• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i dunno when this transition happend but i think ive turned into SGM, and i kinda wanna be moded just to closed those nooby spammy threads tis annoying and with the added bonus of doing the dex updating xD, not that its gonna happen or anything xD

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    femandawg said:
    wow this hunt has been going on for 3 days and still no charmander

femandawg said:
    yes i am finally done searching i now have a shiny charmander! its so cool!! And in my LeafGreen i captured a shiny Heracross and Yanma

well that was certainly quick! everyone seems to be getting shinys so quickly... ?_? i cant say i dont have my doubts but i will have to trust you all...

so you got all three today? or over a certain anount of days

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    o o before i forget what should i name my pidgeot, rocky - golem, bella - bellosom lucky she was a she xD, sandy - sandshrew

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    im sorry but i find that highly unlikely! ususally it takes about 3-4 weeks to find one and the fact that you found 2 shinys in the same game in less than 24 hours makes it even less likely, im not exactly accusing you of lying but if you are say so now.

Darts

Shadow pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Something weird happened today, my brother put one of his shinies in his computer, then when he withdrew it it wasn't shiny anymore! :surprised I'm scared of putting one of my shinies in there now, all my shinies are in my party now, except two.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
  • Darts said:
    Something weird happened today, my brother put one of his shinies in his computer, then when he withdrew it it wasn't shiny anymore!
    werid my brother caught a shiney execute last night he hates them and relesed it i was like arghhh i could of traded that off you argH!

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
  • yes i have finally got to the eighth gym i think i did it so quick because no hunting in the way. now as soon as i beat the elite 4 i can go back to hunting

edit: 50 post :P rsgh5 should be back today

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    Takashi said:
    It takes alot of time to get a shiny
    yup, what he said, cuz, you think you couldtry someone 8195 time in a short smount of time without rest, or sleep? dun think so >.>

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    femandawg said:
    no ive been looking for heracross for quite some time im serious
    okay now that i have a beldum egg im gonna try what josh said and get it to be shiny

That may be true, but still its not like the yanma you claim to have would pop up straight away with little to no searching! just tell the truth and we will forget this matter, it takes a lot more to tell the truth and we (the members) will think more of you for it!

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
    Years
  • Once again up all night. No new shinies yet(I think my luck ran out after Mukip) I just defeated Flannery so I'm getting closer to my main objective: The Shiny Legendaries.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Pok?-Munna said:
    o o before i forget what should i name my pidgeot, rocky - golem, bella - bellosom lucky she was a she xD, sandy - sandshrew
    so any ideas please, really want to nickname all my shinies

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
  • soar? well any ways i just beat the elite four. found all my pokemon games yesterday
    now i have to get all 200 hoenn to get johto starters and get cyndaquil shiny i got a new shiny digital camera (shiny hunters pun :P) so will post pictures as soon as I catch a shiny

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2005
    well i am intreted in shinys so can i join? these are some of the pokemon games i own (some i have let people borrow to do my bidding he he he) ahem well the shiny i am hunting for at the moment is a zangoose the blue coulour is so wickedly cool i sound like a person from poke emerald now don't i? well these are the games i own (best top worst bottom):

pokemon emerald info: can't stop playing it!

pokemon fire red: hunting for an elusive zangoose shiny *wonders?* can i get a shiny pokemon via egg?

pokemon sapphire: not much at the moment besides i let someone borrow it from me who is a good shiny hunter he caught loadza shiny's on g/s/c so i let him use my sapphire to get some shiny's for me (note: i know you can't enter G/S/C as shiny's so don't worry!)

pokemon ruby: yet again let someone borrow it but he doesn't seem to be doing much on it so im gonna get it back tomoz

well can i join?

Back