trapinch! I hope you get an Eevee, cause in D/P it's got 2 new evolutions!!!

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • Shido-koi! *glomps* Congradulations on the Diglett! *twiks it's blue nose* :D

No problem Nova and thank you for hoping I get the Trapinch! I hope you get an Eevee, cause in D/P it's got 2 new evolutions!!!

yeah the leaf one and ice one i think its called glacia and leafia or sumn . either way im dieing to see them shiny XD

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
  • Yeah, course if you weren't worried about clonings effect on your Emerald game you could just have both. *evil grin*

And for eveyone of the shiny hunters, her are more pics from D/P! Again thanks go to people on Serebii's shiny hunters club for finding them first:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • Yeah, it's New Evos are awesome. It was it's New Evos that made me decide to Hunt for 2 Eevee's. If I get both, eventually maybe I'll even go for even more Eevee's and get all Shiny Eeveelution Team. XD I can't wait to see the Shiny Forms of all the New Pokemon. Supposedly the Official Sprites will be Availible soon. Let's just hope that includes the Shiny Sprites.

Those Pics from the Serebii SHC look awesome. Even though 2 of them are Old Pokemon. XD Naetoru's Shiny looks awesome! ^w^

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Well here is a video that someone at GameFAQs made when people started to doubt that he had a shiny Mukkuru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7pDVbZpKoE

The first time we see the shiny animation in D/P aswell, looks pretty cool.

Still havn't pulled anything out of the desert. I'll let you know if anything pops up.

EDIT: And according to people at serebii, the encounter rate for shinys seems to be slightly higher, so that means more encounters of shiny mons, but its yet to be proved.

EDIT 2: This a video of a shiny Naetoru: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbw1apVgMMQ
    EDIT 3: Shiny Naetoru evolving: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQVPg4M_-_Y

Last edited:

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Hi guys Congratttttts on that diglett!

I've been on a camping holiday but of course I will never stop hunting shinies.
    I get bored on that Rayquaza so I stop( I already have one so why bother!)
    So i am trying to get a shiny tailow and been trying to catch for 3 days now!

Wish me luck guys :D :D :D

Keep it up guys! Wish YOU all GOOD LUCK!

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • you know whats confussing me ppl , what about pokemon that change colors . what will they look like shiny . like that white legendary , or the lapras pre evo look alike , or Minomadam . its like having lots of shinies in one XD

OOOOO I want that pure dark legendary pokemon "Darkry"
    491.gif
    491.png
    for my colection oooooooooo it looks so evil mmmmmmmmmmm *drools*

shiny legendarys have u caught any legit shinnies in your emerald version after cloning ? or anyone else for that matter? (no im not cloning and trading any of my shinnies XD so dont ask )

Last edited:
    Years
  • i give up on this dumb Rayquaza, after 2 weeks, using both my sp's full battery twice, and over 5000 sr, i gave up on him on my Ruby,

Atm on my main game (Fire Red) I'm going to catch every single Pokemon before the release of D/P (I already have 324) then, hopefully, in my quest, I will eventually get another shiny, then, when i accomplish my mission, i will resume my sring.

Till then,
    Good luck everyone,

Back