• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Home is where the Challenges are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
  • How's everyone been doing with the Chandelure challenge? I've been having a blast with my run :3

Got to use about 4 Pokemon I previously never used before :)

And also, Slowbro is freakin' awesomeeee! ♥

Years
  • That's nice, I just beat Roxie in mine earlier today, and I was wondering if i'd have to resort to using items but my Audino 2HKO'd her Koffing with a critical hit on the second hit :P Her Grimer wasn't much of a problem since it has trash (literally) Special Attack, but Whirlipede I had to soften a bit and have Magby finish her. I don't think I would have won without items had that not happened, haha.

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2020
    I had a bunch of school stuff the last few days, but now i have the entire weekend to get a good way into the Chandelure challenge :)

I still find it funny how despite my attempts to really run the Hanukkah theme, Santa is currently stealing the show and the trendy phrase was "Awful Festival" of all things

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I finally have time to work on both the event challenges, as I am now out of class til the New Year! Also, New Years resolutions coming up! Mine is to FINALLY complete my Bug Ultimate.

Tek

Years
  • That's good news, Wilhelm. We have a problem though.

I've looked all over Challenges and I still haven't found any Swablu plushies. I'm so depressed...

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2020
    I finally have time to work on both the event challenges, as I am now out of class til the New Year! Also, New Years resolutions coming up! Mine is to FINALLY complete my Bug Ultimate.

That is a good New Years resolution there! I should probably make one of mine to complete my Water Ultimate, i started that thing all the way back when i first found this forum [Looks up at my join date at the top of the post]

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

How's everyone been doing with the Chandelure challenge? I've been having a blast with my run :3

Got to use about 4 Pokemon I previously never used before :)

And also, Slowbro is freakin' awesomeeee! ♥
    I've got to use a whole team of pokemon I've never touched (not literally...*ahem*) in years as well.

Got a Girafarig w/ Thunderbolt and Golduck w/ Ice Beam. It's been a very interesting team to play in a challenge so far. Now I'm wondering where Girafarig's evo went...it looks like a baby giraffe.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I've got to use a whole team of pokemon I've never touched (not literally...*ahem*) in years as well.

Got a Girafarig w/ Thunderbolt and Golduck w/ Ice Beam. It's been a very interesting team to play in a challenge so far. Now I'm wondering where Girafarig's evo went...it looks like a baby giraffe.

I tried Girafarig in a run before, he was amazing, a great addition to the team :)

Years
  • I don't think I've ever posted here.

I've grown into challenges a lot recently, and with my holidays starting tomorrow I plan to get many done in the coming weeks. Love it :3

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • I don't think I've ever posted here.

I've grown into challenges a lot recently, and with my holidays starting tomorrow I plan to get many done in the coming weeks. Love it :3

You've been learning from the master :) Also I too have never posted here despite completing over 80 odd challenges this year :X

Years
  • I've tried to get more into the challenge groove (although I guess you can say I sorta am) what with college done for the semester, considering I haven't done much with Omega Ruby at the time. Once I finish my Chandelure challenge i'll figure out something else, maybe something to give me an excuse to play Alpha Sapphire, which I haven't touched since getting the games on release.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Necrum needs to do a massive update. Like, srsly.
    (I guess I should run. Like, 5 seconds ago.)
    For more information regarding your concern, please see below:
    Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • My Hanukkah challenge on White 2 has caused me to ignore AlphaSapphire. ;o; Not that I am bored with AS, but I'm just trying to finish this challenge haha. I got a late start. :(

That being said, I got my Pokebank fixed finally!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • My Hanukkah challenge on White 2 has caused me to ignore AlphaSapphire. ;o; Not that I am bored with AS, but I'm just trying to finish this challenge haha. I got a late start. :(

That being said, I got my Pokebank fixed finally!
    I have the opposite problem Omega Ruby is cutting into my Hanukkah challenge, lol!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I have the opposite problem Omega Ruby is cutting into my Hanukkah challenge, lol!

I had been feeling some nostalgia for gen V before I started my challenge, so I think that's helping too. But I'm missing AS so much. I wanna finish it before the year is over, but this CHALLENGE UGH. It's getting all my attention, haha. And when it's not that, I'm either at work or playing Smash.

Years
  • I was actually feeling the reverse way - while trying to get into my Hanukkah challenge I instead went over to Omega Ruby to complete my Hoenn Pokédex, and now I should really be getting back over to the former. I'm at Undella Town and caught my last team member yesterday, but then yeah. Got 11 days left I think, but I think i'll be able to get this done before then.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • So I've come up with a fun new way to play Pokemon. Basically, you open 2 instances of an emulator and set the controls so that one emulator is run off of your left hand, and the other is run off of your right hand. Twice the emulators = twice the challenges!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    So I've come up with a fun new way to play Pokemon. Basically, you open 2 instances of an emulator and set the controls so that one emulator is run off of your left hand, and the other is run off of your right hand. Twice the emulators = twice the challenges!

I've done that before in order to trade with myself on FR/LG xD was fun, but a bit confusing.

Anyways ^-^ Hai guys! I know I've been pretty much invisible on PC this year, but I have been really busy and caught up in not so nice stuff. However, things are finally settling so, starting January, I will be making a return to PC and to my beloved challenges. So I am now scraping all of my previous sign-ups and in progress challenges and starting over in January ^-^

I can't wait to be back *-*

Oh and Happy Holidays! ^-^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back